Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Wolves Life

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny Phantom Fan
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Danny Phantom Fan

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2010-07-06

My Wolves Life Empty
PostSubject: My Wolves Life   My Wolves Life Icon_minitime09/10/10, 12:03 am

all of the wolves were secret i will tell at end
Chapter 1: The Journey begins
I padded along the warm grassy ground i walked through the plains it was winter as i followed my mate. The beta female followed behind us. Me and the beta walked along as we both followed my mate. The beta ran up to me and we scuffled. I won the fight and the beta ran off into the distance. I walked besides my mate and he ran away. There was nothing there. I watched as he ran and he was gone i walked forward looking for food i found a carcass and ate. I left after i was full in search of water. I found some water and drank my fill. I walked along and i could smell my mate as night fell i decided to sleep so i did. i woke up the next mourning and howled. My mate answered me and i ran and found him. We went hunting and the prey got away. It was rare to see the beta for she was often gone cause she was scared of me. The beta came and followed behind me. I stopped and turned and stared at the beta. I turned back around kept walking behind my mate. He stopped. I looked at him and he and the beta ran i was on my own again. Personally i didnt mind being alone. It was fun and i always saw weired stuff and loved just experencining all the cool things that happen to me. But soon enough my mate found me. i Smiled and walked on. Winter continued on and left my pack to see what living like a loner is like.
Chapter 2: The loner life begins.
It was still winter as i stand alone. The rich snow and dirt under my paws is refreshing. I sleep in between my mate and the beta. I get up and walk off into the night. It turns mourning and a bird flies over head and whisteles. An eagle caws above. i here a rush and a loud BANG! I jump startled i see a hunter and run like the wind and manage to get away. I pant hardly as i look north east south and west. There is no sign of danger and i walk off and see the beta and my mate sitting. They dont notice me and they walk off. I stand and watch them and then walk off. I miss my mate the best mate a wolf could ever have! And i miss the beta, shes like the sister i never had! i loved them both so much that if they died i would be so upset sad and mad since i love them so much the universe would explode! But as long as i now where they are im fine. So i countinued on being a loner looking around just being happy. Whenever i see my pack, i run. Not wanting them to find me i giggle and walking on barking "Will they ever find me"? I pad on hunting rabbits beavers and scaviging for food and drinking as much water as i can. I see my pack and they see me. All three of us stand and stare and i pad forward.
Chapter 3: Im back with my pack.
The beta and my mate welcome me back. They both bark a friendly "Hello". I bark "Hello" to them to and walk on and ask my mate "Why has the beta been around so long"? He says she missied you and walks on my and the beta following him.
Chapter 4: Again with the loner life
I kept walking with my pack and then stopped. I heard something. An unknown sound. i walked off to find it but my pack kept going. The sound faded and i turned to see my pack was gone again. Oh no! I saw a hunter and shaked in fear while running as fast as possible. i stopped knowing i was safe. I was panting heavily as i trotted on. I saw my pack and run laughing. Uh oh! They heard me! They turned and saw me. I ran away as fast as i could trying to not look back. I saw a rabbit run by but i Ignored it. There was my pack hunting.
Chapter 5: Back with the pack again
I ran towards them leaping at the elk and killing it. Wow the beta said in amazement. Nothing special just practice my mate said. i walked and sat. i said eat to my pack and they ate.
Chapter 6:The pack explodes
every one was walking together. Then they all break but me. I stand there alone and motionless. I sit and wait for my pack to return. "Hello? Is anyone there?" I call out but no response but a bird call. I look and look from my sitting spot. their is no one there and i hear my stomach growl. I look around for and i find some. i tear through the cow flesh starved. I eat and eat and then i look to my side and see a pond. Water. I think almost dead by thirst. then i sleep. When i wake up there is a blury shadow above me. i look up and see my pack and smile. I standup and i walk off happy that i found my family. My mate look at me smiling and he smiled as well.

here are the wolves
Me: Silence
My mate: Nimrod
The beta: Naomi

There will be more i havent finished yet

Last edited by dozer2010 on 06/01/11, 10:43 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
unleashed

unleashed

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-09-26

My Wolves Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Wolves Life   My Wolves Life Icon_minitime11/10/10, 03:12 am

the storyline is good but alittle rushed. Your chapters need to be more detailed instead of being rushed through the storyline. But other then that the story's fine.
Back to top Go down
Danny Phantom Fan
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Danny Phantom Fan

My Wolves Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Wolves Life   My Wolves Life Icon_minitime12/10/10, 11:10 am

ok
Back to top Go down
blue

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-28

My Wolves Life Empty
PostSubject: my wolves life   My Wolves Life Icon_minitime13/10/10, 03:11 am

i like your story Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Danny Phantom Fan
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Danny Phantom Fan

My Wolves Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Wolves Life   My Wolves Life Icon_minitime14/10/10, 11:25 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
Doom Dragon
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Doom Dragon

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-09-29

My Wolves Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Wolves Life   My Wolves Life Icon_minitime17/10/10, 05:20 pm

Very good. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Danny Phantom Fan
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Danny Phantom Fan

My Wolves Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Wolves Life   My Wolves Life Icon_minitime18/10/10, 12:22 pm

thanks
i will be adding more when i play again
Back to top Go down
Danny Phantom Fan
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Danny Phantom Fan

My Wolves Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Wolves Life   My Wolves Life Icon_minitime24/04/11, 12:25 pm

never finishing, sorry everyone. This can be locked.
Sad
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-28

My Wolves Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Wolves Life   My Wolves Life Icon_minitime24/04/11, 03:04 pm

Alright! :3 Cebana, do you like to?
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-forum.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

My Wolves Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Wolves Life   My Wolves Life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Wolves Life
Page 1 of 1