Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]

Go down 
+5
Kouga
JackobLoveu
SunsetCoyote
Chloethegreat
ChickenPaste
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage

General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 8 Icon_minitime26/08/13, 11:01 pm

Okay
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 8 Icon_minitime26/08/13, 11:04 pm

I am the human destroyer!!... With an umbrella.. Nah that's lame..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 8 Icon_minitime26/08/13, 11:05 pm

Hahaha
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/08/13, 01:40 pm

Can't wait for WOLF 2... I didn't know she would be putting foxes etc stuff in too. o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/08/13, 09:13 pm

Relax, Chloe. BD

-gives you a paper bag to breath in-
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/08/13, 10:21 pm

Grrr... Just found out in the news that the Prime Minister is trying to kill all the badgers in England. D:< I want to slaughter him!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/08/13, 11:10 pm

:O
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2012-08-03

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 8 Icon_minitime28/08/13, 08:04 pm

WHAT?!?! Why would you want to drive an entire species, not to mention important part of the ecosystem, to extinction?!?! Especially in a place where most of the original wildlife has already been killed off!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 8 Icon_minitime28/08/13, 09:59 pm

Hello ^.^
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 8 Icon_minitime28/08/13, 10:10 pm

I know!!! >.<' Apparently, in his 'logical' mind, they're causing disease. Makes me so mad....
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 8 Icon_minitime29/08/13, 12:04 am

Hello! :3

But everything can carry disease! You might as well blow up the country if you wanted to protect people against disease! >:U That's horrible.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 8 Icon_minitime29/08/13, 11:38 am

I know. XD He thinks that they are creating new diseases. We need somebody running the country who didn't grow up rich and had an easy life. Not sure if you guys know, but there is a 'bedroom tax' for people who haven't fully paid their mortgage. (Do you guys use the word mortgage? XD) They have to pay for bedrooms that aren't being used, so if you have a guest room or whatever, you would have to pay. Lucky for us, my parents paid the mortgage so we won't have to waste money since we have 2 extra bedrooms.
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 8 Icon_minitime29/08/13, 06:43 pm

That sounds stupid. -3- We have mortgage, but it doesn't matter how many bedrooms you have. They do make you pay more if a person who doesn't live there spends the night too often, I think. But "bedroom tax" sounds like a ridiculous rule for the government to get more money.
In America, there's this sort of verbal civil war going on right now about human rights, in which the majority is rich republicans vs. poor democrats. The main problem is the economy, where the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer, and the president can't do anything because Congress is full of rich republicans, and they filibuster (a move meant only to be used in emergencies to overrule ridiculous or dangerous bills) everything he proposes. -.- Then on top of that, there's this sudden controversy that came out of nowhere that pretty much completely insults the Constitution over women's rights, marriage rights, education, racism, and pretty much everything that doesn't harm white males.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 8 Icon_minitime29/08/13, 08:27 pm

On YouTube there was some comments about people thinking World War 3 was going to start because of the thing going on in Syria. X3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 8 Icon_minitime29/08/13, 08:43 pm

Why, hello my fellow users. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 8 Icon_minitime29/08/13, 09:41 pm

Shush! We're talking about politics! This is SERIOUS BUSINESS! XD

Women's rights are getting flushed down the toilet these days. Sexism is happening all the time.

Example: I was watching a video, there was a abandoned kitchen, and a guy posted in the comments: "where's the women in that kitchen?" Yeah, sometimes it can be funny, but not after the hundredth time seeing the same comment over and over. I don't know how you guys think about cooking, but I HATE it with a passion. It's SO boring! My mum loves cooking, but I don't know how! Ugh. :3 Just a random rant. XP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 8 Icon_minitime29/08/13, 09:43 pm

Suspect Um...okay. Rolling Eyes 

Really don't care about politics...but...

silent
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 8 Icon_minitime29/08/13, 09:46 pm

It was only a joke. :3 Anyway, I was just ranting randomly on that post. XP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 8 Icon_minitime30/08/13, 10:25 am

Anyone watched the VMA Awards? On Monday night?
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 8 Icon_minitime30/08/13, 01:33 pm

No, plus I hate everyone who performed. Mostly Miley. XD
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 8 Icon_minitime30/08/13, 05:14 pm

I did. It was horrible. XP

Personally, I'm worried about Egypt. Everything looks screwed up there...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 8 Icon_minitime30/08/13, 06:20 pm

ChickenPaste wrote:
I did. It was horrible. XP

Personally, I'm worried about Egypt. Everything looks screwed up there...
I know right?! I was always fast forwarding it. Razz it was lame, honestly. I was so shocked to see Miley's behavior. :O
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 8 Icon_minitime30/08/13, 06:35 pm

Don't know much about Egypt. What's happened over there? o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 8 Icon_minitime30/08/13, 06:45 pm

Epgyt is having some type of problems...like it's chaos over there. There having a protest for rights or something. I think it's the government or their president their trying to kick out. And the their military is fighting them.

Lots of people or few of them died from this situation.

(Sorry my explanation is not really good. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 8 Icon_minitime30/08/13, 06:59 pm

So like a civil war? I didn't know, we don't get news about Egypt. I think Syria is what America and Britain are worrying about at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]
Page 8 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next