Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I want to play

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashpelt

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-12-06

I want to play Empty
PostSubject: I want to play   I want to play Icon_minitime23/09/12, 03:50 am

I don't want to sound mean or rude, but I really want to play. I've been waiting for years it seems. Is there a demo that I could play while I'm waiting for Wolf Online? I know there are no download sites now but I've seen threads that suggest they (the poster) have the game already and are talking about playing online together. Is there any way I could be able to play it? Online would be nice... Like with ppl... But if I cant play with people that's ok.

P.S. Meh friend wants to know if your wolf can be multiple colors (Like a mixture of brown and cream) instead of one color (for example, plain old brown)?

Do not make long titles.

Cebana~
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-28

I want to play Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to play   I want to play Icon_minitime23/09/12, 06:06 am

Concerning the demo; no. If there was such there'd be a stable version to begin with. Try WOLF, Wolf Online is very much like it.

About the colors; mix them yourself. Smile That's one of the newer features. Everything between black and white with all hues is possible.
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-forum.rpg-board.net
Ashpelt

I want to play Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to play   I want to play Icon_minitime23/09/12, 08:36 pm

But I already have Wolf... And how can you change the colors? You mean it's really possible to have a brown wolf with a ceam underbelly?
Back to top Go down
Ashpelt

I want to play Empty
PostSubject: OMG... How in the world?   I want to play Icon_minitime23/09/12, 10:03 pm

So... I do recall kinda playing WO... But when I did play it there were no trees, rocks, nothin I was a lonely lil pup... I was rummaging through my files and cleaning out and deleting some things when I saw a "Raven-Woods" folder. I thought I deleted it a long long long time ago, but I guess I didn't. So I click client thinkin I finally get to play and then there's this error, "mismatch".... And I'm all like dang.

So here is whats in the config:
[UPDATE]
Version=1.6
[CONFIG]
IP=5.71.84.83
Account=Kri`tio
Password=(It's a secret)
Audio=1
Flash=1
Sounds=1
Fullscreen=0

I read some threads about it and added this to the list

Language=2
SoundMode=1

Still doesn't work. :/

Any ideas? (I didn't want to make another thread concerning this so I put it in another thread that I already started...)
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

I want to play Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to play   I want to play Icon_minitime24/09/12, 04:14 am

Very Happy You don't need to add anything right now. Besides, that fix was for some really old version. It doesn't work with the updated one anymore (it's simply unneeded).

Beside waiting you can't do anything right now since I can't help you with outdated versions of the game.
Back to top Go down
Ashpelt

I want to play Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to play   I want to play Icon_minitime02/10/12, 03:13 am

I'll just delete the folder then... And wait... Smile and wait some more... But that's ok, cuz I can wait and have no problem with waiting...
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

I want to play Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to play   I want to play Icon_minitime02/10/12, 10:19 am

Razz Don't you worry. Won't be much longer. Though I may have to decide soon if Wolf Online will be a flexible multi-server game which is run by it's users or a central server thingy.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2012-07-24

I want to play Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to play   I want to play Icon_minitime02/10/12, 06:08 pm

Inuyasha22 wrote:
Razz Don't you worry. Won't be much longer. Though I may have to decide soon if Wolf Online will be a flexible multi-server game which is run by it's users or a central server thingy.
awesome Very Happy happy b-day btw. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

I want to play Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to play   I want to play Icon_minitime03/10/12, 03:51 am

Thank you very much Razz
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

I want to play Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to play   I want to play Icon_minitime03/10/12, 03:40 pm

Inuyasha22 wrote:
Thank you very much Razz
thats ok Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ClassicFAIL

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-10-06

I want to play Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to play   I want to play Icon_minitime06/10/12, 02:27 am

I too would really like to play.
Is there any date currently you are aiming for? Also, will it work for a mac? ( i cant find any games at all that work on mac...)

Question: why cant a game as cool as this be browser based so everyone can playyy T.T
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

I want to play Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to play   I want to play Icon_minitime06/10/12, 09:38 pm

ClassicFAIL wrote:
I too would really like to play.
Is there any date currently you are aiming for? Also, will it work for a mac? ( i cant find any games at all that work on mac...)

Question: why cant a game as cool as this be browser based so everyone can playyy T.T

no, theres not a date I dont think. And WOLF works for mac and yes it would. Be patient. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I want to play Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to play   I want to play Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to play
Page 1 of 1