Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello there everyone!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marxy

Marxy

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2015-04-08

Hello there everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello there everyone!   Hello there everyone! Icon_minitime08/04/15, 06:36 am

Hello everyone! My name is Marx, and I am 17 years old! (I wanted to use the username DHumphrey, which is my usual one, but when I tried to register with it, it said that it was already in use   Rolling Eyes )
Anyways, I play (or used to play) WolfQuest, but since I finished it, it didn't hold my interest much longer. So... I was just Googling along when I came across this forum/Wolf Online. I just downloaded it and will let you know what I think of it.
lol!
I'm looking forward to meeting y'all!

EDIT: I got the game up and running... but what the heck do I do? The second window thingy that pops up with all these buttons doesn't seem to work (but I don't understand it too). I'm usually good at figuring games out Razz But this... scratch
Back to top Go down
Dreamer

Dreamer

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2014-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Hello there everyone!   Hello there everyone! Icon_minitime10/04/15, 04:15 am

Hello there. Welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Hello there everyone!   Hello there everyone! Icon_minitime10/04/15, 08:16 am

Marxy wrote:
Hello everyone! My name is Marx, and I am 17 years old! (I wanted to use the username DHumphrey, which is my usual one, but when I tried to register with it, it said that it was already in use   Rolling Eyes )
Welcome.

Marxy wrote:
Anyways, I play (or used to play) WolfQuest, but since I finished it, it didn't hold my interest much longer.
Happens. Razz They messed up the replay factor.

Marxy wrote:
So... I was just Googling along when I came across this forum/Wolf Online. I just downloaded it and will let you know what I think of it.
lol! I'm looking forward to meeting y'all!
Neutral Google even lists us? That's news to me. Awesome.

Marxy wrote:
I got the game up and running... but what the heck do I do? The second window thingy that pops up with all these buttons doesn't seem to work (but I don't understand it too). I'm usually good at figuring games out Razz But this... scratch
Maybe if you post a screenshot I'll be able to help you. See, it's been a while since I worked on that particular version. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-forum.rpg-board.net
Marxy

Marxy

PostSubject: Re: Hello there everyone!   Hello there everyone! Icon_minitime10/04/15, 12:59 pm

Well, I downloaded the newest version of Wolf Online (that I know of, from: https://wolf-forum.rpg-board.net/t950-dev-wolf-online-darwin-s-words). And as far as I know, it is working properly... I guess I just don't know how to use it confused
Back to top Go down
Dreamer

Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Hello there everyone!   Hello there everyone! Icon_minitime10/04/15, 01:10 pm

It would be much appreciated if we saw friendly faces stay active. This forum is kinda running downhill with inactivity.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Hello there everyone!   Hello there everyone! Icon_minitime10/04/15, 02:55 pm

Marxy wrote:
Well, I downloaded the newest version of Wolf Online (that I know of, from: https://wolf-forum.rpg-board.net/t950-dev-wolf-online-darwin-s-words). And as far as I know, it is working properly... I guess I just don't know how to use it confused
I think there was something with adding your own creatures somehow :3

Dreamer wrote:
It would be much appreciated if we saw friendly faces stay active. This forum is kinda running downhill with inactivity.
True that.
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-forum.rpg-board.net
Marxy

Marxy

PostSubject: Re: Hello there everyone!   Hello there everyone! Icon_minitime10/04/15, 03:01 pm

I am usually active as long as there are things that keep me active... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Dreamer

Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Hello there everyone!   Hello there everyone! Icon_minitime10/04/15, 03:02 pm

Marxy wrote:
I am usually active as long as there are things that keep me active... Neutral

I'm just saying. If you ever want to role play, then come look for me.
Back to top Go down
Marxy

Marxy

PostSubject: Re: Hello there everyone!   Hello there everyone! Icon_minitime10/04/15, 03:20 pm

Not in my current state... I'm finished with roleplaying for now.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer

Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Hello there everyone!   Hello there everyone! Icon_minitime10/04/15, 03:21 pm

Okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello there everyone!   Hello there everyone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello there everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raven-Woods Forum :: The Team :: WOLF Online :: General Talk-
Jump to: