Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quick Question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2012-07-24

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitime01/11/12, 07:54 pm

So Ive mated ALOT and whenever I press 'U' now and click on the male (to mate) it doesnt work anymore I press 'U' and he doesnt bother anymore, does that mean Im pregnant now? Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitime01/11/12, 08:01 pm

That happens to me a lot, and And when u click on the lion (male) does it show u the pride list?
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitime01/11/12, 08:03 pm

No, do you have other lionesses in your pride? I think mine is pregnant. Smile so Ill try slove your problem XD
Back to top Go down

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitime01/11/12, 08:07 pm

You know what i do LOL, I kill the other lioness and just only be one lioness (me) and oh Then she pregnant
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitime01/11/12, 08:16 pm

LOL if I was that male lion Id be like: stalkerish much? Razz
But anyway, so you think yours is pregnant then Im not 100 percent sure though..
Back to top Go down

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitime01/11/12, 08:19 pm

Ill will just ask a zoo keeper
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitime01/11/12, 08:22 pm

XD sure Razz if mine is not preggo Im gonna be angry for waiting that long I still have loads of lionesses in my pride XD
Back to top Go down

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitime01/11/12, 08:25 pm

So kill them if u want...
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitime01/11/12, 08:27 pm

Nah, I fell bad on them I like batter them all the time and there still friendly all the time and help me XD so Ill leave them I just injure them until they limp and walk off so then at least it impressed him enough to mate.
Back to top Go down

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitime01/11/12, 08:32 pm

LOL, Well is your question is answered? XP
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitime01/11/12, 08:34 pm

Well..not exactly I think I might wait for a mod to reply or something, because Im not sure and I just want to be reassured that she finally is pregnant. She mated like..40 times? XD
Back to top Go down

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitime01/11/12, 08:37 pm

Oh okay LOL well good luck waiting XP
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitime01/11/12, 08:39 pm

lol cheeky much? Wink
Back to top Go down
Cebana
Support
Support
Cebana

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitime02/11/12, 05:34 pm

'U' is the best way to tell if the lioness is in heat or not. That dose not mean it will make the male breed with her.

You have to click on the male to make him do it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.livestream.com/twischannel
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitime02/11/12, 05:40 pm

Oh I know that Im just asking if the male doesnt mate with her anymore, does it mean that shes pregnant? thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Cebana
Support
Support
Cebana

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitime02/11/12, 07:31 pm

Chloethegreat wrote:
Oh I know that Im just asking if the male doesnt mate with her anymore, does it mean that shes pregnant? thanks Smile

Probably or shes just not in heat.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitime02/11/12, 07:54 pm

I think my lion gave birth! Very Happy but Im not allowed to name them or know what genders they are... do this mean these my cubs then? they only hang around my pride but there are a few other lions nearby. So are you not even aloud to name them yet? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Cebana
Support
Support
Cebana

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitime03/11/12, 04:18 am

Chloethegreat wrote:
I think my lion gave birth! Very Happy but Im not allowed to name them or know what genders they are... do this mean these my cubs then? they only hang around my pride but there are a few other lions nearby. So are you not even aloud to name them yet? Neutral

I doubt you can name the cubs in Lion, I do believe they are already named by the game.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitime03/11/12, 12:05 pm

Oh ok thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Alazi

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-11-02

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitime23/11/12, 05:35 am

Alright well my lioness has the same thing going on and she's like...Chunky in the belly.So my lioness is preggers.(Keep an eye on her belly it will get slightly bigger)If it does get bigger after the fast travel then she is preggers.Hope this helped!
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitime23/11/12, 04:10 pm

Um... this was awhile again and the cubs have been long ago born. And her stomach doesnt get bigger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quick Question
Page 1 of 1