Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Should I do First?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

What Should I do First? Empty
PostSubject: What Should I do First?   What Should I do First? Icon_minitime01/12/12, 10:42 pm

Hey all,

So I have the game (WOLF Online) up and running, but I am actually unsure what to do first, aside from wander around aimlessly and figure out the controls. Will a mate ever appear?

Sorry if this is a silly question, I have next to no experience with this game!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Should I do First?   What Should I do First? Icon_minitime01/12/12, 11:06 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Should I do First?   What Should I do First? Icon_minitime02/12/12, 01:00 am

Oh thanks, that helps out immensely Thrillex!

But will I eventually find a mate if I keep wandering? I haven't seen much prey either...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Should I do First?   What Should I do First? Icon_minitime02/12/12, 01:07 am

You're welcome. And do you mean just Wolf or WOLF ONLINE?

Answer:. (WOLF)

Start a simulation game.

Once in game, you MUST BE ALPHA OR WILL NOT MATE.

You mate in the 9th month, so the best region for mating is Plains in Winter because you start at 8 months.

Once alpha and at 9 months, the alpha of the opposite gender will automatically come and mate.

Wait until X years and 0 months and you will have pups.

And for the prey, try using the button for sniffing, and you'll find your prey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Should I do First?   What Should I do First? Icon_minitime02/12/12, 01:15 am

Oh, I meant WOLF Online ^^.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Should I do First?   What Should I do First? Icon_minitime02/12/12, 01:17 am

Well Wolf online is online that user that could join, so I'm guessing No. And for prey, press N to find your prey, far away.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: What Should I do First?   What Should I do First? Icon_minitime02/12/12, 12:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: What Should I do First?   What Should I do First? Icon_minitime02/12/12, 01:24 pm

Mate? Whut? That'd require a working AI System first. Still working on that. (Once that's ingame we'll probably have even more chaos when people ask about wolf or wolf online.. whatever)
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-forum.rpg-board.net
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: What Should I do First?   What Should I do First? Icon_minitime02/12/12, 01:29 pm

Oh, sorry. XD Didn't think. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Should I do First?   What Should I do First? Icon_minitime03/12/12, 06:42 am

Oh, so is Wolf ONLINE basically to WolfQuest Multiplayer as WOLF is to WolfQuest Singleplayer?
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: What Should I do First?   What Should I do First? Icon_minitime03/12/12, 12:06 pm

Chloethegreat wrote:
Oh, sorry. XD Didn't think. Razz

We all don't. Razz Often. It'd grill our brain to be constantly thinking.

Overcast wrote:
Oh, so is Wolf ONLINE basically to WolfQuest Multiplayer as WOLF is to WolfQuest Singleplayer?

I guess so. oo
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-forum.rpg-board.net
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: What Should I do First?   What Should I do First? Icon_minitime03/12/12, 04:08 pm

You shouldn't compare WQ to WO though. They are different you know. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Should I do First?   What Should I do First? Icon_minitime04/12/12, 06:03 am

Oh for sure, but in terms of the difference between the functions of SP and MP, it is a good analogy. The SP of both WOLF and WQ is for an individual campaign, while WOLF Online allows for multiple players to play together, like WQ MP. Other than that, I agree that the games are different in many ways Smile . The analogy helps me understand the difference between WOLF and WOLF Online.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: What Should I do First?   What Should I do First? Icon_minitime04/12/12, 04:53 pm

Yep, but I think WO is better than WQ. My multiplayer doesn't work for WQ, anyway. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Should I do First?   What Should I do First? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Should I do First?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raven-Woods Forum :: The Team :: WOLF Online :: Support-
Jump to: