Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]

Go down 
+5
Kouga
JackobLoveu
SunsetCoyote
Chloethegreat
ChickenPaste
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage

General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/08/13, 09:39 pm

It means that its super funny, and your laughing like crazy. So im weak.
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2012-08-03

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitime13/08/13, 03:55 pm

XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitime13/08/13, 03:57 pm

Yeah. =D
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitime13/08/13, 05:48 pm

What was the video about? :3 I'm curious, but the bad connection at the hotel won't let me watch YouTube videos, without getting the paid version of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitime13/08/13, 05:54 pm

Oh, it was about JB and the paparazzi; following him. I couldn't hear so much because of my nephew, but anyway, I heard a guy cursing at JB. And JB got out of his car and started to curse back at the guy and ran over to him. His bodyguards was trying to block him from the fight and the other was blocking the camera. Lol. Razz That's funny.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitime13/08/13, 06:26 pm

Ahh, think I've seen that one. XD JB would get beat down in a fight.
If he didn't have all the money and fame, he would just be that kid at school that your told not to bully because he has no friends. >:3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitime13/08/13, 06:31 pm

I wouldn't really care...He sucks anyway. But I don't understand why the girls likes him...He sings like a girl. He have no talent. :/
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitime13/08/13, 06:35 pm

They're desperate for a boyfriend probably. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitime13/08/13, 06:39 pm

Probably.. -shrugs-

Also, I wanted to ask you guys something...Is there more girls in the world or boys? xP
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitime13/08/13, 07:02 pm

It changes constantly, people are born, people die. But girls are more likely to be born because.. Uh, it's a bit confusing that part so just search google for that part if your interested. XD

If the apocalypse did happen though, more boys would definitely live. Some girls just want to look great, so they'll die and the tomboys will have a much, much better chance to live. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitime13/08/13, 07:05 pm

Well, there's more girls in the United States. Seriously...You'll see girls everywhere in New York, but yeah. xD

Anyway, thanks for asking.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitime13/08/13, 07:11 pm

Those girls will be from other places too, it's a popular place for shopping and stuff. I hate shopping for clothes, if I can a buy a new video game then my parents may be able to take me out shopping. XD I'm such a tomboy. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitime13/08/13, 07:16 pm

Lmao, I used to be like that until I reached thirteen and I pretty much started thinking about boys then. Razz SO yeah, I like to go shopping now, before I hated it. Shopping is addicting. drunken 
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitime14/08/13, 03:40 pm

Thrillex, you live in New York?! :O That's so cool!
I'm the same as you. XD I'm ashamed that I've become the very girl I hate. I do try to avoid supporting major corporations like Apple (who have slaves in China), and I try to only buy fair trade food (Hershey's chocolate has slaves in Africa) with no corn syrup (it's cancerous). I think it's a San Diego thing, because everyone else here is like that too, especially women, because the minute you leave the county you see a bunch of rich fat girls riding horses and talking about competitions and iPhones, aka the "upper" class. :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitime14/08/13, 04:03 pm

Yeah, I live in New York. XD I thought I told you guys, guess I didn't. Anyway, yeah. I am a American girl.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitime14/08/13, 07:13 pm

God damn Internet connection deleted my 30-minute-to-write-post. -.- Shortening..

What's so fun about about shopping? :3 It's boring for me.

Yeah, I really shortened it. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitime14/08/13, 07:19 pm

I don't know. I'm just one of those gurls that likes shopping. bounce  -shrug-
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitime14/08/13, 07:27 pm

I think that *sometimes* my Mum is disappointed for me being a tomboy and a daddy's girl. I think she wanted a daughter that was really girly. Like someone who loves shopping and stuff like that. While others girls were dressing up and playing with make up as young kids, I was playing on the PlayStation and PlayStation 2 and watching horror movies. I loved playing pretend games though. XD

My Mum wishes I would go out with my friends shopping. I did once, but I got in trouble with my mum because I didn't buy anything. I prefer going to the cinema.

You guys will never find out where I live! >:3 Haha! Mostly because I live in a town nobody knows...

I'm so proud with being the only British person on this site. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitime14/08/13, 07:36 pm

General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 3 2121073_o
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitime14/08/13, 08:06 pm

What's that supposed to mean?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitime14/08/13, 08:09 pm

Oh, I meant the end of your sentence (I am proud to be etc). So I gave you a thumbs up
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/08/13, 03:53 am

XD Let's see what I know about the people on this site...
I'm from San Diego, California, USA.
Chloe's from somewhere in England that's not London (it's a stereotype here to immediately think "London" when you hear the word "England").
Thrillex is from New York, New York, USA.
Iaaiki is from somewhere in Texas, USA.
I think Danny's from Minnesota? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else...
Inuyasha's from Remscheid, Germany.

And that's all I know. :3 I'm not sure where Techwolf or Jacob are from.
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/08/13, 05:17 am

lol I know how Chloe feels, I live in Amarillo, Texas. And yall might not have heard of it until I said it xD.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/08/13, 10:39 am

Let me give you a hint though. ;P
Have you heard of the white/grey lady legend? It's a very popular ghost story. Well, if you have, I live near there. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/08/13, 04:48 pm

You live near a haunted house?! Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]
Page 3 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next