Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I have a question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2012-03-25

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: I have a question   I have a question Icon_minitime25/01/13, 04:10 pm

Ok I was playing as Bob, and he was a nomad and I saw three lionesses, I mated with them and they became part of my pride. Well all three are in heat, and I played each one but Bob refuses them, so I played as Bob and all three lionesses refuse him, and Kabaka mated 9 times, Mau Mau mated 6 times, an Maji mated 7 times. Is that enough times for them to be pregnant? oh and I right down each time they mate, so thats how I know how many times they mated.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2012-07-24

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question Icon_minitime25/01/13, 06:20 pm

Nope, could be more, could be less. :3 Guess it varies, you have too wait to see if they can still roll over onto their backs. (U) And if they don't for awhile then congrats, you have a preggo lion!
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question Icon_minitime25/01/13, 06:32 pm

no!!! they keep rolling on their backs! lol, and they still refuse Bob! grr. Mad
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question Icon_minitime25/01/13, 06:35 pm

Well Bob refuses them if you make the female lions on their backs, control the female you mostly want to have cubs and fight with the other females to get Bob interested and you will be able to mate with him. Hope I helped? Smile
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question Icon_minitime25/01/13, 06:36 pm

Oh ok! and does the females get more fat if they are pregnant?
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question Icon_minitime25/01/13, 06:38 pm

No, just the same. Which is why it proves hard that its nearly impossible to see if the female is preggo. Good luck anyways! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question Icon_minitime25/01/13, 06:42 pm

Thanks! I will try fighting the other females, and I will post if I need more help! Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question Icon_minitime25/01/13, 06:42 pm

Sure! Glad to help! ^^'
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question Icon_minitime25/01/13, 07:40 pm

they keep rolling on their backs, either Bob refuses them, or the females refuse him, I fight the females off, but they still dont mate! I am I doing something wrong?
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question Icon_minitime26/01/13, 05:16 pm

Hmm, your not making Bob fight the females are you?
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question Icon_minitime27/01/13, 03:15 am

I never knew a male can fight females, so that cant be possible if I knew that just now. scratch
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question Icon_minitime27/01/13, 02:50 pm

Hm, maybe the female is pregnant then. Keep rolling onto your back and if Bob continues to refuse, then its quite lickely shes pregnant. Smile
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question Icon_minitime27/01/13, 05:17 pm

well both kept refusing, then Kabaka seemed fatter, I know they dont show but she looked huge, so I kept fast forwarding and 110 game days past and I thought "what a bummer" then I wanted a pride hunt so I skipped a day so Maji would be very hungry and they hunted I zoomed out of the map and I saw one lion cub, I was like "YAY!" then I zoomed out again I saw two more! then I ended up having four lion cubs! Thank you Chloethegreat! now I have to write a story! Smile
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question Icon_minitime28/01/13, 11:05 am

Your welcome! :3 I've had two litters, three cubs and another litter with one in. ;P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a question
Page 1 of 1