Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Multiplayer Server

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kaityk55

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-11-18

Multiplayer Server Empty
PostSubject: Multiplayer Server   Multiplayer Server Icon_minitime22/11/12, 10:54 pm

Hey! I finally got WO working and would love to play with someone else! I don't have Hamachi (Well, at least not yet. I'm slightly untrusting of computer things these days.) so my server is currently 127.0.0.1 and my wolf's name is Emerald. I invite other people to post their servers here as well if they're looking for someone as well and don't want to join someone else's server. And a few quick questions, where is this river I keep hearing about, is there any sort of big map in game or anywhere else, and what exactly does Hamachi do/ how does it work?
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Multiplayer Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Server   Multiplayer Server Icon_minitime23/11/12, 11:51 am

Check ipchicken.com and use that IP instead. 127.0.0.1 is localhost which is (in turn) your local IP which can't be accessed by us.
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-forum.rpg-board.net
kaityk55

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-11-18

Multiplayer Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Server   Multiplayer Server Icon_minitime23/11/12, 01:20 pm

Oh, it makes sense why no one came now!
Back to top Go down
Techwolf77

Techwolf77

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2012-09-06

Multiplayer Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Server   Multiplayer Server Icon_minitime23/11/12, 06:10 pm

Yeah! Where is the river?
Back to top Go down
Omen

Omen

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-01-12

Multiplayer Server Empty
PostSubject: played in multi player tonight!   Multiplayer Server Icon_minitime15/12/12, 03:49 am

OK. this is the best way I can explain how we did it. we downloaded Hamachi went to Ipchicken to get my sever adress to use as a sever HOST if i wanted to.
NOW. this is what you do. after downloading, go into Hamachi join a exsisting network. (for example the one we tried was Server of WO) pw mzbowow

you need to double click the name of the person willing to HOST the game. a small black screen will come up with the IP adress on it and it will start to PING. ok! NOW go to your settings in WOLF and change the IP adress to the IP adress you are attempting to ping!
NOW! go to register, type in a name and pw and log on. make a wolf and press CONTINUE>
bada-bing! you should be on your hosts server! GOOD LUCK ALL AND GOOD HUNTING! cya out there in wolf online!

WARNING: im a noob and i figured this out by what i call the Forrest Gumping technique. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Multiplayer Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Server   Multiplayer Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Multiplayer Server
Page 1 of 1