Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Awesome Adventure, featuring: Chuck Norris!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eesu

Eesu

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-03-26

Awesome Adventure, featuring: Chuck Norris! Empty
PostSubject: Awesome Adventure, featuring: Chuck Norris!   Awesome Adventure, featuring: Chuck Norris! Icon_minitime23/07/10, 06:36 pm

The title is a lie. XD These next lines... well, just a lil' view to Longtooth's 42 hours of his life.

I trotted around the river just next to our den. I followed my leaders, Hambone and Thundercloud. I respected them. Maybe five years old, both Hambone and Thundercloud were fairly strong and amazing hunters.

Aries followed us, as his fur, grey mixed with some brown, shimmered in the strong wind. He was my best friend. I loved his stubborn and wild soul. He'd never listen to anyone, and followed his own will.

The place we lived was a small clearing. There was a calm river running down next to our den site. A peaceful place... just without hunters. There were many of them, some flying trough the air, shooting down any wolf running free and the walking ones, who roamed in the forests, killing any unlucky wolf they spotted. It was very unfortunate, but our small pack stood still.

Hambone led our pack around our territory. Suddenly, he started growling. He ran towards a she-wolf, and shoo'd her out of our territory. He had bitten the she-wolf into her forehead. The she-wolf yelped in pain and ran out. I trotted after her, wanting to apologize. But, a hunter came, and stopped my mission, so I had to run back. So I did. I don't want to get killed.

We headed back to the den. It was late, but we kept going. Aries growled, saying that he was starving. The whole pack was. So, Hambone led us to a male moose. Because I had always been a little slow-moving, I struggled behind the rest of the pack, who had locked their eyes on the moose. I reached some kind of speed. The hunt was rather fast, the moose looked a little injured. Maybe he had an old bite in his back leg. Soon, after one failed hit, the moose was down. I took a little piece of the moose and trotted away.

Unbelieveable! I had lost my pack! The night had fallen few hours ago. I tried to locate any kind of wolf sound, such as howling. Lucky enough, I catched the scent of Hambone. I trotted to him and buried the piece of meat I still had - I couldn't find any proper place to bury it. Hambone and I were the only ones there. Where are everyone else, I worried. I heard human steps in the distance. I barked. Hambone woke up and ran away.

We had been running for a couple miles, until we stopped by the river. Least expected, Aries trotted from the forests. He growled friendly at me. I was too exhausted to do anything.
- Had been running, huh? he grinned.
Next morning, Hambone started to look for Thundercloud. Because we passed by the meat I buried, I took an advantage and ate it. After few minutes, we found Thundercloud waiting for us, sitting there in the woods.

The day had continued normally. But the night... not so. I woke up to listen the voices of dark forest. I heard some strange voices, again. Footsteps. Soon as the voice got louder, I barked. My pack got up and ran to different directions.
It was a horrible night. We were surrounded by the hunters all the time. I'm glad we all survived.

The end. Razz
I partially did this to improve my english skills, so stuff about that is welcome. Also, some parts of this story may be a little off, since I forgot a lot of stuff.

Back to top Go down

Awesome Adventure, featuring: Chuck Norris!
Page 1 of 1