Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

YinYang of the wolves :3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaky

YinYang of the wolves :3 Empty
PostSubject: YinYang of the wolves :3   YinYang of the wolves :3 Icon_minitime04/03/11, 08:54 pm

i found it quite funny, i didn't noticed it at first but at one point when the whole pack was near me, i've noticed it's made of only blacks and whites , 3 blacks 2 whites (one black got killed by a plane) and nooow
YinYang of the wolves :3 2n8spj6 hehehe xDit looks funny, now were 2 whites and 2 blacks and i swear i didnt hexed it, :c i feel like im the only one still playing WOLF lol but WO doesnt work for me so yeah.
BTWW im Zak, i just forgot to log in
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: YinYang of the wolves :3   YinYang of the wolves :3 Icon_minitime04/03/11, 09:48 pm

xD Don't worry, I'm sure there still are many many many people who play WOLF Smile

And yeah, I had such a pack once too XD Quite a strange view indeed
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-forum.rpg-board.net
Doom Dragon
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Doom Dragon

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: YinYang of the wolves :3   YinYang of the wolves :3 Icon_minitime06/03/11, 10:29 pm

That is pretty interesting. I know I wouldn't have noticed this and would simply keep eating.
Back to top Go down
silvereyes

silvereyes

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-12-07

PostSubject: Re: YinYang of the wolves :3   YinYang of the wolves :3 Icon_minitime18/03/11, 10:38 pm

i play WOLF becuz i'm still trying to get this working plus I like WOLF a lot cuz it's so awesome and it has all that wolf information. who else went through all that Wolf Info stuff? It's pretty cool it shows demonstrations like it shows the ranks. The Alpha is like a King. Beta a duke or something Lone wolf an explorer and Scrapegoat is Poor Person or something haha go WOLF!

also cool pic! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eesu

Eesu

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-03-26

PostSubject: Re: YinYang of the wolves :3   YinYang of the wolves :3 Icon_minitime19/03/11, 06:51 am

Yeah, but as the game is old now, some of the information is false (such as the "ranking" system you mentioned).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YinYang of the wolves :3   YinYang of the wolves :3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YinYang of the wolves :3
Page 1 of 1