Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Location of save files?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Centuries

Centuries

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-11-17

Location of save files? Empty
PostSubject: Location of save files?   Location of save files? Icon_minitime14/11/13, 03:39 am

I'm trying to use the save editor but I apparently need to move some files into the save games file, but I can't find my saves. I know the names of them and such, but they're just not in any of the files. I've had problems like this before but I eventually found the files, so I know they're in there somewhere.

What type of files are they? I remember there were several different ones (I think three). I've tried to search my laptop for them and nothing.

EDIT: I just made a save and it's in the save file for the save editor, but none of the others are. Weird..
EDIT #2: Actually it's in the WOLF Online save folder. I'm so confused. Am I just being stupid about this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackspot

Blackspot

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Location of save files?   Location of save files? Icon_minitime21/03/14, 02:35 pm

Are they like .smf etc.? I cant remember two othrs XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Location of save files?   Location of save files? Icon_minitime22/03/14, 07:02 am

Blackspot wrote:
Are they like .smf etc.? I cant remember two othrs XD

Please avoid from spamming old topics. Thank you. =3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Location of save files?   Location of save files? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Location of save files?
Page 1 of 1