Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]

Go down 
+5
Kouga
JackobLoveu
SunsetCoyote
Chloethegreat
ChickenPaste
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2012-07-24

General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/10/13, 02:24 pm

Thrillex wrote:
I don't found myself attractive. Rolling Eyes It's probably just my body type. Rolling Eyes 
You are pretty, don't worry about it. I don't find myself attractive (my face) because I was bullied... Then a year later, I got a fringe (or bangs as you call them) and it slowly stopped. Leaving me with a short temper and I find it hard to trust anyone. Even though I'm constantly being told I'm cute and pretty. (btw, I'm not one of those girls that go round asking everyday if they're pretty, they just say it when I frown/smile since I have dimples and a bit of a 'baby face' if you don't know what that is, ask. XD) I don't know why, but even if I try my hardest, it won't make me feel better! -.-

I hate it when my friends keep secrets about who likes me. XD I can never tell when someone's flirting with me, I just think they're being really nice. But when they stop liking me because they think that I'll never like them, my friends decide to tell me then. So about 5 or so guys have liked me.. And I never knew..

I hate how when we're teenagers, we all feel self conscious. I could go out when I was little and couldn't care less how I looked. Apparently, I was an adorable baby. My parents told me everyone wanted to cuddle me and everyone said 'aww' why can't we remember our baby years? Or at least a bit of them? O.o Now, I feel a slight fear when I go outside because I feel like everyone is judging me. And I have no idea why, but when I go past a random group of teens and hear them laughing, I always think they're laughing at my face. -_-'

My friend ships me with a guy called Jacob. :3 I don't think he's ever had a girlfriend through high school, (meaning since he was 11) but I'm not sure about when he was younger. I'm not sure what I think, I'm too shy to make the first move.

So whenever my minds like: "You should like that guy! He's nice, sweet and hilarious! What else do you need?! He's perfect! LIKE HIM! D:<"
But another part of my mind is like: "No one will ever like her, she was told that, remember? It was three years ago told by a jerk, but we should believe him. So, no.
So them my mind agrees and I don't start to like anyone, unless I know they like me. Then I'll try and decide. But it's always too late, god damn it! DX
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/10/13, 06:37 pm

First off, you called this pretty?
General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 15 1380171_175745935949775_721953608_n
Yes, that's me with braids. :3 Anyway, yup you see the real me in behind screens.

I, too, was bullied when I was at 6th or 5th grade. Don't remember. People was judging me on what I looked like and what my real gene looked like (because they say I looked Indian and said I came from India. I've actually came from New York. :\) People just see who you are really, especially in the inside. They just basically look at your outside, which it kinda messed up. Because they hardly know anything about you...Don't worry, I understand to Chloe. But then everyone suddenly likes you then? Question When your body starts to devlops and slowly become a grow women, then the guys (or guls) would totally understand. Twisted Evil 

Omg.I know right, but kinda differently. My friends just makes fun of me and starts teasing, saying 'oh, look, your boo boo. (Boyfriend).' Yeah...My friends are kinda ghetto. xD The guys don't necessarily flirt with me, but instead checks me out in negative ways. Don't ask why. There's like a bunch of guys from outside of my school and inside that likes me and wants to go out with me. O.o Lol...

I understand you 100%. It's annoying. And when you feel a certain age, you would experience this! Clearly, it's happening right now...Rolling Eyes Chloe, don't pay attention to them. They are just jealous because they just mad they don't have the same prettiness/good looking as you do. Smile You should laugh at them back. Wink But anyway, it might show who's boss you know?...

I was cute when I was a baby.Everyone called me an angel and use to buy me anything. Hehe. I feel so special then. -hugs myself-

Do you guys do prom too?

Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/10/13, 07:22 pm

Yeah, because you are pretty! :3 I like the top, too. You guys probably want to see what I look like, but I don't have any photo's on my laptop. I think after talking to someone for a year on a site you (secretly) want to know what they look like. XD I'd get one on my laptop if I could find my camera (no idea where it is) or I'd get an older photo. But I was blonde back in 2011 with a side fringe (or bangs) now I have a full fringe with dark brown hair that is soon going to be dyed black. I just felt like experimenting with my hair. XD

It doesn't help that guys are going through... 'That awkward phase'
Yeah... x3

They aren't actually laughing at me in the street, I just think they are. But thanks. ^^' People never call me ugly anymore. It's just me because I have low self esteem.

We only have prom on our final year because it would be too expensive if we did it every year or something. But you don't have to bring dates. Don't you guys have to being dates or something? Or is that just another American movie thing? XD

I hate the canteens at our school... There's never enough tables! Me and my friends have to stand up for 10 minutes just waiting for a table.

Anyway, you're pretty. Don't worry about it!
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2012-08-03

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/10/13, 09:15 pm

Yeah, that's an American movie thing. XD It'd be illegal to encourage relationships in such a way at this age.

Don't worry about it, Thrillex! You look great! :D

I want to look like a boy. I hate being a girl. -_- I cut my hair really short, hoping people would think I was, but all they're saying is "Oh, that haircut looks so cute! You're so brave!" and it's really annoying. Plus, stupid puberty is making it harder to look like a boy, if you know what I mean.
I'm self-conscious, too. My left eye is lazy, I have horrible acne, and no matter how thin people say I am, I always feel overweight. I remember a few weeks ago, in PE, we were being weighed, and I was freaking out because my friend Tigerlily, who's taller than me, weighs three pounds less than me. I try to starve myself, but it never works for very long. Also, I have dimples too, and I try not to smile because it makes me look like a little kid. Plus, I have HORRIBLE teeth. I have to wipe them with a towel because they bleed when I brush them.
In case you were wondering, I look like this:
General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 15 Pictur10
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/10/13, 09:52 pm

I've seen you before, and your haircut really suits you. ^^ I understand how you feel, I wish I was born a boy. (I think quite a lot of girls do, it seems like a much easier life) Please don't take that comment in a sexist way, they can have it hard to. But it sucks when boys go: "I want a girlfriend that looks like this!" And they just don't realise it's photoshop with tons of make up piled on to her face. But I'll guess they'll mature, eventually.

Stupid American movies, they're all a lie. XD

About your teeth, do you brush your gums? My teeth were the same, so my dentist told me to brush my gums. It was weird and painful at first, (and blood was everywhere) but eventually it calmed down after a few months. Now my teeth and gums never bleed, and my gums are finally pink around the ridges of my teeth. :3 and my teeth are much whiter. ;D Now I just have to wait and get braces.

You shouldn't be self conscious, you look great! ^_^ Don't worry about your weight. Please don't starve yourself. D; I'm sort of the same, I'm very slim, (almost underweight) but recently, my friend has been on a strict diet since she thought she was fat. Now she's slim, too. When I was at the sleepover and she was getting changed, my friends stared and said that she might be thinner then me. I have no idea why, but I suddenly got self conscious. I've always been though as the 'strong stick' (:3) so I felt weird. My friends asked if they could look how thin I was compared to her, I was so happy that her mum called her down the stairs at that very moment.
My friend also made me feel self conscious because I have pointy b**bs... XD My body takes puberty in such small steps. I don't have my 'time of the month' thing yet either. C: My body is weird, and so is my personality. Everything goes together really. XP

Why do you guys get weighed in PE?! We don't. What's the point of it exactly?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 15 Icon_minitime21/10/13, 12:28 am

Awww, thank guys. Your to kind. :3 -Blushes-

And yeah...It's american thing all right. xD And to be honest, I don't go to prom. I found it to boring or stupid. I can just have a party at my house, so what's the point? Lol. Prom are people that have no life.

ChickenPaste, you remind me of someone...But she had short term memory and doesn't remember anything. 3: I really miss her. My mom used to work with her and take care of her. (She's an elderly person) Not trying to call you elderly or anything, but you have her looks. ;)You look good yourself. Hehe

Now let's talk about gums/teeth. First in foremost, I have braces. I look horribly in them. I have them on my upper jaw and lower jaw, but the lower jaw came off; so I only have the upper jaw on. And it might take awhile. :/ My gums never bleeds unless I brush it to hard. You might have an gum infection? Just saying... -curious face- I have white, too.^^

Oh no, not PE....Second in foremost, my weight is 150. BUT don't worry, I have a cause to that. My height is 5'8''. I'm very tall for my age, and trying to lose it by drinking coffee. -_- And coffee is good! :3 Yum. Anyway, yeah, we get weigh in PE in first sensation. Rolling Eyes But yet, PE is so fun because we could do whatever we want...And I mean anything. What a Face While my PE teacher is dealing with another class (cause we also do our PE time with 6th grade), my friends and I would start twerking. -blushes- Everyone says I got the cake. (meaning, a*S) O.O...(You'll get it if you listen to Rihanna, 'Birthday Cake')

I know right; I'm "so black". Lol.

Wait- You starve yourself? No No..Don't ever do that.Starving yourself is not good for you. Your stomach would eat your muscles out until it's full, so don't do it. You can become sick like that. Even my Pre-teen teacher said that....I've, myself, use to do that for the same reason. I thought starving would actually make you lose wait faster, but it don't...

Anyway, I mostly get self conscious when I see myself in the mirror,or the just at the fact on what I eating. I would really like to lose weight, but it's so hard!! D: Cake...Fried Chicken...French Fries...Cake...
Ugh, you get my point.

You know what I really hate about being a girl/women...Is getting your red rose (period) every month and get all of this cramps. Grr..You know...When I grow up at the age around 17, I might as well take The Pill. Since the pressure usually comes around there...

Life is so strange, yet painfully. >.<

EDIT: HOLLY CRAP. I can talk. Surprised
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2012-08-03

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 15 Icon_minitime21/10/13, 05:03 am

I've never gone to the prom. This year I think I'm going to go to the Halloween one, because all my friends are. I hate dancing and singing, so I'll probably just sit in the back and talk to them.

Lol, people always say I'm an old woman in a kid's body. XD

Yeah, they have to weigh you for your record, which keeps track of your academic skills and grades as well as your physical health. It just winds up being embarrassing. -.- I don't like PE; I'm the least athletic person in the school. It's the only subject I have an F in. It doesn't help that I don't know how to play any sports...

Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 15 Icon_minitime25/10/13, 03:34 pm

I don't even know my height or weight. :3 XD They don't weigh us. That seems like an insult for you guys to be weighed. I can't believe you're forced to.

I think the worst thing about my appearance is that I have permanent traction alopecia. ;_; It's horrible. I pulled my hair out when I was little, I don't know why. I think it's because I may have had trichotillomania (This.) I used to wrap my hair around my fingers then yank it out. I did it where it's behind my ears (so it's not noticeable when it's put down) I stopped pulling it, because I had no hair left to pull. And then I realised I was bald behind my ears. I hate the school rules that we have to put our hair up. Luckily though, I have side braids, so they're not that noticeable then. I really wish there was a treatment for it. But they're all REALLY expensive. -.- Even though alopecia areata seems worse to have, it still doesn't help my confidence.

I quite like PE, I just hate getting changed. :3

Why did mirrors have to be invented? -_- You would have to ask what you would look like by people, they would only be able to tell you your eye colour and a brief description of your facial features. If they didn't insult you, you could just be like.. "Not bad!" But now you can see yourself and hide from the horrors. XD

EDIT: Is it only me or does Hetalia make us want to learn languages and history more? :3 I'm glad I took Spanish, I'm actually doing well in the class. (I thought I would do terrible) But it's actually not too hard, yet.

I don't like history in school, apart from learning interesting stuff but then I think of Hetalia when I'm doing boring stuff, and it isn't as bad. XP

I actually want to learn Japanese as well... XD But that one's because anime comes from Japan. Ahh... I'm obsessed. ._.

England has the most weird weather... Right now, there's thunder, lightning and extremely heavy rain. All while having a bright blue sky with clouds. XD

We only have prom once in all high school. We've never had one before. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 15 Icon_minitime31/10/13, 06:40 pm

Happy Halloween
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 15 Icon_minitime31/10/13, 06:59 pm

I couldn't care less, but thanks. XD Happy Halloween to you, too.

I really would post a pic of myself, if I knew how to. :3 I'm on my phone, and haven't been on my laptop in a while. So if you know how to post pics on phones, I'll be happy to learn how. XP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 15 Icon_minitime31/10/13, 07:18 pm

Thanks

And it's easy. Go to Tinypic.com and upload a picture. Wink It's easy to do.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 15 Icon_minitime31/10/13, 11:50 pm

Wow I feel like an idiot. I even know of that site. My mind... Ugh. >.< XD Thanks.

I literally have no photos of me without makeup, and if I don't wear make up, it's always edited. I freak out with photos. Sorry. 3: the one where I'm wearing makeup is what I look like now, and the other one is what I looked like... I think the beginning of this year? (Sorry about the no smile on it BTW, my friends were with me and they would think I was crazy if I just took a random photo. And the lighting makes me look even weirder. -.-)

Edited, a while ago..

Now

Does the link work? I hope it does.

What do you both think? Hope I didn't make you like feel sick.. 3:

Last edited by Chloethegreat on 02/11/13, 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 15 Icon_minitime01/11/13, 12:47 am

Chloe, you did something wrong here. First off, when I clicked the link it sent to 'login' site, which i was so lost. Lol. Is your picture private? I don't even see it.

Second off, you need to copy and paste the part or link that has/have
Code:
[IMG][/IMG]
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 15 Icon_minitime01/11/13, 03:59 pm

It edited itself? O.O Yes I already did that... Well that's weird. I'll see whats up with it.

No it isn't private. ;P I'd prefer not to let strangers see my face, that's why I'm putting a link. Since you have to be a member to click links. Anyway, I'll try and see if I can do something.

Last edited by Chloethegreat on 01/11/13, 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 15 Icon_minitime01/11/13, 06:28 pm

EH...I don't have a membership. Oh well. No 
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 15 Icon_minitime02/11/13, 12:04 am

Fixed it! Go back to where I put that other link that was broken, it's there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 15 Icon_minitime02/11/13, 11:47 am

Yippy.

Edit: it says picture or image invaild.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 15 Icon_minitime04/11/13, 05:38 pm

Ughh! >.< I'll have to do it another time, I'm sorry. 3:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 15 Icon_minitime05/11/13, 12:53 am

It's alright.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 15 Icon_minitime07/11/13, 06:30 pm

What things do you like to drink?

I know it's random, but I'm curious. XD
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 15 Icon_minitime07/11/13, 08:35 pm

Dr. pepper, and grape juice, not together though xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 15 Icon_minitime07/11/13, 09:35 pm

Dr . Pepper and Cocoa-la. And yeah not together, lol.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 15 Icon_minitime07/11/13, 10:48 pm

Ugh, I would feel sick if I saw someone drinking them together. XD

I guess I'm still alone then, I can't drink fizzy drinks. The only drinks I have are grapefruit juice, occasionally orange juice. (I can only stand if they're from Concentrate, or else I can't drink them) And I also drink water.

When I tell people in real life it's so funny to see their reactions. My best told my other friend because he found out I didn't like sweets, so he asked if I liked all this other stuff, and when he found I didn't like fizzy drinks, he just screamed "WHAT?!" xD

I guess I'm just a fussy eater and drinker. XP
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 15 Icon_minitime08/11/13, 01:17 am

why don't you like fizzy drinks?! I cant stand water!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 15 Icon_minitime08/11/13, 01:55 am

Do you guys like Ice Cream Floats? =3 Yum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]
Page 15 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next