Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

where's my save files located at?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wildpawswolfie7

Wildpawswolfie7

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2014-01-31

where's my save files located at? Empty
PostSubject: where's my save files located at?   where's my save files located at? Icon_minitime30/06/14, 12:11 am

hai, so i just got into playing LION and i felt like hexing my save file so my lions could have custom names since i always do that in WOLF, so  i went to where the game is located at and i looked around for the name of my save file and i see nothing?! i tried searching it too but i still can't find it, and i also assume that it shouldn't be too hard to hex them another name, so mainly two questions, one: wheres my save files located at? and two: can i hex the lions in my pride to have a custom name?
Back to top Go down
DecWill

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2014-07-06

PostSubject: saves   where's my save files located at? Icon_minitime13/07/14, 11:43 pm

I don't know if you found them or not, but they should be in a file called games there not name what you named them but as 1, 2, 3 ect.
and yes you can hex the names
p.s hunger is 7th hex away from the first character of any of the lions name and thirst is the 6th
Back to top Go down
Wildpawswolfie7

Wildpawswolfie7

PostSubject: Re: where's my save files located at?   where's my save files located at? Icon_minitime14/07/14, 12:39 am

DecWill wrote:
I don't know if you found them or not, but they should be in a file called games there not name what you named them but as 1, 2, 3 ect.
and yes you can hex the names
p.s hunger is 7th hex away from the first character of any of the lions name and thirst is the 6th

thank you! i found the names and after a couple of tries it worked! but in the process of looking in the save files code i actually discovered something interesting.. very interesting... i saw some hyenas coded into my save file and it said something like this "HyenaF#2 Or HyenaM#1" do you know what this means? i think hyenas actually have genders :O but i wonder why i mean they are just hyenas and im pretty sure hyenas don't have pups in LION so weird
Back to top Go down
DecWill

PostSubject: hyenas   where's my save files located at? Icon_minitime14/07/14, 01:02 am

I'm happy i can help and i notice that to, i just thought the hyenas was like another pack like in wolf but i never got the change to see since my test lion is nowhere near hyenas.
Back to top Go down
Wildpawswolfie7

Wildpawswolfie7

PostSubject: Re: where's my save files located at?   where's my save files located at? Icon_minitime14/07/14, 08:18 pm

DecWill wrote:
I'm happy i can help and i notice that to, i just thought the hyenas was like another pack like in wolf but i never got the change to see since my test lion is nowhere near hyenas.

hmm, this is very interesting, so i think im gonna do a research thread about this, who knows what kind of secrets the hyenas might have in their code xD
Back to top Go down
DecWill

PostSubject: Re: where's my save files located at?   where's my save files located at? Icon_minitime14/07/14, 08:40 pm

Wildpawswolfie7 wrote:
DecWill wrote:

hmm, this is very interesting, so i think im gonna do a research thread about this, who knows what kind of secrets the hyenas might have in their code xD

i went to my other save that was near some hyenas, found out you can kill them off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where's my save files located at?   where's my save files located at? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where's my save files located at?
Page 1 of 1