Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PROJECT: "White Wolf"

Go down 
+9
redshewolf
20unicorn
Danny Phantom Fan
Aska
Unidentified
WhiteWolf
Doom Dragon
Kouga
Cazanna
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cazanna
Support
Support
Cazanna

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-12-18

PROJECT: "White Wolf" Empty
PostSubject: PROJECT: "White Wolf"   PROJECT: "White Wolf" Icon_minitime10/08/10, 11:28 am

Yay, I managed to get your attention, after all those years! *tear*

Today I'm going to show you something I thought about for a while. I call it: "Project White Wolf". In this project, I try to create the wolf we dreamed about, but haven't seen on the original WOLF game. It's *drumroll* a pure white wolf! Oh well, not pure white since I have to add shade to it, but it's WHITE =D . So before you all start like: "OMG, let's add it to the original WOLF game or even better: WOLF Online" I must warn you, my project takes time and since I don't know what file is the fur colour file of the wolf, I don't know if it can be added.

This is also a try on becoming a member of the Raven Woods team, but I don't know if they will so.... KOUGA READ THIS NOW! xD

The completed animations:

WALK CYCLE ( 3 of the 8 finished )
PROJECT: "White Wolf" VoorbeeldPROJECT: "White Wolf" WalkcycleleftPROJECT: "White Wolf" Walkcycleup
PROJECT: "White Wolf" Walkcycledown1
What do you think? Do you like it? Do you hate it? Do you want pie?

Last edited by Cazanna on 12/08/10, 12:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT: "White Wolf"   PROJECT: "White Wolf" Icon_minitime10/08/10, 05:18 pm

=) Great work. Did you finish the set? Up, down, left, right, up-l, up-r, down-l, down-r ?
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-forum.rpg-board.net
Doom Dragon
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Doom Dragon

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT: "White Wolf"   PROJECT: "White Wolf" Icon_minitime10/08/10, 06:15 pm

This seems great! I do prefer black wolves over white but black and white are my favorite wolf pelt colors.
Back to top Go down
Cazanna
Support
Support
Cazanna

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT: "White Wolf"   PROJECT: "White Wolf" Icon_minitime10/08/10, 08:41 pm

I did not finish the set yet, but it will be finished soon. I will try to make screenshots of every move but it will take time since I don't have the sprites Razz I will also try to make the other animations like, sleeping, howling, rolling when shot, hurted wolf walk and trot and dead. I will post all my animation once I finished them.

DoomDragon, can you read my mind? I was already planning on making one for a "pure black" wolf. I made the first frame already but not on this computer. I will show you tomorrow.

I'm glad you two liked it Smile
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT: "White Wolf"   PROJECT: "White Wolf" Icon_minitime10/08/10, 11:45 pm

^^' If you had our sprites your work could get spoiled you know. I messed up some frames' contrasts so if you create fresh sprites it might be better in the end. But I could give you the grid so you can place your images in an usable format.
Back to top Go down
Cazanna
Support
Support
Cazanna

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT: "White Wolf"   PROJECT: "White Wolf" Icon_minitime11/08/10, 10:07 am

It's ok that I don't have the sprites, I will try with making screenshots. I would love to have "the grid", but I don't think that the wolf skin will be used soon since i'm still creating the walk cycle in all directions xD

I do have one question though: When the sun is setting in WOLF, the whole game gets dark blueish, Do I need to make a blueish white wolf for at night or will the game just overlay a blue "blanket"?
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT: "White Wolf"   PROJECT: "White Wolf" Icon_minitime11/08/10, 12:19 pm

Well, there'll be no blue overlay Wink it'll become darker, yes, maybe you might want to darken your set (once you've created it)
Back to top Go down
Cazanna
Support
Support
Cazanna

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT: "White Wolf"   PROJECT: "White Wolf" Icon_minitime11/08/10, 04:56 pm

Oh ok thanks for answering Razz I will darken my set once I finished it. But there is one problem again.

I was animating the cycle for walking down when I noticed that two frames ruined my animation. I'm sure they are in it because every animation counted 7 frames, but I don't know exactly what went wrong. So I am begging again, for the sprites for walking down since I really need to know if they are in it or not.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf

WhiteWolf

Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT: "White Wolf"   PROJECT: "White Wolf" Icon_minitime11/08/10, 06:38 pm

It's probably unnecessary to say that I majorly support this project. X-D

I hope it works out, though! And if it turns out you can get the meshes into original WOLF, I will be in heaven on earth!!!

---WhiteWolf
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT: "White Wolf"   PROJECT: "White Wolf" Icon_minitime12/08/10, 08:55 am

That's no mesh, it's a sprite. And it's unlikely that it'll be ingame since the game uses palettes to colour it's wolves. As long as we can't edit those there'll be no pure white wolves. But they might be in WO if that's alright.
Back to top Go down
Cazanna
Support
Support
Cazanna

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT: "White Wolf"   PROJECT: "White Wolf" Icon_minitime12/08/10, 05:41 pm

Updated, new walk cycle added.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT: "White Wolf"   PROJECT: "White Wolf" Icon_minitime12/08/10, 05:53 pm

>) just to hide the truth. Nothing personal.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf

WhiteWolf

Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT: "White Wolf"   PROJECT: "White Wolf" Icon_minitime12/08/10, 08:56 pm

White wolves in WOLF Online - just as good, really. :-)

And gack, I always end up saying meshes instead of sprites, sorry, that's what I meant. Call it hopeless idealism - I have this dream that one day we'll be able to completely take apart and reconstruct this game, but without having the source code, it's just not possible. Time to wake up, *lol*.

---WhiteWolf
Back to top Go down
Unidentified

Unidentified

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-11-29

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT: "White Wolf"   PROJECT: "White Wolf" Icon_minitime06/09/10, 12:47 am

Pretty white. Is there a way (when your done of course) to put this in the real wolf? And if you plan on doing every sprite thing (trot sit run yadayada) how long do you think it will take?
Back to top Go down
Cazanna
Support
Support
Cazanna

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT: "White Wolf"   PROJECT: "White Wolf" Icon_minitime07/09/10, 09:12 am

Walk and trot is the same only trot is sped up Wink

I will try to do every sprite yes, I actually finished some but I haven't made it into an animation yet so I can't show them yet.

I can't put them in the original WOLF because I used a different colour palette. So you will have to wait untill they can be edited. They might come in WolfOnline though.

And I don't know how long it will take to finish it. the work will slow down now that I'm going to school again. So I don't know...
Back to top Go down
Aska

Aska

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-01-12

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT: "White Wolf"   PROJECT: "White Wolf" Icon_minitime13/01/11, 02:37 pm

How did you make that? Wow..plz tell me how to make it even if it is hard but i would love to have a white wolf on single player!

Do not use all caps, and don't over use ! points.

Cebana~
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT: "White Wolf"   PROJECT: "White Wolf" Icon_minitime13/01/11, 08:16 pm

We all would love that xD but it's impossible as long as we don't know how to extract (and pack up) WOLF's graphics..
Back to top Go down
Danny Phantom Fan
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Danny Phantom Fan

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT: "White Wolf"   PROJECT: "White Wolf" Icon_minitime22/01/11, 03:27 pm

i thinks its cool. white wolfs are pretty cool. imagen being pure white when you are laying in snow. rofl
Back to top Go down
20unicorn

20unicorn

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-06-13

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT: "White Wolf"   PROJECT: "White Wolf" Icon_minitime22/01/11, 03:51 pm

well i just wanted to say i love all your ideas and i love you white wolf idea. i also love how much work you are putting in to this. thank just makes me think of a good person that will never give up even when you going to school.
Back to top Go down
redshewolf

redshewolf

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-12-02

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT: "White Wolf"   PROJECT: "White Wolf" Icon_minitime16/12/11, 06:11 pm

AWWWWSSSSOOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEE!!!!!!!! affraid now all we need is a black one and green!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
okami02

okami02

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT: "White Wolf"   PROJECT: "White Wolf" Icon_minitime27/12/11, 07:35 pm

wow really good hey can you make a pure black one too i just like those better Smile
Back to top Go down
TheMoonLightWolf

TheMoonLightWolf

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2014-05-23

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT: "White Wolf"   PROJECT: "White Wolf" Icon_minitime05/06/14, 11:54 am

I love white wolves! :3 That looks great so far! Keep up with the awesome work. Oh, and did I mention that the white wolf looks sooo adorable? ^^
Back to top Go down
JackobLoveu

JackobLoveu

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT: "White Wolf"   PROJECT: "White Wolf" Icon_minitime05/06/14, 08:25 pm

TheMoonLightWolf wrote:
I love white wolves! :3 That looks great so far! Keep up with the awesome work. Oh, and did I mention that the white wolf looks sooo adorable? ^^

Please avoid from bumping old threads. Clearly, this thread is from two years back.
Back to top Go down
TheMoonLightWolf

TheMoonLightWolf

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2014-05-23

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT: "White Wolf"   PROJECT: "White Wolf" Icon_minitime05/06/14, 10:01 pm

JackobLoveu wrote:
TheMoonLightWolf wrote:

Please avoid from bumping old threads. Clearly,  this thread is from two years back.

How come I couldn't comment on this thread? I don't get it... This makes no sense to me :/
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT: "White Wolf"   PROJECT: "White Wolf" Icon_minitime06/06/14, 10:23 pm

JackobLoveu wrote:
TheMoonLightWolf wrote:

Please avoid from bumping old threads. Clearly,  this thread is from two years back.
@Jackobloveu Please avoid backseat modding. Thanks.
@TheMoonLightWolf the reason its advised you don't post in this topic is because the thread is old, you can check the date of the topic on top of the message. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT: "White Wolf"   PROJECT: "White Wolf" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PROJECT: "White Wolf"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next