Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Full Raised Litter (Finally!)

Go down 
+4
Zak
Eesu
Kouga
Taru
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Taru

Taru

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Full Raised Litter (Finally!) Empty
PostSubject: Full Raised Litter (Finally!)   Full Raised Litter (Finally!) Icon_minitime15/05/11, 09:05 pm

I haven't had much time to play and since I recently started a new file on WOLF, I'm quite excited to announce that I have finally managed to raise a litter of pups to full maturity. Four healthy pups joined my pack of two, filling it to the maximum capacity. Here is a screenshot:

Full Raised Litter (Finally!) Firstf10

I will be writing a story under the 'Your Adventures' category of the forums, if anyone would care to read about their childhood. Also, due to my fondness for Ruii, Axel, Cherokee, & Cheyenne, I probably won't have another litter cause I don't want them chased out.
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img13/7633/dakota2.gif
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Full Raised Litter (Finally!)   Full Raised Litter (Finally!) Icon_minitime15/05/11, 11:00 pm

So you'll try to kill your next litter Razz? There's virtually no way to prevent the pups from being born effectively. Congrats on your raised litter though Smile Good work!
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-forum.rpg-board.net
Taru

Taru

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Full Raised Litter (Finally!)   Full Raised Litter (Finally!) Icon_minitime16/05/11, 12:04 am

Actually, I plan to migrate 'Very Far Away' from the den during the mating season. I found out last season your mate will not go find you if your not near the territory, or he won't be able to if I keep moving. Hide out there for awhile and hope I can last, at least until mating season has passed.
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img13/7633/dakota2.gif
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Full Raised Litter (Finally!)   Full Raised Litter (Finally!) Icon_minitime16/05/11, 07:58 am

Ah, I see. Smile But if "something happens" and "you'll be moved to XX position" your plan might fail..
Back to top Go down
Eesu

Eesu

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Full Raised Litter (Finally!)   Full Raised Litter (Finally!) Icon_minitime16/05/11, 01:01 pm

How long did this take? I guess, if you spend hours and hours playing everyday, the litter would grow up quite fast.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Full Raised Litter (Finally!)   Full Raised Litter (Finally!) Icon_minitime16/05/11, 10:22 pm

If you play in an effective way you'll need at most four hours I'd guess. If I play each day I raise each day a litter ^^ But recently I ran into the 'no prey left' problem even though I only ate when hungry (which was almost all the time for I used cheat engine for the test) or did not even eat for months (again, cheat engine). Both doesn't affect it..

But there where no carcasses left and my mate's starved to death. Each new one.
Back to top Go down
Zak
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Zak

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Full Raised Litter (Finally!)   Full Raised Litter (Finally!) Icon_minitime17/05/11, 04:54 pm

oh yeah, months pass fast if you play alot, i do remember that i've only played a little and had 2 month old pups xD all in a single boring day when i had no other games to pass time with
Back to top Go down
Scarikas

Scarikas

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2010-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Full Raised Litter (Finally!)   Full Raised Litter (Finally!) Icon_minitime03/03/12, 11:16 pm

Awe :c I posted in the "Your Adventures" about my fully raised litter but nobody cared x|
anyway, I'll post a picture of them anyway..:

Full Raised Litter (Finally!) 357h8gg

Anyway, congrats to you and your pups! one of my pups ended up as an omega, so sad!
Hope you and your pack survive happily ;3
I got lucky with my save. I killed so many deer and caribou and moose before having pups yet I always found some sort of carcass or food to keep us alive. I just let my pack do as they wanted and they took care of themselves.
Back to top Go down
Scarikas

Scarikas

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2010-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Full Raised Litter (Finally!)   Full Raised Litter (Finally!) Icon_minitime03/03/12, 11:19 pm

Sorry for double-post, but due to being bored of playing wolf raising my pups took somewhat 9-10 irl months. But if you were fond of wolf and played it all the time, or slept all the time in-game except when you or your pups were hungry, time would fly by. Heck, I could make a month in an hour when I tried.

That's like... a full grown litter in 3 days >w>
Back to top Go down
gozoo

gozoo

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Full Raised Litter (Finally!)   Full Raised Litter (Finally!) Icon_minitime24/03/12, 01:19 am

Woah, that's amazing! Dedication, right there. Razz
Back to top Go down
Centuries

Centuries

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Full Raised Litter (Finally!)   Full Raised Litter (Finally!) Icon_minitime20/04/12, 12:45 pm

I had a fully raised litter. But I got bored with them. u.u

My litter took about a week, I think. A week or two weeks.
Back to top Go down
TheMoonLightWolf

TheMoonLightWolf

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2014-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Full Raised Litter (Finally!)   Full Raised Litter (Finally!) Icon_minitime31/05/14, 10:17 pm

That game really looks addicting. Congrats on your litter of pups! Smile I've been wanting to play that game for many many months after I had found out about it. I love wolf related games, and actually, I am currently playing this game called: Life of Wolf 2014, on my IPad. It's really fun and I'm on this last part I think. It's about defeating the boss evil wolf. You and your group of wolf buddies including your Alpha have to work together in order to complete this task. I have beat all the other levels but the last one is very hard for me. Hope I get through it sometime! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Raised Litter (Finally!)   Full Raised Litter (Finally!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full Raised Litter (Finally!)
Page 1 of 1