Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]

Go down 
+5
Kouga
JackobLoveu
SunsetCoyote
Chloethegreat
ChickenPaste
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage

General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 18 Icon_minitime20/11/13, 12:52 am

Watched the video, didn't seem to interested. :/

Alright...that's what they always say... -spooky voice-
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 18 Icon_minitime20/11/13, 07:16 pm

Umm.. Okay.

You don't even feel sorry for them? At least a little bit? :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 18 Icon_minitime21/11/13, 01:21 am

Um, sorry for who?
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 18 Icon_minitime21/11/13, 04:52 pm

The animals that were slaughtered in the video. x3
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 18 Icon_minitime21/11/13, 06:21 pm

that video is something you don't want to watch while eating waffles... Poor animals
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 18 Icon_minitime21/11/13, 09:15 pm

Well, at least I have a reason why animals should be slice to death. For food. But on other hand, I do feel bad for them.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 18 Icon_minitime23/11/13, 01:28 pm

Incorrect. We do it for greed. Sure, some that's fine. But we're painfully killing animals just because humans are greedy. Don't understand why America has so many obese people? Fast food. What does fast food places have in common? Meat and calories. See how it connects?

Me and my class at school were watching the movie 'Supersize me' and most of my class screamed out "EWWW!" When they saw an obese person. And everyone complained why they were letting themselves get so bad, but it's because America has huge portions. It's really shocking.
If you don't know what the movie is about, it's about this healthy guy who has to eat McDonald's for 30 days, with no other food. He gets really ill as he always ate healthy before it. And if he got asked if he wanted the largest size, he had to accept. And the largest sizes were packed full of calories.

Hope I didn't offend any of you. If I did, sorry. D: I'm really just trying to offend your fast food restaurants. XP You seem to have McDonald's everywhere, we only have 2 or 3 in our town, and that's still quite a lot. And then we have one KFC and one Burger king and that's it.

Don't be offended by my classmates responses either, our town is full of healthy people and it's quite uncommon to see obese people. Plus, some of them are just idiots and don't mind screaming out their obnoxious opinions. ;P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 18 Icon_minitime23/11/13, 01:40 pm

Wow....umm...okay

Unrelated subject: Has anyone read the book The Outsiders?
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 18 Icon_minitime23/11/13, 01:52 pm

Wow, I kind of sounded like Ryan Higa at first.... You probably don't know that is.

Anyway. Nope. Whats it about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 18 Icon_minitime23/11/13, 02:45 pm

Is actually a lot to explain, so I'll give you a website to read. =3
http://www.cliffsnotes.com/literature/o/the-outsiders/about-the-outsiders
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 18 Icon_minitime24/11/13, 01:34 pm

Looks quite good.

Ugh, I hate my school. They know nothing about bullying at all. We were having this anti-bullying week and all I could think was: Lie, lie lie lie and another lie. The school couldn't care less if you were bullied, but they went on about how they would help with everything. They don't know the long term effects, (like me still feeling self conscious) they think as soon as it stops, you would go back to your same happy self. All wrong! >.<

And they think unpopular people bully popular people because they're jealous. Ummm.. NOPE! In fact, it's actually the other way around! (But they're not jealous, they're just doing it for the thrill and they enjoy making people's lives miserable)

I think you can see my anger on this. XD
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2012-08-03

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 18 Icon_minitime27/11/13, 05:13 pm

That's terrible. D: The only bully I have at my school is this idiot named Saul, who runs up to me when the teacher isn't watching and makes weird noises in my ear, and when I tell him to stop, he runs back and says, "I'm in my seat, smart one!" He's just obnoxious, and so far he hasn't really said anything that's personally offensive.

I'm freaking out right now because I just had a dream that predicted my mother's death... 'O.O
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 18 Icon_minitime27/11/13, 05:25 pm

He sounds like somebody who would be on my list of people I want to strangle.

Well.. That's unusual. :3 What do you mean by predicted? Like the date came up or how she might die?

Sorry I've not been on BTW - Illness. DX It's worst at this time of the year.
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 18 Icon_minitime27/11/13, 05:39 pm

XD He's already on mine.

We were in a black car with my deceased aunt, who looked extremely sickly, and she asked, "When are you going to visit me?" To which my mom replied, "In exactly two years." 3:
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 18 Icon_minitime27/11/13, 06:57 pm

That dream seems really sad and deep. 3: I bet you felt relieved when you finally woke up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 18 Icon_minitime28/11/13, 06:43 pm

Happy Thanksgiving! drunken 

Eggnog for Life. <333 =3
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 18 Icon_minitime28/11/13, 07:01 pm

Firstly, we don't celebrate thanksgiving here.

Secondly, what's eggnog? XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 18 Icon_minitime28/11/13, 07:36 pm

Oh. 3=

Eggnog is delicious drink for everyone. It's a drink containing egg and cream: a drink made of milk or cream, eggs, sugar, spice, and sometimes an alcoholic beverage such as brandy, bourbon, rye, or rum, traditionally served in the winter, especially at Christmas
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 18 Icon_minitime29/11/13, 03:33 pm

Egg and... CREAM?! O.O I'll pass on that and stick with water and juice. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 18 Icon_minitime29/11/13, 03:37 pm

Uh...The eggnog was not where I wanted to be last night. I'm starting to hate it now. Instead of the can, we had the container. And trust me, it was terrible. I got sick to my stomach. This eggnog might be the worst eggnog I ever tasted in my life. >.< pale 

Anyway, thanksgiving was great. I enjoyed my time with my family and friends and really missed the good games we play. Last night was soo funny. Lol. Besides the eggnog. >:O
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 18 Icon_minitime29/11/13, 11:57 pm

Bleh. >.< I tried eggnog when I was little and hated it.
This was the second Thanksgiving in my life where I didn't wind up eating half the turkey, and the first that made me feel sick, since I'm becoming more and more lactose intolerant (not talking about the turkey, obviously). I hate being so feeble. I did gain about five pounds, though, as did everyone. Whatever it takes to celebrate the bribed slaughter of an entire tribe of Native American men, women and children! :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 18 Icon_minitime30/11/13, 06:08 am

Wow...Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 18 Icon_minitime01/12/13, 12:39 am

I had the same reaction as Thrillex there. XP

I'm not sure if I would be able to have my Thankgiving meal if I was American. :3 Sounds like a lot of food.
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 18 Icon_minitime01/12/13, 01:20 am

I didn't have a good Thanksgiving, my grandparents do not think we deserve fresh food, since we are poor. So you go there, you eat little knowing the food is very old, when your done your stomach hurts, not because you ate a lot but because the food is not settling well in your stomach, so I felt cheated out so I was not very Thankful. Oh plus my hard drive crashed on my computer, so I have to be on my moms computer again. Sorry for the rant. Neutral 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 18 Icon_minitime01/12/13, 01:58 am

im awesome and i know it wrote:
I didn't have a good Thanksgiving, my grandparents do not think we deserve fresh food, since we are poor. So you go there, you eat little knowing the food is very old, when your done your stomach hurts, not because you ate a lot but because the food is not settling well in your stomach, so I felt cheated out so I was not very Thankful. Oh plus my hard drive crashed on my computer, so I have to be on my moms computer again. Sorry for the rant. Neutral 
Sorry to hear that, Awesome. 3= Hope things goes well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]
Page 18 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next