Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A few questions :3

Go down 
+3
Taru
Cebana
Annoth
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Annoth

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-04-25

A few questions :3 Empty
PostSubject: A few questions :3   A few questions :3 Icon_minitime25/04/11, 09:22 pm

Alright then I'm a bit new to fourm and LION so lets hope i got this right ^-^

1. I was hurt in a fight with another lioness and its taking forever to heal. My health doesnt really move so how long should it take to become full?

2. While leaving it on autoplay I watched cattle. Then the herdsmen came around holding a spear. Could i kill him or is he just as impossible to kill as a poacher? (also if i sneak behind him will he notice me instantly?)

thats about it Smile thanks a bundle :3
Back to top Go down
Cebana
Support
Support
Cebana

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: A few questions :3   A few questions :3 Icon_minitime25/04/11, 11:33 pm

Annoth wrote:
Alright then I'm a bit new to fourm and LION so lets hope i got this right ^-^

1. I was hurt in a fight with another lioness and its taking forever to heal. My health doesnt really move so how long should it take to become full?

2. While leaving it on autoplay I watched cattle. Then the herdsmen came around holding a spear. Could i kill him or is he just as impossible to kill as a poacher? (also if i sneak behind him will he notice me instantly?)

thats about it Smile thanks a bundle :3

You have to wait a few days, or use the skip time. Click on the earth/moon.

As for that, I wouldn't hunt the men, they will kill you pretty fast..you'll need all of your pride to kill it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.livestream.com/twischannel
Taru

Taru

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-02-25

PostSubject: Re: A few questions :3   A few questions :3 Icon_minitime26/04/11, 02:06 am

Actually, about the Masai Cattleman, they are quite easy to kill if you wait for nightfall. Crouch behind grass and come up behind them and just pounce on him. After you kill him, you can eat him and the cattle.
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img13/7633/dakota2.gif
Scarikas

Scarikas

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2010-08-31

PostSubject: Re: A few questions :3   A few questions :3 Icon_minitime15/05/11, 12:02 am

Wow. That makes me want to play LION now.
Back to top Go down
MoonHowl_Bella

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: A few questions :3   A few questions :3 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 05:31 pm

Actually, you can kill the poachers as well, but it is not recommented, since they are hard to kill. (they shoot from a distance)
It bothered me that the wolves in Wolf weren't able to attack poachers (and other human-creatures)..
Back to top Go down
Whazzi

Whazzi

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-04-03

PostSubject: Re: A few questions :3   A few questions :3 Icon_minitime07/04/12, 04:07 pm

1. when I'm hurt, I accelerate the time. I have no patience for lying all the time ... Once I was like, and my lion got worse. Then I spend another lion control of my flock and I click on the moon, back to control the lion hurt, which returns to be healthy ...

2. When I go hunting cattle, I kill the first herdsman. Killing him, the flock is defenseless, and can kill it at will. But you risk dying when it attacks the herdsman, so pay attention to the wind and the position of pastor. Expect him to be completely back to you (and you crouch). I like to hunt cattle ... is so easy Smile ...

Sorry my english... I do not speak that language Sad ....
Back to top Go down
Danny Phantom Fan
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Danny Phantom Fan

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: A few questions :3   A few questions :3 Icon_minitime07/04/12, 05:25 pm

Whazzi, please don't post here. This topic is dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few questions :3   A few questions :3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few questions :3
Page 1 of 1