Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wolf Online / Darwin's Words - Download

Go down 
+12
nutella_kitty
SolitaryHowl
okami02
Talane
Dire
snowstripe
Sky
ChickenPaste
Sophie0291
NarutoUzumaki
Youssarian
Kouga
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2012-07-24

Wolf Online / Darwin's Words - Download - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Online / Darwin's Words - Download   Wolf Online / Darwin's Words - Download - Page 3 Icon_minitime29/11/13, 03:35 pm

Yeah, it's annoying seeing people have the same problem over and over. XP So, sounds good. ;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Online / Darwin's Words - Download   Wolf Online / Darwin's Words - Download - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/04/14, 02:44 am

Hello WO,

I am Tonbei of the WQ Community. I noticed that when you are not a registered user on this forum, the download links appear as ordinary text and not as a link. I made a note of that on the WO WQ topic, but maybe a hint somewhere on this website would help others that are not so patient? Only by chance did I happen to log in on this website and see that that was why I couldn't access any of the links that were supposedly there when I wasn't logged in  Razz.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Online / Darwin's Words - Download   Wolf Online / Darwin's Words - Download - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/04/14, 11:03 am

Hey there Overcast,

Smile thanks for noticing it.. But I wonder how we'd go about informing users?
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-forum.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Online / Darwin's Words - Download   Wolf Online / Darwin's Words - Download - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/04/14, 12:50 pm

Hmm. You could put a little note on the bottom of any posts that contain any download links that says you must be logged in in order to see the links. Or if there are too many to track down, maybe an announcement or sticky topic?

Anyhow, I got the preconfig version yesterday, and I was having some fun with it! Its definitely a challenging game, and I'll need to practice! It's amazing how games like this can be created by almost anyone. Thanks for your dedication to this project!
Back to top Go down
Ahilynali2003

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2015-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Online / Darwin's Words - Download   Wolf Online / Darwin's Words - Download - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/04/15, 10:14 pm

So when ectaclly can we play wolf online
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Online / Darwin's Words - Download   Wolf Online / Darwin's Words - Download - Page 3 Icon_minitime03/04/15, 06:16 am

@Guest: You're welcome Razz

@Ahilynali2003: No set release date. But if the progress keeps coming, the game will.
Back to top Go down
JordyWolfLover

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2014-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Online / Darwin's Words - Download   Wolf Online / Darwin's Words - Download - Page 3 Icon_minitime18/02/19, 06:38 pm

I attempted to play the game last night...but when I tried to run the .exe this error popped up

Wolf Online / Darwin's Words - Download - Page 3 Error10

Is this game outdated or even being worked on this year? Just curious ^^'
Back to top Go down
gozoo

gozoo

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Online / Darwin's Words - Download   Wolf Online / Darwin's Words - Download - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/02/19, 12:40 am

JordyWolfLover wrote:
I attempted to play the game last night...but when I tried to run the .exe this error popped up

Wolf Online / Darwin's Words - Download - Page 3 Error10

Is this game outdated or even being worked on this year? Just curious ^^'

Wow, actual activity. It seems like Kouga's moved onto working on Lif, last I checked. I wish this game would come to fruition, though...
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Online / Darwin's Words - Download   Wolf Online / Darwin's Words - Download - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/02/19, 05:45 pm

Razz Yeh, basically moved on from hardly complying VB6 apps to mostly running unity stuff.
If it's requested though, it shall be put on the to-do list to remake DW in unity.

-> Easy edit of assets (I think that ought to be possible)
-> Mutating AI
-> Randomly generated world

Something I missed? xD
Back to top Go down

Wolf Online / Darwin's Words - Download
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3