Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What rank should I be for my first month of playing Aliac?

Go down 
4 posters

What rank should I be?
Omega
What rank should I be for my first month of playing Aliac? Vote_lcap36%What rank should I be for my first month of playing Aliac? Vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Subordinate
What rank should I be for my first month of playing Aliac? Vote_lcap27%What rank should I be for my first month of playing Aliac? Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Beta
What rank should I be for my first month of playing Aliac? Vote_lcap9%What rank should I be for my first month of playing Aliac? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Alpha
What rank should I be for my first month of playing Aliac? Vote_lcap27%What rank should I be for my first month of playing Aliac? Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
I like being omega

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2013-02-15

What rank should I be for my first month of playing Aliac? Empty
PostSubject: What rank should I be for my first month of playing Aliac?   What rank should I be for my first month of playing Aliac? Icon_minitime15/02/13, 07:10 pm

I don't know what to be...I am in the Timber region and I want a challenge,so I put all kinds of large prey on low,and the small prey on medium. I would use a different set of 'rules' for each rank in which I pretend is set by the pack for each different rank,but alpha is what I'll be after the month,that way I can have pups. Here is my set of 'rules' for each rank:

Omega:
~Can't pass the least experienced subordinate(The one right before the omega in the pack list) when in line.(You also cant pass the other subordinate, the beta, alpha male, or alpha female in line.The least experienced subordinate just happens to always be in the 2nd to back of the line as long as she/he is there...)
~Can't hunt with the pack.
~Can't eat until all higher ranks have already eaten or have decided not to eat.(If they decide not to eat you must wait until they have left the carcass)
~No sneaking off to hunt,(even rabbits/beavers)although you can pick off any carcass within 10...10 what ever they're called...of the pack den.
~Can't fight any wolves above subordinate.(if they attack you it's alright,but you still can't attack back unless they are the subordinate.)
~Can't play with any wolves, no matter the rank.
~If the beta, alpha male, or alpha female attacks you, you must tuck you tail in a submissive poster.

Subordinate:
~Can't pass any higher ranks in line.
~Eats right before the omega.
~No sneaking off to hunt, although you can pick off any carcass within 15 thingies (somebody help me out here!) of the pack den.
~Cant fight any wolves above the Beta.
~Can't play with any wolves with the exception of the omega.
~If the alpha male or female attacks you, you must tuck your tail in a submissive poster.

Beta:
~Can't pass either alpha in line.
~Eats right after the most experienced subordinate.
~No sneaking off to hunt, Although you can pick of any carcass within 20 whatevers (WHAT ARE THEY!?!)of the pack den.
~No playing with the alpha male or female.

Alpha Female:(After I have played for a month and am _ years and 8 months old.)
~Can't pass the alpha male in line.
~You may sneak of to hunt, but only if the prey is within 20 _______(I give up...)of the pack den.
~You may pick off any carcass, no matter where it is.

Okay...Can somebody PLEASE tell me what those numbers next to the prey (when your smelling) are called? I'm can't sleep i'm thinking so hard!!! I wish I could just Sleep

NOTE: I will be playing as a omega until I get at least 5 people to answer my poll. I might use this again on a different save file, though...
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2012-08-03

PostSubject: Re: What rank should I be for my first month of playing Aliac?   What rank should I be for my first month of playing Aliac? Icon_minitime15/02/13, 10:28 pm

If you want a challenge, play as omega. :3
Back to top Go down
I like being omega

PostSubject: Re: What rank should I be for my first month of playing Aliac?   What rank should I be for my first month of playing Aliac? Icon_minitime16/02/13, 12:58 am

Ok...anyone else want to express their opinions?
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: What rank should I be for my first month of playing Aliac?   What rank should I be for my first month of playing Aliac? Icon_minitime16/02/13, 02:48 pm

Razz Omega ftw! Less stress from below (none), more room upwards <3
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-forum.rpg-board.net
I like being omega

PostSubject: Re: What rank should I be for my first month of playing Aliac?   What rank should I be for my first month of playing Aliac? Icon_minitime19/02/13, 08:38 pm

Does anyone else feel the need to give me some more opinions? Razz
Back to top Go down
Kels_spring

Kels_spring

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-04-01

PostSubject: Re: What rank should I be for my first month of playing Aliac?   What rank should I be for my first month of playing Aliac? Icon_minitime24/02/13, 01:46 pm

You could call the numbers on the squares that show up like 20 paces or screenshifts to the (direction). This is just an idea though since I dont remember what they are called Smile
Back to top Go down
I like being omega

PostSubject: Re: What rank should I be for my first month of playing Aliac?   What rank should I be for my first month of playing Aliac? Icon_minitime12/03/13, 11:43 pm

2 more people need to vote before i play,so hop to it! Wink
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2012-08-03

PostSubject: Re: What rank should I be for my first month of playing Aliac?   What rank should I be for my first month of playing Aliac? Icon_minitime13/03/13, 02:57 pm

Thingies=square feet, by the way. XD
Back to top Go down
I like being omega

PostSubject: Re: What rank should I be for my first month of playing Aliac?   What rank should I be for my first month of playing Aliac? Icon_minitime28/03/13, 08:19 pm

Thank you...And I guess i'll just go with four... i'm on a new computer now as I used to stay on my dad's computer. Since dad got a new computer, I get to keep his old!Hooray!

It has been SO long since I played WOLF or LION, since i am beginning to get obsessed with Zoo Tycoon 2:Ultimate Collection. I just bought it recently. You should try it sometime! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What rank should I be for my first month of playing Aliac?   What rank should I be for my first month of playing Aliac? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What rank should I be for my first month of playing Aliac?
Page 1 of 1