Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]

Go down 
+5
Kouga
JackobLoveu
SunsetCoyote
Chloethegreat
ChickenPaste
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2012-08-03

General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 11 Icon_minitime08/09/13, 10:35 pm

I love them. :3 Of course, they scare me in the moment, but when I look back at them they're usually pretty interesting, even sad and dramatic, which makes them all the better. I had a dream of the apocalypse recently, where the tides rose and flooded San Diego, the Coronado Bridge collapsed and killed a bunch of people in front of me, and most of the fresh water was polluted with horrible diseases. I ran away and found my dad at his work, and we drove towards Georgia, which for some reason was one of the few states that wasn't yet polluted. The rest of the dream was me driving with my dad and asking him where my mom and sister were, and he wouldn't respond.

A happier dream I remember vividly is one I had when I was little. A company called "Cup O' Cheetah" came to our school to solicit in an assembly. They took a cheetah out of a truck and let all the kids watch it run around the jogging track. Then all of the sudden it stopped, a guy walked up to it, and it melted into a polka-dotted liquid. O.O Then the guy took a mug out, scooped the cheetah liquid, and drank it. XD
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 11 Icon_minitime09/09/13, 03:32 pm

The Cheetah liquid dream was... Disturbing. XD I had a dream about the zombie apocalypse starting and for some reason, I ended up in a hospital. I don't know how, but you know where you can't say what you want in a dream? Well for some reason I could for once. I was locked in a room in this hospital with several people and I just burst out saying: "is this a dream?" Everyone in the room looked at me as if I was stupid and that is was obvious it wasn't a dream. Then I forgot what happened next, but it was fun anyway. ;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 11 Icon_minitime12/09/13, 09:09 pm

Let's talk about tru-cockcockroach. (cockroach)
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 11 Icon_minitime13/09/13, 12:14 am

What's that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 11 Icon_minitime13/09/13, 12:51 am

Lol. xD Jk. It's just a funny joke that my friend and I made. xD If you were there, you would understand.

Anyway, a cockroach? You don't know what is that? A insect?
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 11 Icon_minitime13/09/13, 12:57 am

Yes, I know what a roach is. Idk what a tru-cockcockroach is. XD
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 11 Icon_minitime13/09/13, 02:49 pm

Obviously I know what a cockroach is. :3

I got told of by my teacher yesterday for not praying.. -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 11 Icon_minitime13/09/13, 03:08 pm

Not to be noisy or anything, but...what do you need to pray about? Just curious.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 11 Icon_minitime13/09/13, 03:19 pm

Don't worry, that's not a nosy question. XD

We were in assembly, and because I go to a catholic school, we are expected to be religious and pray. But I'm Atheist, so I just sat there. Then the teacher asked me to stay behind and then he decided he wanted to ask me a personal question about me, which I chose not to answer so I just told him I was Atheist before I was allowed to go. -_-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 11 Icon_minitime13/09/13, 03:22 pm

:O
If someone asks me a personal question, then I would just get up and run for my life
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 11 Icon_minitime13/09/13, 04:33 pm

Yeah, but it would depend on what type of personal question they ask. XP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 11 Icon_minitime13/09/13, 04:42 pm

Chloethegreat wrote:
Yeah, but it would depend on what type of personal question they ask. XP
True... *nods*
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/09/13, 01:28 pm

Do you guys say 'pub' sometimes? Or do you always call it a 'bar' ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/09/13, 01:31 pm

I always say Bar
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 11 Icon_minitime16/09/13, 03:27 pm

I always say pub. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 11 Icon_minitime16/09/13, 09:18 pm

Anyone heard of Wattpad? :3
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 11 Icon_minitime17/09/13, 12:28 am

No. What's that?

In San Diego, we say both, depending on the kind of place, but usually it's a bar.

My stepdad told me he went to a Catholic school when he was a kid. He got his knuckles whacked and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 11 Icon_minitime17/09/13, 12:31 am

It`s a site you can read books anywhere and.any electronic. Read free books or even make your own book or anything you like to post^^ It's fun. Don't worry it's free.
http://www.wattpad.com
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 11 Icon_minitime17/09/13, 12:34 am

Cool. :3 Do they have the Graveyard Book or the Schwa Was Here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 11 Icon_minitime17/09/13, 12:37 am

Sorry, I don't know. These aren't really professional books or popular books around the world...It's basically people writing their own books. But if you happen to have a good book, then you get a Award from the site....^^
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 11 Icon_minitime17/09/13, 12:55 am

Ah, I get it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 11 Icon_minitime17/09/13, 01:03 am

Lol. Yup. Wink That's all I have to say
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 11 Icon_minitime17/09/13, 03:50 pm

Probably not going to post much today... I got a new video game! ;D But I'll post loads tomorrow. Plus, tons of homework has just tired me out. >.<

EDIT: Learning new languages is so exhausting for me for some odd reason. XP Maths is definitely worse though...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 11 Icon_minitime17/09/13, 10:13 pm

School gives me mad pain on the neck...(Sorry is this sounding ghetto) -_-

I got trouble today just for mocking the teacher saying "sooo..." -_-
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 11 Icon_minitime17/09/13, 11:05 pm

I got held back this year (I'm still in 8th grade, but I used to be in the Seminar class and was put in the regular class because I'm a slow learner when it comes to math) and already I'm the student the teacher never calls on because I raise my hand too often and they want to give other students a chance... -3- It's way too easy, and I don't have many friends in it. The one I do have is my friend Severina, who I'm close with, but she's a bit distracting when I'm trying to write. Plus, this year she's also playing the cello in the orchestra, so she sits right next to me. She played violin the last two years, and I've played cello for four years, so she keeps interrupting me while I'm playing a song and asking, "How do I play this note? How long are you supposed to hold whole notes in 3/4 time? How do I play F natural on the C string? Where's the E string?" X3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]
Page 11 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next