Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Online Wolf Game (that isn't Wolf Online)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2012-08-03

Online Wolf Game (that isn't Wolf Online) Empty
PostSubject: Online Wolf Game (that isn't Wolf Online)   Online Wolf Game (that isn't Wolf Online) Icon_minitime27/06/14, 06:23 pm

Hello, everyone! I found this interesting online game where you create a wolf pack and do all kinds of wolfy things. It's in the style of a MUD or adopt-a-pet website like Neopets. It's pretty simple--you explore your territory, collect things, eat, drink, hunt, and breed your wolves. The link above takes you to my account on it.
(Even if you think it's boring, it's at least more complicated than WolfQuest.)
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Online Wolf Game (that isn't Wolf Online)   Online Wolf Game (that isn't Wolf Online) Icon_minitime28/06/14, 08:14 am

Yeah, you're right. It's in fact interesting.. Especially being able to raise the pack so they can battle together seems intriguing..  Cool 
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-forum.rpg-board.net
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2012-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Online Wolf Game (that isn't Wolf Online)   Online Wolf Game (that isn't Wolf Online) Icon_minitime28/06/14, 04:39 pm

Still, you have to wait about an hour for your moves recharge, and even then you don't find much while you're exploring. Occasionally you find a badger or a fox, but at a low level (yes, there's also a level system) it's extremely difficult to kill one. How a badger can wipe out two alpha wolves, I don't know. Still, I find the whole family tree and genetics thing neat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Online Wolf Game (that isn't Wolf Online)   Online Wolf Game (that isn't Wolf Online) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Online Wolf Game (that isn't Wolf Online)
Page 1 of 1