Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pup Questions...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StormWolf68

StormWolf68

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-05-07

Pup Questions... Empty
PostSubject: Pup Questions...   Pup Questions... Icon_minitime22/06/13, 12:58 am

I recently had my first litter and I already know how to feed them and when, but do you have to feed them when their thirst gets to low?

Also, is the number of pups born random? I had 3 but I've seen where people have had four.

Thanks in advance lol!
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Pup Questions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pup Questions...   Pup Questions... Icon_minitime22/06/13, 11:49 am

Nah, you don't have to keep them hydrated. They find water on their own.

But yes, the count is completely random Cool

(Though the genders are not. It's always Male, Female, Male etc so in a litter of 6 you'd have 3 males and 3 females, whatever the reason, maybe they had no randomize-function back then, but I'm straying off-topic. I once got 6 pups. I think the game tries to fill potential spaces in the pack so I might be wrong and I had 5 pups, given the fact that the player never is alone (without hacks))
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-forum.rpg-board.net
StormWolf68

StormWolf68

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-05-07

Pup Questions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pup Questions...   Pup Questions... Icon_minitime22/06/13, 01:46 pm

Inuyasha22 wrote:
Nah, you don't have to keep them hydrated. They find water on their own.

But yes, the count is completely random Cool

(Though the genders are not. It's always Male, Female, Male etc so in a litter of 6 you'd have 3 males and 3 females, whatever the reason, maybe they had no randomize-function back then, but I'm straying off-topic. I once got 6 pups. I think the game tries to fill potential spaces in the pack so I might be wrong and I had 5 pups, given the fact that the player never is alone (without hacks))

Ok thanks. WOLF is actually a pretty difficult and complex (button and things you need to do wise, I don't know about the coding) game if you think about it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pup Questions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pup Questions...   Pup Questions... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pup Questions...
Page 1 of 1