Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Simple Question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
miyakosohma

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2012-07-14

Simple Question Empty
PostSubject: Simple Question   Simple Question Icon_minitime28/11/12, 01:50 am

I have been wondering, I just figured out this game and all lol but now the loading part of the game is being really slow, I have no idea if the game froze or not so I was wondering if the game is supposed to take a few minutes for the loading screen to load.
Back to top Go down

Simple Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Question   Simple Question Icon_minitime28/11/12, 02:40 am

Hmm.. I really don't know the answer to that. Maybe your computer is slow? Or maybe it's a bug
Back to top Go down
miyakosohma

Simple Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Question   Simple Question Icon_minitime28/11/12, 03:07 am

Well I keep trying, it has so far taken a few hours and still is not opening up off the loading page... I also restarted once or twice and still does not work.
Back to top Go down

Simple Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Question   Simple Question Icon_minitime28/11/12, 03:12 am

Maybe the link is busy right now -shrugs-
Back to top Go down
miyakosohma

Simple Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Question   Simple Question Icon_minitime28/11/12, 03:23 am

Maybe... All I know is it is getting boring, waiting...
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2012-07-24

Simple Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Question   Simple Question Icon_minitime28/11/12, 04:26 pm

miyakosohma wrote:
I have been wondering, I just figured out this game and all lol but now the loading part of the game is being really slow, I have no idea if the game froze or not so I was wondering if the game is supposed to take a few minutes for the loading screen to load.

This is what happened to me!! Did you get the 'Not respnding' in the corner of the screen? And, did you run as administrator?
Thrillex, this has nothing to do with the link.

Last edited by Chloethegreat on 29/11/12, 05:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Simple Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Question   Simple Question Icon_minitime28/11/12, 06:06 pm

If it's not responding right after a click it's locked up... Still wondering what's causing it.
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-forum.rpg-board.net
miyakosohma

Simple Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Question   Simple Question Icon_minitime28/11/12, 11:36 pm

So I am not alone, good XD I thought I was alone for a while now. Anyways, I can't even click on it, only thing that happens is the paw print cursor comes up, can't even click on it and it will not do anything but stay that way for hours on end... I left it through the night as well.. Lol
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Simple Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Question   Simple Question Icon_minitime29/11/12, 05:24 pm

Inuyasha22 wrote:
If it's not responding right after a click it's locked up... Still wondering what's causing it.
It only happens sometimes. But when it does, I have to restart my whole computer or it will never close.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Simple Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Question   Simple Question Icon_minitime30/11/12, 12:16 pm

Try pressing Escape Razz

But see, that's the problem. If it's not always occuring it's harder to reproduce and thous, harder to fix. Usually that one shows up if you use login details that aren't registered on the server. A new account name for example. It might be a typing mistake but the server can't compare and doesn't send anything back. Client keeps waiting: Loading screen.
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-forum.rpg-board.net
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Simple Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Question   Simple Question Icon_minitime30/11/12, 04:30 pm

That doesn't work either tryed it multiple times.
Back to top Go down
miyakosohma

Simple Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Question   Simple Question Icon_minitime30/11/12, 11:49 pm

I do press escape and it takes me back, I will try my user a few different ways then, does the actual game accept caps or not, it said it was not my user when I used caps last time so...
Back to top Go down
miyakosohma

Simple Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Question   Simple Question Icon_minitime30/11/12, 11:52 pm

Great, now the game is leaving the login up while it shows the loading page...
Is this what it is meant to or not?(Is complete Newb)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Simple Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Question   Simple Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simple Question
Page 1 of 1