Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

quittrots life

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny Phantom Fan
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Danny Phantom Fan

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2010-07-06

quittrots life Empty
PostSubject: quittrots life   quittrots life Icon_minitime06/07/10, 05:01 pm

ok im playing simulation on wolf as quittrot ok but im not done yet.
It is early winter i look around for food and water i find some water and a beaver i kill the beaver and drink some water. My mate wind runs off i look around for her and find her i run to the den. It is night time we sleep i wake up and my pack hunts some caribou. We are unsucsessful we run to the den. Wind runs off again and so does my beta male aries im alone. I look for aries and find him then look for wind and cant find her i look around some more and find her it is night again. We hunt elk and are sucsesful. We eat some then drink some water and run back to the den and sleep.
im not done but thats all i have so far. Ok i got more know i was playing again today.
I walk through the woods i find some food and eat i sleep. then walk through the woods again. I find water and drink it. I walk around the woods mans gun ends my life
the end
whos your fav wolf to play as mine is Surge

Last edited by dozer2010 on 20/07/10, 05:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lukai
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Lukai

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-05

quittrots life Empty
PostSubject: Re: quittrots life   quittrots life Icon_minitime19/07/10, 12:44 am

D: I wish she didn't have to die like that.
Back to top Go down
Demetri

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-07-20

quittrots life Empty
PostSubject: Re: quittrots life   quittrots life Icon_minitime20/07/10, 05:10 am

Shocked There are no periods in there at ALL. I felt winded just reading it... Suspect There isn't much depth, either, but I guess you could call it a story, although it seems like something we all do, every ten minutes.
Back to top Go down
http://elitonia.proboards.com
Danny Phantom Fan
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Danny Phantom Fan

quittrots life Empty
PostSubject: Re: quittrots life   quittrots life Icon_minitime20/07/10, 01:53 pm

sorry
Back to top Go down
HappygirlXD

HappygirlXD

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-11-28

quittrots life Empty
PostSubject: Re: quittrots life   quittrots life Icon_minitime20/07/10, 05:13 pm

No offense, but I agree with Demetri. Now I'm seeing lines and colors from no periods.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorterritory.webs.com/
Danny Phantom Fan
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Danny Phantom Fan

quittrots life Empty
PostSubject: Re: quittrots life   quittrots life Icon_minitime20/07/10, 05:20 pm

i said sorry ok ill edit it gosh
Back to top Go down
HappygirlXD

HappygirlXD

quittrots life Empty
PostSubject: Re: quittrots life   quittrots life Icon_minitime20/07/10, 05:21 pm

Naw, you don't have to.
Back to top Go down
Danny Phantom Fan
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Danny Phantom Fan

quittrots life Empty
PostSubject: Re: quittrots life   quittrots life Icon_minitime20/07/10, 05:25 pm

i already did
Back to top Go down
HappygirlXD

HappygirlXD

quittrots life Empty
PostSubject: Re: quittrots life   quittrots life Icon_minitime20/07/10, 05:41 pm

That's better. Sorry if I sounded rude. tongue
Back to top Go down
Demetri

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-07-20

quittrots life Empty
PostSubject: Re: quittrots life   quittrots life Icon_minitime21/07/10, 12:48 am

Really? I know you edited it, but really? She was just expressing her opinion, and you have to come back with a snooty booty response. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but, you're being a little rude.

Sorry if I'm veering off of topic, but it just ticked me off a bit..
Back to top Go down
http://elitonia.proboards.com
Lukai
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Lukai

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-05

quittrots life Empty
PostSubject: Re: quittrots life   quittrots life Icon_minitime21/07/10, 04:03 am

They asked me to read it through s PM, so and I didn't want to be mean and ignore them, so I posted. :\
Back to top Go down
Danny Phantom Fan
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Danny Phantom Fan

quittrots life Empty
PostSubject: Re: quittrots life   quittrots life Icon_minitime21/07/10, 12:21 pm

hello everybody
sorry again for the story with no periods and no depth (whatever that is) but in case you didn't know I am ONLY 8 years old so sorry my post was not to your high standards and thanks HappygirlXD and Demetri for defending me I really appreciate that.

EDIT 1-Well, I lost the game WOLF because I had to restore my computer, but my writing is much better, now that I'm older, but I may never post another story here again, unless I'm allowed to re-download it.

EDIT 2-Good news! I just remembered that I burned WOLF to a CD, and if I find the CD I'll have a most likely 8/10 chance of WOLF being restored on my computer! I'll still have to re-download DOSbox, but who cares? Not me! I should be back to writing awesome-sauce-with-sides-of-fries-stories in no time! And playing WOLF for hours on end! Yay me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

quittrots life Empty
PostSubject: Re: quittrots life   quittrots life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

quittrots life
Page 1 of 1