Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Difference between Wolf Online and Darwin's Words?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaia

Shaia

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-07-08

Difference between Wolf Online and Darwin's Words? Empty
PostSubject: Difference between Wolf Online and Darwin's Words?   Difference between Wolf Online and Darwin's Words? Icon_minitime29/07/13, 12:52 am

Okay, I'm a little confused about this. I've downloaded the server and client and ran both which started Wolf Online.
But the download that has the Engine application is what I'm confused about. It has single player and multiplayer, the single player works but the multiplayer doesn't.

Which one is Wolf Online? Or are they two different games? I know Wolf Online is in progress still. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Difference between Wolf Online and Darwin's Words?   Difference between Wolf Online and Darwin's Words? Icon_minitime29/07/13, 02:21 pm

In fact, Wolf Online is like the title for the whole project. Darwin's Words is the subtitle, defining a version of it.
Darwin's Words won't include a multiplayer-mode after all, since DW is more about artificial intelligence than multiple players. Sorry for the confusion Smile
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-forum.rpg-board.net
Shaia

Shaia

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Difference between Wolf Online and Darwin's Words?   Difference between Wolf Online and Darwin's Words? Icon_minitime07/08/13, 08:14 pm

Ah, okay thanks for clearing that up Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Difference between Wolf Online and Darwin's Words?   Difference between Wolf Online and Darwin's Words? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Difference between Wolf Online and Darwin's Words?
Page 1 of 1