Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm I on the right path?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-28

I'm I on the right path? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm I on the right path?   I'm I on the right path? - Page 2 Icon_minitime22/09/12, 02:23 pm

Danny Phantom Fan wrote:
Your pups don't get lost. The always stay within a few feet of the den, unless of course going to get a drink. Except for a glitch I had one time. Two of my pups went to get a drink and they just kept walking, and walking, and walking.. But it's been over a year since I've had it, and I've never encountered it again.

That's no glitch Razz They're stray pups! Rare thing. (Might be a glitch after all xD But it sounds nicer with a story behind it Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-forum.rpg-board.net
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: I'm I on the right path?   I'm I on the right path? - Page 2 Icon_minitime22/09/12, 03:09 pm

Inuyasha22 wrote:
Danny Phantom Fan wrote:
Your pups don't get lost. The always stay within a few feet of the den, unless of course going to get a drink. Except for a glitch I had one time. Two of my pups went to get a drink and they just kept walking, and walking, and walking.. But it's been over a year since I've had it, and I've never encountered it again.

That's no glitch Razz They're stray pups! Rare thing. (Might be a glitch after all xD But it sounds nicer with a story behind it Very Happy)

oh wow cwool I wanna see if that can happen! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Danny Phantom Fan
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Danny Phantom Fan

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: I'm I on the right path?   I'm I on the right path? - Page 2 Icon_minitime22/09/12, 04:36 pm

Don't. Your pups die. Especially if you only have two/one. They just keep walking and walking until the die of either starvation or hunger.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

PostSubject: Re: I'm I on the right path?   I'm I on the right path? - Page 2 Icon_minitime22/09/12, 06:13 pm

If I remember correctly you still can go to the den and feed the pups even while they're away.. they should be fed after that.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: I'm I on the right path?   I'm I on the right path? - Page 2 Icon_minitime22/09/12, 06:28 pm

oh ok then sometimes I get a glitch that I cant feed the pups and that theres hardly any food and I have 4 pups its so annoying when they dont respawn quick enough and your just running round like an idiot. Laughing
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: I'm I on the right path?   I'm I on the right path? - Page 2 Icon_minitime23/09/12, 02:42 pm

so are adoptable pups rare to find?
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: I'm I on the right path?   I'm I on the right path? - Page 2 Icon_minitime23/09/12, 06:39 pm

im awesome and i know it wrote:
so are adoptable pups rare to find?
sure are. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

PostSubject: Re: I'm I on the right path?   I'm I on the right path? - Page 2 Icon_minitime23/09/12, 07:27 pm

Chloethegreat wrote:
oh ok then sometimes I get a glitch that I cant feed the pups and that theres hardly any food and I have 4 pups its so annoying when they dont respawn quick enough and your just running round like an idiot. Laughing

It's quite common for me ... I rarely find food when there're pups and after they're grown up there's still not much..
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: I'm I on the right path?   I'm I on the right path? - Page 2 Icon_minitime23/09/12, 07:30 pm

Inuyasha22 wrote:
Chloethegreat wrote:

It's quite common for me ... I rarely find food when there're pups and after they're grown up there's still not much..
I know it happens to me too right now all I can find is smoke of the hunter and I have to go like 30 miles until I find a carcass or any kind of prey and my pups or only 3 months at the moment.
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

PostSubject: Re: I'm I on the right path?   I'm I on the right path? - Page 2 Icon_minitime24/09/12, 01:15 am

there is a little hint for carcesses to spawn nearby the den Wink
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: I'm I on the right path?   I'm I on the right path? - Page 2 Icon_minitime24/09/12, 03:24 pm

im awesome and i know it wrote:
there is a little hint for carcesses to spawn nearby the den Wink

TELL ME!! lol sorry Very Happy please? Razz
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

PostSubject: Re: I'm I on the right path?   I'm I on the right path? - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/09/12, 11:45 pm

be atleast 20 miles away from your den, find a carcess eat, then when night time comes sleep next to water, then as soon as the sun comes up fast track it back to your den, now sometimes it doesnt always work but it mostly does. Smile
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: I'm I on the right path?   I'm I on the right path? - Page 2 Icon_minitime27/09/12, 04:18 pm

I think I might have done that by accident when a carcess came out of no where and I remember doing that! thankiesss! I love you
Back to top Go down
Cebana
Support
Support
Cebana

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: I'm I on the right path?   I'm I on the right path? - Page 2 Icon_minitime28/09/12, 07:21 am

Since this has been answered, locking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.livestream.com/twischannel
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm I on the right path?   I'm I on the right path? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm I on the right path?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2