Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Danny Phantom Fan
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Danny Phantom Fan

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2010-07-06

Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE   Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/11/12, 09:33 pm

(Lol I know Pasteh. I'LLFEEDYOUANAVOCADOJSUTCAUSE/jk)

Korey opened an eye as he heard the parrot screech with joy and the bowl clink a little as the young bird shuffled around for more slices of banana. Korey laughed and sat upright, leaning down to eye level with the bird.
"What should I name you, little guy?" he whispered, as if the parrot were to actually answer him.
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2012-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE   Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/11/12, 09:36 pm

The African grey looked at his new owner for a moment, then continued his chant. He felt happy now, and as his feathers brushed the bars of the cage he felt at home.
Back to top Go down
Danny Phantom Fan
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Danny Phantom Fan

PostSubject: Re: Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE   Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/11/12, 09:43 pm

Grabbing his laptop, Korey quickly opened Google Translate. Set it from English to Estonian. He had always liked foreign languages.
papagoi
He didn't really like that, and could decipher the pronunciation. He switched from Estonian to Polish.
papuga
It was pronounced "pap-ooo-gu-". He liked it.
"Papuga?" he said looking at his new friend to see if he liked the name or not.

(No name? Name it after the species like Disney did with Simba. .3.)
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE   Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/11/12, 10:16 pm

Will got in, making himself a coffee he grabbed his laptop switching it on. Through sips, he continued his search on eHarmony. He finished his drink putting it on the coffee table and he was interested to find someone who was interested in Art, just like him. After about half an hour he got something perfect what he was looking for in her personality. He checked her name out, Emily. 'Nice name, great personality.' He thought to himself. He checked out her video and chuckled, seemed like she loved to drink, like him but he could only drink on the weekends usually. He found her quite attractive, inside and out so he decide to put a response finally. He commented; 'hello, my name's Will, where quite like each other and I quite like you, interested going out sometime?' He put. Not very interesting paragraph, but he had always been quite shy of women, but this was his big chance.
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

PostSubject: Re: Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE   Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/11/12, 11:38 pm

(And Mufasa (meaning "king"), and Linguini...)

After only seconds of her reloading-montage, Emily couldn't believe her eyes. Someone had actually responded! Excited, she quickly tapped on her keyboard and wrote, "Will, u seem like a nice person. Would u like 2 meet at 6 pm tomorrow?" She pressed enter, and then just sat there, anticipating his response.

The bird seemed a bit annoyed and shook his head around quickly. He couldn't understand what the human was saying; he just didn't like his voice too much.
Back to top Go down
Gift From The Fairies

Gift From The Fairies

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2012-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE   Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/11/12, 03:05 am

(eh whats the point? Will found somebody, I guess I wont have a relationship)
after awhile Sumi really wasnt that attracted to that guy, so she put his phone number in the shredder. Then she jumped on emarmony and saw no one sent her an email, she felt bad but after awhile she didnt care, she knew it was almost impossible for her to even find love, even at the age of eighteen. She went back to work, and finnished filling out paper work.
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

PostSubject: Re: Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE   Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/11/12, 03:13 am

(There's still Joshua, and people can make new chars. :3)
Back to top Go down
Gift From The Fairies

Gift From The Fairies

PostSubject: Re: Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE   Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/11/12, 03:18 pm

after a long day at work Sumi went to the coffee shop, she thought she would find a guy socialy, she ordered a large white chocolate mocha with whipped cream, she sat down at a table near the window, she gazed out at the window, picturing how beautiful it would look at Christmas, since she was new here because of work she wasnt used to such a nice city, but sadly she had no one to be with for Thanksgiving, she had her father but he not only lived two states away, but he was having to work all day Thanksgiving, so he could have Christmas and New Years off.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE   Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/11/12, 04:46 pm

Will smiled, his heart thudding then typing back; "I would love to, see u then!" He put putting his laptop on the coffee table and running upstairs, he had to choose something to wear for his date. He sighed angerly, he had never had the best clothes, he didnt really need them. He decided his jeans and a cool T-shirt had to do, until he bought better clothes. He layed them out on the bed, ready.

Sofia yawned, going to the kitchen starting to cook some lamb with salad for tonight.

Lilly watched her human make food, it smelled delicious and she hoped that she could get a little bite of it. She barked, waiting if Sofia would give her some.
Back to top Go down
Danny Phantom Fan
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Danny Phantom Fan

PostSubject: Re: Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE   Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/11/12, 07:56 pm

Korey sighed, then went back to his computer.
"Let's see..." he whispered, pondering a name.
Google Translate instantly translated Matthew in English to Matteo in Italian. He smiled.
"Matteo?" he asked, rolling the 'eo'; he did always like practicing accents.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE   Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE - Page 2 Icon_minitime18/11/12, 03:56 pm

Sofia sighed, with a little laugh. "Alright, you can have some." She said, not being able to stand them eyes. When she finished, she gave a little bite to Lilly. Then she put it the lamb with salad on a plate putting down it on the table eating it fully.

Lilly ate it in an instant, then waited for her owner to finish so maybe they could play again for a bit, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

PostSubject: Re: Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE   Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/11/12, 03:53 pm

Emily relaxed on her sofa with a smile. She had a date! She couldn't wait until tonight. She'd had a few boyfriends back in elementary school, but that was back when girls had boyfriends to be cool. Emily then noticed what she was doing and immediately stopped. The person wasn't her boyfriend yet. She didn't know anything about him, anyway. She exhaled and prepared herself for any disappointment.

Twitching his head, the little bird thought he was talking about him when he said Matteo and soon perked up his head. He looked around, then fluffed up against the air conditioner. He slightly clicked and grounded his beak, comfortable in his own warmth.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE   Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/11/12, 04:03 pm

(I thought the date was tommorow? :3)

Will got changed and looked himself in the mirror, he grabbed a scruff of his hair and patted it back down neatly, he had to be just perfect tonight. He wondered what it would be like to see her face to face, and started to drift into his own world of him and Emily.

Sofia finished everything, bringing her plate back to the kitchen and rinsing it off carefully, before looking at Lilly with a smile. "C'mon girl." She said in a soft voice going in the living room and grabbing a squeaky burger toy for her to play with.

Lilly's tail wagged madly, grabbing the toy with her teeth making it squeak as loud as it possibly could.
Back to top Go down
Gift From The Fairies

Gift From The Fairies

PostSubject: Re: Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE   Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/11/12, 11:20 pm

after a long sad day at work Sumi walked by the pet store, she looked in the window and decided to go in, and when she did she walked over to the section of the animals that were on their last day, and the only dog that was there was a cute little German Shepherd Long Hair puppy Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE - Page 2 10861w9 she knew how big they get and she fell in love with the little puppy, she named the little female Enya, she bought a huge dog bed, she bought a lot of toys, she bought fancy dog dishes, then she bought dog food, she went home and set everything up for Enya, she called her dad and told him about her day, then she talked about Enya, then her dad sent her a pass for the K9 Acadamy, so she could train Enya.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE   Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE - Page 2 Icon_minitime20/11/12, 08:18 pm

(Odd, because I could'nt think rather to have a german shepherd or a spaniel when I made my template. XD And no one is really following this rule or they? :3 well at least I did! >:U XD
ChickenPaste wrote:
-Only one pet for every two human characters you make, so it doesn't get over crowded with pets.
)

Sofia laughed and threw the burger toy out the way to avoid her fingers to be biten off. She then sat on the couch going on eHarmony, checking out if anybody had been intersted with her since her last visit, dissapointed yet again. Maybe she had to meet someone socially? But it never worked out when she was younger, so she did'nt want to try that out really again.

Lilly played with the burger for awhile happily, pretending is was a real tasty burger that she was munching on. She wagged her tail and held onto the toy with her front paws.
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

PostSubject: Re: Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE   Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE - Page 2 Icon_minitime21/11/12, 07:14 pm

(Gifteh, you're down to one strike. The first was being attracted to your own char, the second was buying a pet when you only have one human char. If you break the rules once more, I'm going to ask you to leave. Furthermore (I'm not going to strike you for this at the moment), the reason I asked for an RP sample was because I wasn't sure if you were literate enough to join. Your sample proved you were, and I'm disappointed to see that your posts contradict that. I'm sorry, but I want to keep this roleplay clean and fair. If you would like to keep the pet, you must create another human. Thank you for understanding.)

Emily dressed in her long white parka and Uggs with three pairs of socks underneath, and two pairs of dark jeans to match. The weather channel specified temperatures in the high thirties Fahrenheit, and with a chance of precipitation. She felt their information was inaccurate, but simply said, "Better safe than sorry." She brushed and combed her hair while softening it with a blow dryer, dramatized her eyes with mascara and deep green eye shadow, and cascaded her lips with dark, dull lipstick. She looked in the mirror and stared at herself for a moment, promising in her mind she'd be liquor-free for the night.

Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE - Page 2 Canada%20Goose%20Mystique%20Long%20Parka%20Women%20In%20White

Last edited by ChickenPaste on 21/11/12, 09:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE   Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE - Page 2 Icon_minitime21/11/12, 07:41 pm

Will used a little bit of gel in his hair, he did'nt really like gel, but his hair was much nicer and neat that way. He pulled on his chosen clothes from earlier and decided to watch some TV for a couple minutes to calm himself from being so nervous.

Sofia sighed, seeing nobody once again she set the computer on the coffee table and stared at the laptop as if there was going to be so many comments popping out of nowhere. She switched on the TV and decided to see if any good comedy's were on. Seeing 'Paul' was on she quickly switched the channel on and smiled when it was at the beginning for once.

Lilly licked her lips then looked up to her owner, jumping on the couch then on her lap, lying on top of her closing her eyes. She gradually drifted off to sleep eventually.
Back to top Go down
Gift From The Fairies

Gift From The Fairies

PostSubject: Re: Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE   Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE - Page 2 Icon_minitime22/11/12, 03:40 pm

(im quiting, it seems that everytime I want to have fun, it seems you have a problem with everything I do!!!)
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

PostSubject: Re: Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE   Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE - Page 2 Icon_minitime22/11/12, 04:05 pm

(I'm only enforcing the rules. You didn't have to join.)
Back to top Go down
Gift From The Fairies

Gift From The Fairies

PostSubject: Re: Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE   Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE - Page 2 Icon_minitime22/11/12, 04:08 pm

(I joined because I thought it was going to be fun)
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

PostSubject: Re: Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE   Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE - Page 2 Icon_minitime22/11/12, 04:10 pm

(You could have had fun, but you didn't listen to the rules. Anyways, this is a stupid argument. I don't want to lessen our relationship anymore.)
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE   Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE - Page 2 Icon_minitime22/11/12, 04:47 pm

(Ok..now that is over with.. .-. Can someone please start it off again? I did my last post for the RP. X3)
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

PostSubject: Re: Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE   Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE - Page 2 Icon_minitime22/11/12, 05:02 pm

(Yes. :3)
As the day became dim, Emily walked out into her driveway and stepped into her car. She backed up and drove off into the evening; but what she didn't know was that her purse wasn't with her. Oblivious, she watched as she passed through El Cajon and stopped at the Italian restaurant. Italian had always been her favorite kind of food, especially shrimp scampi, which was sometimes rather expensive.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE   Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE - Page 2 Icon_minitime22/11/12, 05:11 pm

Sofia sighed, "Alright, I need to go shopping for more food. See you later Lilly." She said getting up. Getting her bag and going outside the front door locking it behind her. Stepping in her car, and driving to the supermarket.

Lilly sighed, barking her goodbye then jumping to the windowledge by the couch and scrambling up. She stared as her owner left and decided to stare at all the people and cars pass the streets until she came back.
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

PostSubject: Re: Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE   Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE - Page 2 Icon_minitime22/11/12, 05:20 pm

(XD For a second I thought this was the Family Pack RP and I was like, WTF?! LOL)
Emily stepped out into the parking lot and slammed her door shut. With a click of a button on her key the car lights blinked and the doors locked. She walked sturdily into the restaurant where a waiter at a counter stood with a stack of menus. "And how many are we having tonight?" he asked, a bright smile on his face.
"Two; one's on the way," Emily answered.
"Right this way, please." The waiter led her to a table with two booths. He placed two menus on both sides between the silverware, which were decoratively wrapped in napkins.
Emily elegantly sat and thanked the waiter, then picked up her menu to study.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE   Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Romance, Families and Pets RP ACTIVE
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next