Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Question about downloading, status of the game, etc

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SolitaryHowl

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-02-21

Question about downloading, status of the game, etc Empty
PostSubject: Question about downloading, status of the game, etc   Question about downloading, status of the game, etc Icon_minitime11/09/12, 10:13 pm

Hi everyone. Long time no see. Haven't visited this site in awhile, but the thought of the game's progress just occurred to me today.

Is this project still going? Or is it dead?

If the project is still active...how do I download the game? I haven't seen any links on the forums. Is beta-testing still going on?
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Question about downloading, status of the game, etc   Question about downloading, status of the game, etc Icon_minitime11/09/12, 11:54 pm

Im not 100 percent sure why the downloads arnt working, but the game is still in progress. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about downloading, status of the game, etc   Question about downloading, status of the game, etc Icon_minitime12/09/12, 12:21 am

Adding on to that im not sure the Beta-testing is viable right
Back to top Go down
Danny Phantom Fan
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Danny Phantom Fan

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Question about downloading, status of the game, etc   Question about downloading, status of the game, etc Icon_minitime12/09/12, 12:29 am

Guys, there are already threads about this up on the forum.

Downloads aren't up right now because of problems with Inu's uploading sight, I believe.
Back to top Go down
Cebana
Support
Support
Cebana

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Question about downloading, status of the game, etc   Question about downloading, status of the game, etc Icon_minitime12/09/12, 01:45 am

Danny Phantom Fan wrote:

Downloads aren't up right now because of problems with Inu's uploading sight, I believe.

That, and she hasn't give up a updated version to play with x).
Back to top Go down
http://www.livestream.com/twischannel
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Question about downloading, status of the game, etc   Question about downloading, status of the game, etc Icon_minitime12/09/12, 03:45 am

Cebana wrote:
Danny Phantom Fan wrote:

;P Let's say the update is the bigger problem. I could upload some stuff to mediafire, sure, but it's unstable as hell right now. Just now I had problems with getting the maps to load correctly (which isn't pretty at all..)

EDIT: Also, to get the current status, you might want to read the changelog Smile It's found in "news"
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-forum.rpg-board.net
SolitaryHowl

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Question about downloading, status of the game, etc   Question about downloading, status of the game, etc Icon_minitime12/09/12, 12:54 pm

Inuyasha22 wrote:
Cebana wrote:
Danny Phantom Fan wrote:

;P Let's say the update is the bigger problem. I could upload some stuff to mediafire, sure, but it's unstable as hell right now. Just now I had problems with getting the maps to load correctly (which isn't pretty at all..)

EDIT: Also, to get the current status, you might want to read the changelog Smile It's found in "news"

Thank you for the information. I'll read up on the changelog.

Is there anyway to sign up as a beta tester once everything is mostly completed? If you don't know me, which is understandable because I've been away from these forums, I beta tested for WolfQuest and I designed the banner up at the top of this forum.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Question about downloading, status of the game, etc   Question about downloading, status of the game, etc Icon_minitime12/09/12, 03:33 pm

Hey, as if I'd forget about you Wink

Actually, as soon as the next update is on everyone is free to test. All that's needed will be bug reports which can be posted here or in the bug tracker.
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-forum.rpg-board.net

Question about downloading, status of the game, etc
Page 1 of 1