Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Angry lately

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Marxy

Marxy

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2015-04-08

Angry lately - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry lately   Angry lately - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/04/15, 10:46 am

So how are you doing? Feeling better yet?
Back to top Go down
Dreamer

Dreamer

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2014-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Angry lately   Angry lately - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/04/15, 10:48 am

Eh, I was doing okay since yesterday since my boyfriend and I finally made up and talking again. But yeah, I'm fine.

Just tired.
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Angry lately   Angry lately - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/04/15, 01:46 pm

I'm tired too, well I chose to be this tired, I stayed up until 2:30 AM... And I woke up at 7:30 AM xD
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Angry lately   Angry lately - Page 3 Icon_minitime19/04/15, 08:27 pm

Herro my fine beautiful people, can I join in?
How's you all? Ugh school is starting tomorrow and my final exams for high school ((well for us in the UK)) are starting soon. D: Being 16 sucks.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer

Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Angry lately   Angry lately - Page 3 Icon_minitime19/04/15, 10:35 pm

I'm been depressed lately. My aunt died and I just came back from Trinidad. But now, I'm okay.

Glad to hear from you.
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

PostSubject: Re: Angry lately   Angry lately - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/04/15, 03:35 pm

I'm sorry to hear that Dreamer. Hey Chloe!
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: Angry lately   Angry lately - Page 3 Icon_minitime22/04/15, 02:51 pm

Ah sorry to hear, one of my best friend's brother (who was also my friend) died recently due to drowning :/ Going to his funeral tomorrow. Glad to hear you're okay, even if it doesn't feel like it, one day things will be the way they used to be - happy. I know it, though they aren't exactly the same and I still have my moments I'm usually happy.
Anyway sorry for the long message there. Dreamer you have a boyfriend? How long have you been together? :3
Hello SunsetCoyote/IAAIKI! Great to hear from you! Wow you wanna work with medicine? Good luck. ^^ I have no idea what I'm doing still.. But in college which I'm joining near the end of this year I'm doing law and business as well as sociology. Going to see where it leads me..
((Sorry read the whole thing and wanted to keep up, mega spam!))
Back to top Go down
Dreamer

Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Angry lately   Angry lately - Page 3 Icon_minitime22/04/15, 08:41 pm

Yes, I have a boyfriend.

we been together since January 27 2015
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: Angry lately   Angry lately - Page 3 Icon_minitime24/04/15, 11:01 pm

Aww. Well hope the relationship is going well. It's nearly been a year with my boyfriend now. X3
Back to top Go down
Dreamer

Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Angry lately   Angry lately - Page 3 Icon_minitime24/04/15, 11:47 pm

Chloethegreat wrote:
Aww. Well hope the relationship is going well. It's nearly been a year with my boyfriend now. X3

Wow, that's great to hear!! Hope to see your relationship with your boyfriend stays committed. If he doesn't stay loyal, then he's going to have a broken nose.
Back to top Go down
Marxy

Marxy

PostSubject: Re: Angry lately   Angry lately - Page 3 Icon_minitime25/04/15, 05:58 am

Sorry to hear about your friend Chloe.
And Dreamer, I'd hate to be the guy that gets on your wrong side. Razz

Last edited by Marxy on 15/07/15, 01:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

PostSubject: Re: Angry lately   Angry lately - Page 3 Icon_minitime26/04/15, 02:15 am

Both of y'all are lucky, I can't get a guy to look at me twice. I'm too short and ugly.
Any plans this weekend? My brother is taking me out driving, it probably won't take long, the trip through the sidewalk and into the playground saves a lot of time. tongue
Back to top Go down
Marxy

Marxy

PostSubject: Re: Angry lately   Angry lately - Page 3 Icon_minitime26/04/15, 08:48 am

Everyone is attractive in their own way Sunset. Don't fret: you'll meet a guy one day who thinks that you're attractive.

Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: Angry lately   Angry lately - Page 3 Icon_minitime26/04/15, 12:09 pm

Dreamer wrote:
Chloethegreat wrote:

Wow, that's great to hear!! Hope to see your relationship with your boyfriend stays committed. If he doesn't stay loyal, then he's going to have a broken nose.

Hahaha! Made me laugh x3 Same to your boyfriend! :3

Don't worry sunset I thought the same, I only started dating last year for the first time. (Though I'm happy with who I'm with now, only been in two other relationships with them being kinda serious but not long) I'm 5'4 so I'm short too and get called cute for it x3 And you're not ugly. Marxy is right; in fact, on Friday, my boyfriend saw me without make up for the first time and his reaction was adorable. It was "you were scared of showing me this? But you're beautiful"
Trust me, you'll all find someone like that. I didn't think I would but I did.
Anyway enough of the cringy stuff.
I went on a double date this weekend and that's pretty much it, gotta do schoolwork and stuff today preparing for my exams. First one I have is in 2 weeks I think, not looking forward to it. :s
Back to top Go down
Marxy

Marxy

PostSubject: Re: Angry lately   Angry lately - Page 3 Icon_minitime26/04/15, 03:39 pm

For me, makeup should only be used for special occasions. If people get to know you with makeup, they'll only  know you like that. People need to get to know you as you really are, not with artificial stuff.
Just my opinion though. Don't mind me.

Back to top Go down
Dreamer

Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Angry lately   Angry lately - Page 3 Icon_minitime26/04/15, 08:33 pm

Chloethegreat wrote:
Dreamer wrote:
Chloethegreat wrote:

Hahaha! Made me laugh x3 Same to your boyfriend! :3

Nevermind. We just broke up.

#livingthesinglelifeagain
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

PostSubject: Re: Angry lately   Angry lately - Page 3 Icon_minitime26/04/15, 11:30 pm

I hate wearing make up, it takes 15 minutes to put on, then it takes 3 hours to clean off. And it makes you age faster.
But what I do like wearing is little rime stone stickers around my eyes, anyone else wear those?
Back to top Go down
Dreamer

Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Angry lately   Angry lately - Page 3 Icon_minitime26/04/15, 11:46 pm

I wear make up once in a blue moon.
Back to top Go down
Marxy

Marxy

PostSubject: Re: Angry lately   Angry lately - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/04/15, 09:24 am

That's good to hear. I know some girls who wear makeup 24/7, even to school (though it's not allowed, of course).

Last edited by Marxy on 15/07/15, 01:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dreamer

Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Angry lately   Angry lately - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/04/15, 10:10 am

Marxy wrote:
That's good to hear. I know some girls who wear makeup 24/7, even to school (though it's not allowed, of course).

Oh my god! Speaking of girls and school, I be seeing this girls wear make up in order to impress their boyfriends. >.> And one just wearing make up for fun.
Back to top Go down
Marxy

Marxy

PostSubject: Re: Angry lately   Angry lately - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/04/15, 12:59 pm

Waste of money...

Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

PostSubject: Re: Angry lately   Angry lately - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/04/15, 03:34 pm

Girls should impress guys with their intelligence, not their looks. Then most of the girls won't be pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Marxy

Marxy

PostSubject: Re: Angry lately   Angry lately - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/04/15, 05:10 pm

True, so so true.

Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: Angry lately   Angry lately - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/04/15, 08:41 pm

Marxy wrote:
For me, makeup should only be used for special occasions. If people get to know you with makeup, they'll only  know you like that. People need to get to know you as you really are, not with artificial stuff.
Just my opinion though. Don't mind me.

I understand where you're coming from. But there is a reason for me constantly wearing makeup. Back a few years ago I was bullied. Badly. Due to my appearance, I was called ugly everyday and a few times to go and kill myself, which at one point I nearly did. So I started hiding myself, changing my appearance slightly and it stopped. The makeup I used for school is only foundation because in the UK, we're only allowed minimal makeup. The rules are strict over here; uniforms, no makeup, accessories etc. Everyone looks the same. Most people know what I look like without makeup. It just makes me feel better and at my age with other people surrounding me also wearing makeup, it's a harsh world. But I see your point.
Back to top Go down
Marxy

Marxy

PostSubject: Re: Angry lately   Angry lately - Page 3 Icon_minitime28/04/15, 04:59 am

I understand your situation. In my post I was referring to those who don't need to wear it but do to attract guys or any other similar reason.

Last edited by Marxy on 15/07/15, 01:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angry lately   Angry lately - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angry lately
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raven-Woods Forum :: Off-Topic :: All you want-
Jump to: