Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]

Go down 
+5
Kouga
JackobLoveu
SunsetCoyote
Chloethegreat
ChickenPaste
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2012-07-24

General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 20 Icon_minitime06/12/13, 04:57 pm

I got yet another F in Maths so I'm in trouble too. :3

What were they doing on your FB??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 20 Icon_minitime06/12/13, 08:00 pm

I don't know D'==
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 20 Icon_minitime07/12/13, 01:37 pm

That sucks. 3:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 20 Icon_minitime07/12/13, 02:12 pm

Yeah....
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 20 Icon_minitime08/12/13, 12:39 am

I miss CP and I'm worried about her. D: I don't know why, it's only been a few days yet I'm panicking. I'm pathetic, aren't i? XD

I think I'm too paranoid.. I think it's just my protective side. .-. I always think the worst. >.< It's annoying.

Well I hope she's ok anyway..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 20 Icon_minitime08/12/13, 12:51 am

Yeah, I'm worried to.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 20 Icon_minitime08/12/13, 01:08 pm

Glad I'm not the only one. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 20 Icon_minitime08/12/13, 02:32 pm

Lol.
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 20 Icon_minitime08/12/13, 02:35 pm

Hey everyone, Friday night I was put in the ER, we were at the grocery store and all of a sudden I felt very nauseated, and on the way to the bathroom I was gagging and I was fixing to vomit, then I completely blacked out and woke up at the store's pharmacy counter, several store managers were trying to find my parents (luckily the entire store knows us, or they now know us) and they had a cold wet paper towel trying to bring my temperature down, I was burning up, but I wasn't running a fever, once they found my parents one of the pharmacists told my parents that I needed to go to the hospital. So I got to ride in a hospital wheel chair, and got to have several hours of watching the fluid go from the bag into my arm, (don't worry I didn't make a sound when they put the I.V in, I'm quite used to I.Vs) my white blood cell count was normal, and the blood work results came back normal, they didn't do any CAT scans because of the high risk of cancer. So today the back of my head is killing me, I kinda wonder if I've fallen, I sometimes get really dizzy, and very nauseated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 20 Icon_minitime08/12/13, 03:48 pm

I'm sorry to hear that. 3= hope u feel well.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 20 Icon_minitime08/12/13, 10:13 pm

Wow that really sucks. 3:

But I quite enjoy being on a hospital wheelchair. :3 I'm sorry, I had to admit it. XP

I hope you feel better soon. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 20 Icon_minitime08/12/13, 10:33 pm

You know, I hate getting sick. It's like...The worst feelingm..ever! Anyway, is anyone up for 21 questions?
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 20 Icon_minitime08/12/13, 10:54 pm

21 questions? I'm not sure what that is. But I'm interested so go ahead, I'm up for it. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 20 Icon_minitime08/12/13, 10:57 pm

It just basically asking someone 21 questions and other person needs to answer. Once that person is up with there 21 questions, the next person goes

Question 1:

Favorite food?
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 20 Icon_minitime08/12/13, 11:01 pm

Oh! Simple enough. XD

Cheese! :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 20 Icon_minitime08/12/13, 11:04 pm

Question 2:

Favorite Tv Show? (And I mean your MOST favorite)
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 20 Icon_minitime08/12/13, 11:08 pm

Oh wow.. O.O Umm..

..Victorious?

My favourite which has stopped airing (well it does reruns occasionally) Drake and Josh. ;P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 20 Icon_minitime08/12/13, 11:10 pm

Question 3:

Favorite Movie?
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 20 Icon_minitime08/12/13, 11:12 pm

That's impossible to answer. XD

But my most favourite one at the moment is World War Z.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 20 Icon_minitime08/12/13, 11:14 pm

Question 5:

Favorite color?
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 20 Icon_minitime08/12/13, 11:21 pm

'Colour'? ;D Just kidding. I know you Americans spell it like that.

Blue. More specifically of my favourite type of blue is teal or cyan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 20 Icon_minitime08/12/13, 11:39 pm

Question 6:

Favorite RP?
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 20 Icon_minitime09/12/13, 05:20 pm

The Invasion obviously! ;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 20 Icon_minitime09/12/13, 09:53 pm

cheers 

Question 7:

Favorite book?
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 20 Icon_minitime09/12/13, 10:08 pm

^_^

The Hunger Games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]
Page 20 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next