Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Orange Leaf Pack's Loss

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2012-03-25

Orange Leaf Pack's Loss Empty
PostSubject: Orange Leaf Pack's Loss   Orange Leaf Pack's Loss Icon_minitime30/09/12, 05:15 am

Fasthowl was leading Changling closer to the den, the snow was deep and freezing, "I hate winter" Fasthowl mumbled to himself, he kept a look out for any helicopters, since the pack lost Lucan to one everyone was on alert, Changling came closer to Fasthowl and playfully nipped at his ear, he smiled at her, the sunset made beautiful banners of color across the partly cloudy sky, then the moon came up to fast, Changling laid down under a tree, Fasthowl laid down next to her, the next morning Changling took off, he checked for hunters but there wasnt any, an idea popped in his head and he raced to the den, and Changling was there "in a month they will arrive" Changling said happilly, Fasthowl walked to the river he took a drink the water was freezing, but in a week or so spring will arrive, the forest started to slowly fill back up with birds filling the air with their beautiful songs, Fasthowl sat next to Changling, he was happy to have pups soon, then Changling started poking Fasthowl's puzzle with her nose "im not touching you, stop touching me, leave me alone" Changling said teasingly, for the most part Fasthowl was a more little serious then Changling, but she would always tease him, slowly but surly it came time for the pups to arrive, Changling said "we have three pups! you can name the two boys anything you want to but the little girl's name is Aria" Fasthowl smiled "the older boy is named Wolfen, and the younger boy is named Iro" the pups started playing, they chased each other, then one would find a stick and they played with it until it would break, then if a rabbit came close they would chase it, when night time came Aria would cuddle with Changling, and the boys cuddled with Fasthowl, on one night something extremly rare happened, beautiful ribbon like colors woke up the sleeping wolves, "the aurora borealis, an extremly rare thing in a forest" Changling said, "I have heard of them but never saw any" replied Fasthowl "I grew up in the arctic, I saw them a-" Aria interupted "wow its pretty" the pups started howling, then the parents joined in, then they went to sleep, Fasthowl trotted off to get food for his pups, then he saw a loner it was Silence, she was too close to the den and he kept attaching her until she was far enough away, he found food and took it back to the den the pups ate and were happy, then not too far away he saw Changling, then out of nowhere a helicopter came and chased Changling, he ran after the helicopter to give Changling a chance to get to safety, but Changling got tired and the people from the helicopter shot and nearly killed Changling, "NO!" Fasthowl screamed, he raced to her side "no dont go, stay with me, dieing is not an option" but they both knew she was going to die, in a sad and tearing up voice Fasthowl sang a goodbye song "Goodbye may seem forever farewell is like the end but in my heart is a memory and there you'll always be" Changling smiled "tell the pups goodbye for me" Fasthowl started to cry but was able to pull it together to speak clearly "I will, and I will tell them how great of a wolf you are" she smiled and said goodbye, and she slowly closed her eyes, he slowly walked back to the den, the pups were not playing instead they said "is mommy in a hunter free place now?" Fasthowl replied "yes, and before she left she wanted to say goodbye" Aria sighed "I will try and follow in the foot steps of my wonderful mother" Fasthowl grinned at Aria, "goodbye my wonderful mate" Fasthowl thought to himself, "wow we are four months old and my mom dies how depressing" Wolfen said quietly, the Autumn leaves fall down it looks as if the trees are showing simpathy to the lost pack member of the orange leaf pack.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Orange Leaf Pack's Loss   Orange Leaf Pack's Loss Icon_minitime30/09/12, 12:01 pm

woaah yet again another great story. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Orange Leaf Pack's Loss   Orange Leaf Pack's Loss Icon_minitime30/09/12, 01:25 pm

Thank you! in all my stories all the wolves hate winter! rendeer
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Orange Leaf Pack's Loss   Orange Leaf Pack's Loss Icon_minitime30/09/12, 03:59 pm

It's ok Very Happy and lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orange Leaf Pack's Loss   Orange Leaf Pack's Loss Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orange Leaf Pack's Loss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raven-Woods Forum :: Sanctuary Woods :: WOLF :: Your Adventures-
Jump to: