Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Tale From The Dog's Eyes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny Phantom Fan
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Danny Phantom Fan

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2010-07-06

A Tale From The Dog's Eyes Empty
PostSubject: A Tale From The Dog's Eyes   A Tale From The Dog's Eyes Icon_minitime05/01/12, 11:18 pm

Characters are:
Rumor-Me, Alpha female.
MiKe-CPU,Alpha male.
Silence-CPU, Beta female.
Longtail-CPU, Omega Male.
------------------------------------------------------

Rumor padded along the frozen winter ground. She looked around at the dieing plants, the rabbits and beavers hurrying to their burrows and dams, and the larger prey grazing on what they could before sharper storms unleashed their fierce might on them. Rumor looked around, first, MiKe, who she adored, then Silence, her best friend, and Longtail, her other best friend. MiKe had hated Longtail since he became Alpha, since I spent more time with Longtail than him. But, Longtail wasn't the [i]bad[.i] type of bachelor who was just flirt here, flirt there, he actually got to know you. Rumor had been thinking that she had something special with him...Well, they were off again. Mike padded south, her, Longtail and Silence following closely. They waded through the freezing cold lake, and about half way through it, they stopped. And continued. Longtail stayed there. Rumor whimpered, worried he had chosen to stay behind so he didn't show weakness in his pack when he..died.

They padded on in solemn silence, and a few pawsteps later Longtail returned. Rumor fell back and licked his cheek. They whined a happy 'hello', and continued on. They exited the lake and shook their fur. Silence ran off to the trees. Moments later, a black blurr and Rumor was pinned. It was a scrap not even worth the name, more of a war between two wild dogs.

A while after, Rumor had long since left the pack in search of food. She had just succeeded in this mission, having found a caracass. She took some chunks off the bone, ate, and took a piece off for later, then plodded off in search of her den.
-------------------------------------------------------
Never finishing. While I was away, Rumor died of thirst. Sad

Last edited by Danny Phantom Fan on 11/06/12, 01:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Centuries

Centuries

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-11-17

PostSubject: Re: A Tale From The Dog's Eyes   A Tale From The Dog's Eyes Icon_minitime30/01/12, 06:50 am

Wait, so... What happened? o.O
Back to top Go down
Danny Phantom Fan
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Danny Phantom Fan

PostSubject: Re: A Tale From The Dog's Eyes   A Tale From The Dog's Eyes Icon_minitime30/01/12, 12:09 pm

What do you mean, Cent?
Back to top Go down
Centuries

Centuries

PostSubject: Re: A Tale From The Dog's Eyes   A Tale From The Dog's Eyes Icon_minitime30/01/12, 08:34 pm

Who was the dark streak and what happened after Rumour got jumped? xD
Back to top Go down
Danny Phantom Fan
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Danny Phantom Fan

PostSubject: Re: A Tale From The Dog's Eyes   A Tale From The Dog's Eyes Icon_minitime30/01/12, 10:21 pm

The streak was Silence in an attempt to claim alpha rank, but Rumour won, life continued.
Back to top Go down
Centuries

Centuries

PostSubject: Re: A Tale From The Dog's Eyes   A Tale From The Dog's Eyes Icon_minitime31/01/12, 12:17 am

Mmkay.. Then what about Rumour and the other male?
Back to top Go down
Danny Phantom Fan
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Danny Phantom Fan

PostSubject: Re: A Tale From The Dog's Eyes   A Tale From The Dog's Eyes Icon_minitime31/01/12, 12:36 am

Rumour like him, nothing serious. Also, Longtail was devastated after Rumour's death, and, he became stronger(beats me how)and beat Mike.
Back to top Go down
Centuries

Centuries

PostSubject: Re: A Tale From The Dog's Eyes   A Tale From The Dog's Eyes Icon_minitime31/01/12, 11:45 pm

Were you playing as Rumour and this is based off the game, or is the last part just the story?
Back to top Go down
Danny Phantom Fan
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Danny Phantom Fan

PostSubject: Re: A Tale From The Dog's Eyes   A Tale From The Dog's Eyes Icon_minitime01/02/12, 01:41 pm

I was actually playing as Rumour.
Back to top Go down
Centuries

Centuries

PostSubject: Re: A Tale From The Dog's Eyes   A Tale From The Dog's Eyes Icon_minitime02/02/12, 01:35 pm

Okay, I understand now. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tale From The Dog's Eyes   A Tale From The Dog's Eyes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Tale From The Dog's Eyes
Page 1 of 1