Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2012-07-24

The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/01/14, 03:52 pm

Raven and Scarlett went into class, they both had Math but in different classrooms. Raven sat down in her usual place, next to another guy she knew. His name was Jack, Raven had known him for a couple months now. "Hey Raven!" Jack greeted her, maybe a bit too excited to see her. He pushed his glasses back up to his eyes and tried to fix his short uneven hair. His little brother had managed to get the scissors and cut his hair in his sleep, so it looked quite bad. Jack was trying to grow it out though. "Hi." Raven sat in her seat and looked over to the classroom, a smile covered her face when she saw Brandon on the other side of the class. She stared at him for a little while until.. "RAVEN!" Raven jumped in her seat, letting out a little quiet girly scream. She blushed brightly. "Pay attention!!" The teacher demanded furiously. She nodded and looked down to a work sheet. Jack nudged her playfully. Raven nudged back, and got on with her difficult work. She waited eagerly for the bell to go so she could get food, it was usually something tasty. Jack leant over and drew a smiley face on Raven's sheet. Raven looked to to Jack, "hey!" She whispered giggling. Jack blushed, then proceeded to draw a love heart on her worksheet. Raven looked at him questioningly. Jack looked up to Raven, "it doesn't mean anything.. I was just bored.." Jack said in a small sad voice. Raven bit her lip and continued to wait for the bell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 12 Icon_minitime08/02/14, 09:44 pm

(Ariana is now 2 years old)

Brandon was sitting in back of the classroom, at the other side, where he can see most of the view. Of course, Brandon as usual didn't paid attention to the teacher, at all. With his eyes wandering around the classroom, looking around for something interesting he came to halt when he noticed to the two talking, which was obliviously Raven and Jack. He carefully listened to them as they chat, but it was soon got boring and led up to nowhere. Like Jack. Just look at him: Uneven hair, ugly glasses, and un-good looks that any girl would runaway from. He was a total loser. Brandon couldn't believe Raven talked to that guy. Suddenly, without even expecting it, Brandon instantly got startle when he heard the teacher's demand and quickly looked back over at Raven, who now looking down at her worksheet. Brandon had to giggle then. It was funny to her act "innocent".

With that, Brandon - himself decided to get some work done.

Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 12 Icon_minitime08/02/14, 10:14 pm

Raven heard the bell ring out loudly, she sat up, almost knocking over her chair but she caught it in a swift move.
"Are you alright Raven?!" Raven heard Jack's panicked voice. What was he worrying about? It was only a chair..
"I'm fine.." Raven replied.
"Good. Will you be available tonight? Maybe we can go stargazing?" Jack asked.
"Sorry, I'm busy," Raven said truthfully, also she was worried Jack had feelings for her. And Raven didn't like him at all, plus he could be annoying. But Raven felt sorry for him, maybe it was because he had hardly any other friends, just another guy whom was a huge nerd. So she couldn't help but become his friend.
"Bye Jack.." Raven said walking out the room. She waited for Scarlett at the class nearby, staring at Brandon as he walked out. Her heart skipped a beat, why did he have to be so attractive??

Scarlett came out her classroom, rolling her eyes as she Raven staring at Brandon once again. "Come on, it's time to eat!" Scarlett said losing her patience. Raven nodded and followed. She hoped Brandon didn't think it was weird that she was being nice to Jack, though he probably did. The thought really upset her.

Chloe did some work around the house to make her mind busy. She went back to Shadow, seeing him stiff. Chloe herself froze. "E-Ethan!" Chloe called.
Ethan ran inside and immediately knew it was Shadow - it was obvious he was gone. "I'm so sorry.." Ethan said hugging Chloe and kissing her on top of her head. Chloe felt numb and just stood there lifelessly. Chloe knew she had to bury Shadow, she couldn't just leave him, it would upset Raven even more. Chloe knew it would make Raven really upset, they had been friends for life, and now he was gone.
"Ethan, please will you tell Raven? I just can't do it.." Chloe asked.
"Of course I will, leave it to me. I'll help bury him now." Ethan went to Shadow's large body and picked him up carefully.
They both took Shadow's body into the hills, where he enjoyed playing. They dug a hole, and buried him. Chloe and Ethan hugged again afterwards, studying the burial they had just made for Shadow, and they both remembered the times they had together with Shadow, and how many times he saved them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 12 Icon_minitime08/02/14, 11:39 pm

(Eh...I'm losing out on ideas)
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 12 Icon_minitime13/02/14, 04:14 pm

Raven got her food, and was about to chat about what Scarlett wanted to tell her at lunch, until Jack came along and sat with them with his food.
"Umm Jack, we need to speak in private!" Raven asked, politely persuading him to leave.
Jack ignored her, instead he moved himself right next to Raven.
"I need to tell you something, finish your food quickly," Jack asked.
Raven nodded, munching on her salad.
Scarlett frowned, what did he want with Raven?

When Raven finished, Jack grabbed Raven's arm and took her around the school, where they were alone. Scarlett thought not to follow, it seemed private.

Jack breathed deeply, "Raven I like you, will you go out with me?" Jack asked blushing moving closer to Raven that made her feel uncomfortable.
"I-I'm sorry. My heart belongs to someone else," Raven replied blushing, he was getting even more closer.
"I could change that right now.." Jack simply replied.
Raven noticed he was moving in for a kiss! Raven started to struggle, but she became frozen. If she moved now, she would accidentally put her lips on Jack's he was that close.
Raven noticed he stopped, maybe he felt guilty? She was about to say something when her mouth was covered by his hand. And his other hand was moving down her body.

Raven started to cry, tears running down cheeks. But she couldn't scream because Jack was going to let go of her mouth. Raven regretted wearing her mini skirt now.. She wished someone would save her. Raven choked on her tears and couldn't breathe because of Jack. She looked around, she was usually braver than this but now she was full of shock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 12 Icon_minitime14/02/14, 03:09 am

Brandon just recently entered the lunch room, but wasn't able to the see the "couple" right away as he wanted to. His eyes wondering around the only person "cared" about, was his girlfriend. Looking around for her he manages to find her within seconds and walks over to her, kissing the cheek before sitting next to her and placing her on his lap, resting his hands on her legs, giving her a relaxing smile. Of course he decided to give her a few "loving" words, to convince his loving to her, in the her ears. And eventually she was convinced by it and kissed his lips. Brandon though was utterly disgusted by her terrible kissing.

But with his eyes now randomly looking around the entire lunch room, it soon came to point that made him turn off. Finding himself starring at Raven and Jack, a small growl escaped his lips as he watched the two talk for awhile before getting. Brandon was eager to know where he was taking her. With that, he gently taps his hands on his girlfriend's bottom and tells her to get up and he'll would be right back. He soon follows the two but quietly, not making any sound.

Suddenly, which kind of surprised Brandon at the moment, he stops at the corner of the walls and begins to listen. He listens to the two as Jack spoke the most, leaving Brandon listening and watching as he waited for something to happen. Watching Jack when he places a hand over her mouth and the other roaming her body, anger raises Brandon as he continued to watch, but mostly Raven's reaction. Brandon knew Raven wanted to scream badly, due to the fact where Jack was touching her, but couldn't. And he knew he needed to do something and fast.

Noticing the tears on Raven's face as she struggle, more anger build in Brandon and finals gives in the courage to step up. He quickly marched over to them.

"Hey, nerd!" He called out, "What the hell do you think you're doing?" He then pushes Jack away from Raven's reach.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 12 Icon_minitime14/02/14, 10:28 am

The forcefulness of Brandon made Jack fall over his own feet and land on his backside. Raven watched in shock, trying to figure out what just happened. She turned her head and saw Brandon saving her.

Jack panicked, "I'm not doing anything! Mind your own business she's my girlfriend!" Jack shouted.
"No I'm not! You're a pervert!" Raven insisted, her voice a little rough because of the tears she was swallowing back. She dried her cheeks with the back of her hand.
Jack didn't know what to do, he swung at Brandon quite weakly, managing to only punch him in the shoulder. Jack didn't know what he was doing, he had never been in a fight neither had he trained before. He gulped, but got prepared to fight anyway.

Raven watched, was Brandon going to do something? Raven stared, she couldn't believe Brandon had just saved her, her heart started to race again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 12 Icon_minitime15/02/14, 06:30 am

Watching Jack as he fell onto the ground was pretty hilarious. But when he heard him said girlfriend, who it was Raven he was mentioning, rage built inside Brandon as he took step back and snared at Jack. But when listening to Raven was different. Listening to her hear as he heard the tears blocking from her speaking properly, Brandon instantly felt like punching Jake in the face but wasn't in the mood to fight, however, he did felt bad for her. He then gave Jack a look and a 'stay away' look. "You know you're a terrible lair, right?" Brandon soon chuckle, digging his hands in his pockets.

With that, at that same, when Brandon was about to turn and walk away and leave Jack alone, leaving him onto the floor, he had forgotten Jack had stand up and was back onto his feet. And of course, something just had to happen afterwards. Once Brandon felt the weak punch on the shoulder he quickly turned around, and just laughed at Jack. He's such a baby. "Wow...You're such a nerd" He chuckled again, his head shaking into a disagreement one. "The sad thing is that you don't know how to fight, especially give a firm punch." He then steps closer. "Here. Let me help you" And suddenly, with all his strength, Brandon soon punched Jack directly on the face and watched him collapsed back to the ground.

He smiled evilly at him. "We've got a unconscious Jack on the floor!" He soon yelled, smiling at the thought.

Even though Brandon would give Jack a couple of more punches to the face, he decided to leave the poor baby alone and leave him on unconscious for now. He's still a beginner at fighting anyway, and Brandon didn't want to make it too easy for himself. So, he finally turns back to Raven and walks back up to her taking her in for a comforting hug. He buried his face in her warm neck before pulling out and resting it onto her shoulder. "Hey...You okay?" He asked softly, passing his hand to her back and rubbing it softly.

"Come on. I think you should go home..."
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 12 Icon_minitime15/02/14, 02:35 pm

Raven watched as Jack fell to the floor, Brandon had actually just saved her. From all people, it was her love that was saving her. Raven smiled when Brandon declared Jack was unconscious.
Raven was about to put her arms around Brandon in a thank you, but Brandon was hugging her!
She blushed brightly, "y-yes, thank you so much Brandon.. This means so much to me.." Raven said, she couldn't say much else.. Brandon had a girlfriend.
"Okay, I'll go home, I don't know what to say. Just thank you for saving me," Raven said pulling a cute smile. She forgot about Scarlett, she would be seeing her tomorrow anyway and maybe she would be coming to her house after school.

(Sorry, don't know what else to put here :S My mind's a but blank because I had a sleepover and I hardly got any sleep. XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 12 Icon_minitime17/02/14, 02:45 pm

With a comforting nod, Brandon pulls away from their hug. "You're welcome, I guess..." He said shrugging his shoulders as he guessed he should go home as well. "Hm...I think I should to. Let's go" He said, smiling, walking off then and heading out the school building. Though, at the moment, Brandon totally forgot his girlfriend who was waiting for him in the lunch room. Oh well...

Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 12 Icon_minitime18/02/14, 08:40 pm

Raven's heart beat faster as they walked together, they started chatting about random stuff and it helped Raven forget completely about Jack. Raven had to split ways with Brandon because their houses were apart. When Raven saw Brandon was about to turn, Raven gained the courage to grab his hand. "Thank you so much, I don't know how to repay you.. I know you have a girlfriend and all, so I guess take this in a friendly way?" Raven blushed furiously as she kissed Brandon's cheek. "Okay.. Bye!" Raven said splitting ways from Brandon and going to her house.

Raven looked and saw her grandfather the Prime Minister. "Hello!"
Raven greeted with a friendly smile.
"You look embarrassed by the brightness on your cheeks. Anyway we have news.." Andrew walked inside his house.
Raven got excited, was her dad Ethan going to take over the role of Prime Minister?! He had been training with Andrew for a year.

But Raven knew it was bad when she saw her parents upset. "Mum? Dad? Whats wrong..?" Raven asked worriedly.
Chloe left the room.
Raven turned to her dad.

"Raven, I'm so sorry but Shadow passed away in his sleep.. He had a great life in his final years," Ethan said, his heart shattering when he saw Raven's face fell and tears beginning to drip down onto the floor.

Raven ran to her room, and climbed her ladder to her teddies that she still had. She still had the binoculars hidden. But she burst into tears.

Ethan went to Raven's door and knocked, but it had been locked. "P-Please Raven!!" Ethan shouted.

Raven sniffed, not opening the door and staring out the window, remembering Shadow and the memories of him and she cried uncontrollably.

Last edited by Chloethegreat on 22/02/14, 03:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 12 Icon_minitime22/02/14, 01:03 am

When Brandon was about to split his ways and finally walk into the door of his home, something then halted from his tracks when he suddenly felt a hand and caused him to turned around. Realizing the hand at which it was Raven's he smiled and looked deeply in her eyes, admiring them as she spoke while she thanked him. And Brandon himself, was pleased to hear her out and pleased how this mean to her, especially her life. Until his smile suddenly faded away when he remembered something. He had forgotten he had a girlfriend at the moment, and knew he should dump the brat one day and probably ask Raven one day. But would she accept? Maybe Brandon did have a few crushes for her; he liked her very much. "U-Uh it was nothin--" Once Brandon felt her lips against his cheek, his cheek soon then quickly flushed into heavy red and brightly smiled once more. But was still disappointed he didn't have Raven as his girlfriend... "Uh--...Okay" He nervously chuckled before walking again.

Watching as Raven walked home Brandon turned his head around and resumed his walking, and back home. As he walked, he noticed his father outside and smile, but wondered why he was outside? Did something happened between him and mom? With that, Brandon calls out for his father and jogs over to him, stopping before him next.

" Hey, Dad. What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 12 Icon_minitime22/02/14, 03:43 pm

Ashton looked up, he noticed his son looked happy so he put on a small smile.
"Me and your mom had an argument.. I think we may be taking a brake from each other.. I'm not sure..." Ashton trailed off, remembering what happened before.

Raven dried her tears with her sleeve, and tried to think about Brandon to cheer her up. He blushed when she kissed him, she hardly ever saw h blush. Maybe he had feelings for her? No, he had a girlfriend he couldn't. Raven started to cry again, she collected Shadow's toys together and put them in his dog bed which he never used since he slept in Raven's room on a spare bed on the other side of the room. Raven wanted to go to Brandon's house.. He could cheer her up until Raven heard her mum shout:
"Raven.. It's time to eat!"
Raven got up, sniffling quietly. She sat down at the dinner table and ate slowly, hardly hungry. She was happy about what happened today.. But the death of Shadow made her feel upset.

Ethan sat down too, patting her on the back. "I'm sorry sweetheart.. I'd do anything to make you feel better..." Ethan said biting his lip.
Raven felt bad for her dad, he was saying the truth too he'd do anything for her and her mum.
"Thank you daddy, but I don't think you can do anything," Raven answered honestly.
Ethan nodded and ate slowly like Raven was doing. She could tell she wasn't the only one upset by his death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 12 Icon_minitime23/02/14, 12:12 pm

"Oh," Brandon said, finding it surprising to hear. "What were you guys talking about?" His voice lower as he asked his question, for his father to answer. But, even though Brandon wasn't there to witness the argument himself he was still curious to know what had happened and wondered if his mom was alright; after all, he did love her and his dad. Without asking anything further, Brandon then walked over to his father and sighed. He wrapped an arm around his father and dug the other hand inside his pocket, grabbing something. "I know I'm not suppose do this or anything, but this can help you and your stress. Maybe take a cigarette? Just once?" He said, pulling out from his pocket then and handing out to the palm of his father hand. "Maybe this help you out? And help things get off of mind?"
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 12 Icon_minitime23/02/14, 03:13 pm

"Nothing important really, don't worry about it.." Ashton said.
He watched his son get out his cigarettes, he still had them? He couldn't care now though. He didn't even hesitate - he took out a cigarette. "Thanks son," he took a lighter out his pocket that he usually used to light up the oven when it wouldn't work properly. He lit up the cigarette and placed it in his mouth. He probably looked pathetic taking a cigarette from his son, but right now he didn't care.

Raven looked out the window in the kitchen, "so Brandon helped me today.." Raven said trying to cheer everyone up.
"Doesn't he smoke?" Ethan asked.
"Yes, sometimes. But daddy it's not his fault! He saved me today from being... Umh... Being.. R-raped by Jack.." Raven said truthfully.
"What?!" Chloe yelled. "That bastard!"
"Brandon was there mum, he means so much to me and even more for doing that.." Raven said.

Chloe nodded, if she loved Brandon she didn't mind. She knew Ethan did mind though because he saw Brandon's flaws. But Chloe guessed that's what all fathers and daughters were like sometimes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 12 Icon_minitime24/02/14, 08:19 pm

Brandon smiled as he watched his father took the cigarette out of his hand and retrieve it in his. He smiled as he watched him pull out his lighter and touched it on the tip of the cigarette, burning into ashes, before placing it between his lips and inhaling it, allowing the warm tobacco control him. Brandon however wondered what was on his father's head at the moment. What was he thinking that made him so stressed? Was it mom? With a bite of his lips, Brandon started to the notice the smoke parting away from his father lips as he blew hard. That heavy exhaling which show sigh he was calming down, and the smoke was working. Brandon had to give a nice pat on the shoulder. "That's the spirit," he smiled "you look like yourself already. By the way, you coming inside or not?"
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 12 Icon_minitime24/02/14, 11:04 pm

Ashton removed the cigarette from his mouth, "..sure.. Give me a minute."
Ashton finished the cigarette and opened the front door. He threw the cigarette outside and lightly stomped on it with his foot before walking inside. He looked around, wondering where Mila was. Right now though, he was still angry at her so he went inside the dining room and just sat down, staring into space biting his lip.

Ethan stood up, "I'm telling that dirty kid's parents about his disgusting behaviour!" Ethan opened the front door and slammed it loudly behind him.

Chloe sat next to Raven, "are you alright? This seems like a hard day for you today. I'm glad Brandon helped you, he seems like a nice kid going through problems.." Chloe smiled down at her precious daughter. She remembered how much she hated children as a teen, she guessed maybe sometimes kids just irritated her. But now, Raven meant so much to her.
Raven hugged her mum, "oh mum! You understand.." Raven said. "I'm sorry about Shadow.. He meant a lot to you too," Raven said looking down at the floor.
Chloe rubbed her daughter's back, "thank you, I'll be fine eventually. Right now I'm worrying about what Ethan is going to do. He got in a right angry temper there, I don't blame him though. I can't believe Jack," Chloe said annoyed.
Raven put her head on her mum's shoulder, "I can speak to you about anything mum, thank you.." Raven giggled blushing.
"Because you're my world silly, just like your dad too!" Chloe giggled too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 12 Icon_minitime26/02/14, 03:23 am

With that, Brandon nods his head and goes inside the house, kicking the shoes off his feet as he stepped through the door, and his bag flying across the living room as it been thrown to the couch. That would always be the first thing Brandon do. Once Brandon and his father was safely inside he quickly runs up the stairs and goes directly to his parent's room, placing his hand on the know and twisting it. But it was lock once he tried twisting some more. He groaned. "Mom, open up" Suddenly, he starts to hear light footsteps and footsteps walking towards the door with a carrying baby on the loose. The door soon unlocks and flees open. Arianna wails down the room, tears running her face.

"WHAT?" Mila snapped with annoyed and stressed in her voice. Noticing the towel wrapped Arianna and the wet skin, which was water, Brandon guessed she just took a shower. "Oh, nothing. Just wondering if you're okay" He said, biting her lip. Mila eyes lighten up by the comment.

He never checks up on me, she thought wondering. "Uh...I'm fine" She answered truthfully, adjusting Arianna on her hip. "I just finished giving Arianna a bathe, that's all" She stated and walked away as that, moving toward the bed before placing Arianna on it. Arianna soon stops crying.

"Uh, I'll meet you downstairs. I need to change Arianna"

With a simple nod, Brandon was away and goes to the kitchen, and noticed his dad was in there. He narrowed his eyes a bit before looking away and heading to fridge. "Uh, want a beer?" He asked, bringing out two beer bottles.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 12 Icon_minitime26/02/14, 05:54 pm

Ashton looked up to his son, "sure," Ashton said and he grabbed the beer from Brandon's hand. "Thanks," Ashton relied simply. He could tell Mila was still annoyed by the way she greeted Brandon. He frowned, making him even more angrier by treating her own child like that.

Raven stood up, "ummm.. Is it ok if I go to Brandon's? I want to see if he's alright and he always makes me feel better," Raven said.

Chloe smiled, "sure, lovebird."

Raven blushed brightly while her mum laughed. Raven went to the front door, "seya later mum! Tell daddy I'm fine if he worries!" Raven said and she closed to door behind her. She walked to Brandon's and when she got there, she was a little unsure if she should knock. She swore she heard a shout from Brandon's mum Mila. But she had to and knocked lightly at their door. She waited timidly, picking at the skin on her fingers.

Ashton looked up, "are you getting that or should I answer it?" Ashton asked Brandon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 12 Icon_minitime01/03/14, 02:16 am

"Your welcome" He smiled at his dad and finally takes the moment to sip his beer.

Though, Mila didn't seem notice when she stepped through the doorway and open the fridge, grabbing a bottle of orange juice and pouring it inside a cup for herself to drink, which almost she drinking it completely after putting back the bottle and resting Ariana on the table counter, keeping her close to her (in case she falls) and in sight. And she must say, she really had missed her father since she couldn't stop starring at him for a pass couple of second, after the arrival. She then waves with a bright, exposing her partly gummy mouth. Mila stares at her daughter but doesn't smile.

While the kitchen stood silent for awhile and was beginning to get a bit awkward, Brandon still couldn't understand why his parents wasn't talking and why his father was taking a break. For him, he knew they still loved each other and should able to explain each other out besides stop talking from each other and pretend they are invisible, but at this moment when heard that familiar doorbell he froze and wondered who could it be. Brandon, who stupid to think such a thing, thought it was Jack waiting for him, to have his defense back and get back what his wants and probably start a fight; but Brandon already knew he could punch the little sucker out with a "little" touch; but also had second thoughts it couldn't be him and instead Raven. He then shrugs to himself and looks over to his dad. "No, I got it." And walks away afterwards, jogging towards the door and opening it, his eyes quickly hurrying to person to check who it is. And, of course, it was Raven. Brandon raises his eyebrow and relaxes his body then.

"Hey...What's up?" He said casually, smiling and happy to see her...again. Though, if this was Jack he was looking at, he would probably be punched in the face by now, but its not.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 12 Icon_minitime01/03/14, 11:24 pm

(My post got deleted so it'll be shorter. >.<)

Raven looked up, fixing her clothes and straightening them, which she usually did when she saw Brandon. "Sorry, is this a bad time? It's just.. Well, my dog died and I'm really upset about it. Being around you.. It just makes me feel better," Raven admitted blushing. "But-but if it's a bad time I'll go back home if you like!" Raven said. She lowered her voice to Brandon, "did something happen with your parents? Are you okay?" Raven asked worried about Brandon as usual and how he was feeling. Raven could feel the tension in their household.

Ashton ignored Mila and let out an annoyed grunt at her presence. He looked at his daughter smiling at him and he tried his best not to smile back, but he failed and couldn't stop himself from letting out a small smile to her. He quickly turned his head away, doing his annoyed face again. He heard Raven's voice, he wondered if Brandon and Raven were dating? He wished they would be together, Raven seemed like a nice girl that would always be there. Ashton was confused why she liked Brandon so much and stuck with him, Brandon was a good son and all but Ashton knew he dated a lot of girls and Raven had been asked out a few times by other boys but she always wanted Brandon. And Ashton also knew Raven didn't smoke, yet she always stuck with Brandon and didn't seem to mind it at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 12 Icon_minitime02/03/14, 12:02 am

(Huh, annoying. It's alright >.<)

"Bad time? No, I'm actually having a bit of trouble here..." He pointed out, his eyes drifting to the corner while his head nudging towards his immature parents who apparently aren't talking, but Ariana on the bright side is having a bit of fun. With that, he slightly chuckles before going serious. "Wait - you're telling me Shadow, your dog, died?" He gasps then, "I'm so sorry to hear that.." He suddenly pulls her in for a comforting hug and snuggles his head on her neck, hugging her a bit harder. "..Of course you can stay, I'm not busy or anything...so I'm happy to make you feel better until...you know" His voice soon going to utter of quietness, and pulls away from the hug afterwards but his eyes still locked on Raven. He felt pretty bad for Raven and her struggles through Shadow's death. Shadow was a great dog and towards Raven; Brandon felt bad for Raven.

With a few seconds of silence, Brandon clears his throat and nods. "Yeah, I guess am alright" He says, shrugging, "...My parents are just mad with each other and needs a break...well, my dad mostly." His voice lowered again to a mumble, he sighs heavily. He wasn't so sure with himself if he was alright...he did felt a little heartbroken, but didn't want to tell Raven; it might make her even more upset and for him mainly. And Brandon didn't want to see his closest friend upset any further. With that, he closes the door behind and begins walking. "Come on. Let's go for a walk"
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 12 Icon_minitime02/03/14, 12:30 am

(Thanks. ^^)

Raven sighed. She wished Shadow was still here. "Yes, I'll be-" Raven was cut off when Brandon took her into a large warm hug. She couldn't help but close her eyes slightly, and it felt so right to be in his strong arms.

When they pulled away, she looked deep into Brandon's eyes too; and it felt amazing. "Thank you so much," Raven said blushing and smiling sweetly. When they were beginning their walk, she looked around for people that could be watching, mostly searching for Brandon's girlfriend and her friends. "Nobody is around right now.. So..I hope you don't mind. Just say if it does," Raven swiftly put her hand and entwined it around Brandon's hand as they walked. "Hopefully you might feel better too. I doubt your parents would ever break up over a small argument," Raven said and she cleared her throat.
"I know you're upset over it, you don't have it hide it from me. Even the strongest people have their breaking points. But if you don't want to talk about it, just tell me." Raven looked up to him, hoping she didn't upset him further. She moved closer to him since it was quite chilly and she didn't want Brandon to be cold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 12 Icon_minitime02/03/14, 11:26 pm

"Don't mind? I really don't care..." He chuckled, eyes glancing down to their hands as it tangled together and grasping tightly, keeping them close which caused a smile to appear on his face. Merely, with his mine suddenly moving to his parent's arguments, a smile soon faded. "You know, I am feeling a better since you're here. I just hope my parents don't break up..." His throat clearing; It was quite disappointing and sad to have to deal with his parent's arguing, but there was nothing for Brandon to do about it. Just wait until things settle down and be how it use to be. But, for now, he decided to enjoy the moment with Raven. "The only thing I can tell you is I'm angry and don't want to talk about it any further." He stated, sighing heavily, "However, I can tell you...I do want to enjoy a good walk and talk for a bit.." He smiled, wanting to spend time with Raven and forget what's happening currently.

Meanwhile, while the two of them walked, a cool breeze managed to hit against Brandon and instantly felt a warm body huddle against his, drawing him to warm up as well, which he knew it was obliviously Raven. And just had to grinned to. "Hm..my turn" He suddenly teased and wrapped an muscular arm around her waist, pulling her more closer to him. "Now were both warm" He teasingly half whispered some more.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 12 Icon_minitime03/03/14, 06:12 pm

Raven looked up to Brandon, "I doubt it," Raven said, and that would be the last thing she would be saying about Brandon's parents for now. When they walked for a bit longer and she cuddled up to him, she felt a warm hand on her thin curvy waist. She blushed and giggled, "good," she said as they enjoyed their walk together. "So are you and Drake planning anything recently? You're always up to something fun," Raven smirked slightly as she put her head closer to Brandon's shoulder. Raven had waited for a moment like this for so long, and it felt like a dream. "This feels amazing, I've-I've liked you for a long time, though you probably knew anyway.." Raven was glad Brandon couldn't see her face right now, she could feel her cheeks burning in embarrassment.

(To make this even more interesting, how about somebody spots them and tells Brandon's current girlfriend that he's 'cheating' on her and the whole school gets angry at Brandon? Just a thought. X3 It's up to you, if you don't want to it's fine and we can just carry on this love story~ xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next