Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Auroras Adventure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny Phantom Fan
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Danny Phantom Fan

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2010-07-06

Auroras Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Auroras Adventure   Auroras Adventure Icon_minitime07/05/11, 09:48 pm

Hello all. This my second story with a little touches in the plains to make it better.

Chapter 1: The time has come
Aurora had just begun tarveling alone when a male came along "Hello. Whats your name? Mine is Aurora." She barked. "Preyfar." He said in return. She crawled under him and laughed before sticking her muzzled out. She got out from under him and continuied on her journey to solve life. "Hey! Aurora! Need a pack?" The male called out. She spun around and wagged her tail and clopped over to him. Out they went to see a wolf, not young but not old in the grass. They nudged her awake and offered her to join the pack. The she stretched and nodded. "Name?" Preyfar asked. "Wind." She said yawning.
Chapter 2: Travels
The pack had clopped and clopped with pads hitting the ground like stones. Their speed increasing soon coming to a run was amazing. The were hardly moving and now moving like lightning. They passed looks at each other before breaking flanks. Aurora staid behind the large Musk oxen and Preyfar went left. Wind went right. They once again passed looks before all of them charged the beast and brought it down. They all had a good meal and howled at the same time when the moon rose from the place far out. The wolves had walked through the night and kept their steady trotting pace by day. Night came again and so they decided to sleep. Preyfar layed his muzzle pointing north. Aurora came and buried her muzzled into his stomach. Wind looked at them and looked at the shadowing moon. The black clouds had overlapped and looked like her packmates. She smiled and fell asleep next to them. Early the next morning they dashed off in fear of mans two ways of horried shots. Air and foot. They could see all of them tumbling bloody bodies across the plain. A hunter on foot and by the clouds were following them.
Chapter 3: Hunter Mansion
The three had run for hours on end. They all were almost starved and almost completely dehydrated. The found a rare occurance of carcass on water. they ate as much as the can and drank full as well. The passed smiles before finding almost complete paths of death. Three hunters on foot. South East, and West. They all bolted north like flashes of colored lighning and all turned seprate ways. Aurora traveled far and wide before finding her mate. Her amtae was limping of a bullet wound and she put her muzzle under his chin to hold him up. Weeks later he was better but Wind had yet to be found. Soon they saw a streak of silver and a loud squeak and Wind ran back tearing at a hare.
Chapter 4: An Expectent Mother
Aurora was very happy when she found that her and Preyfar were true mates. True mates were not TRUE mates until they had their first litter, and Aurora was happy to say she would in a few months. She could feel the betas jealousy i her. She knew she liked Preyfar but she did everything to keep her away from him and he did everything to keep her away from his mate. She was not heavy with pup yet. They had mated but a few days ago and she was proud of it. She wanted him to be close by no matter what and if he was gone she would search for him endlessly. He was part of who she was and vice versa. Preyfar was her first mate, and she wanted him to be her last. She loved him with all of her heart and would never think of leaving him. If he left her should would feel in her marrow to get shot to rid the pain of her heart.
Chapter 5: Edging closer to MotherHood
Aurora was reaching her second month in pregnancy and was half heavy with pup. She was not as weak but not as strong, fast, and brilliant of a female she was before. Her mate loved her through the hardest and easiest times of her pregnancy. The male was still around the age to mate but much older than Aurora. A 5 year old he was but you cloud not tell easy. He acted very young for his age and was a very brave, cunning, bright male. He endlessly made her laugh and endlessly made the beta jealous. The beta knew the alpha was getting weaker with the pups forming through the gestation period. She though now was the time to take alpha for herself. Wind had nearly gotten the upperhand but Aurora had stole a quick jab to the muzzle and sent Wind running.
Chapter 6: Pups
Aurora had now had three healthy pups. A silver one named Lewis, a dark red-brown one named Gem, and a light brown on named Griffen. She had hoped Preyfar would had mde a good father, but all he did was avoid them at all cost and sleep away from them. He was not that great with pups so I was a half single mother. My pups had set a rank of dominance between them. Lewis was the alpha, Griffen was the beta, and Gem the subordinate. I watched them run, tussle, and play. Snickering I heard a low growl. My pups ran straight into the den, I turned my head. Nothing was anywhere. I heard the growl again, and saw a young lone female leaping at me. A fight soon brewed and raged out. My teeth and claws lashed her throat, as did hers to mine. I watched her run off in dismay, puddles and a trail of bloody paw prints was the only sign of her presence. I went to the pond to wash my wounds and went to my pups. the night sky moon had risen, and was soon to fall into the beyond. My pups came out for a drink, but I was gone on the hunt.
Chapter 7: The Hunt
I ran straight-forward a bull moose. I lept for his throat leaving gashes and my dinner. I ripped him apart and left. My scent trail was a mix of my, and the flesh and blood of the moose. I found PreyFar playing with the pups and I smiled. I ran off and to my amazment, PreyFar followed.
He could only half tell it was me by my odd scent trail. I saw him chat with Wind, then head off towards the moose I killed earlier. He ate and ate, then saw me. Blood covered my muzzle as he came to like my muzzle clean. I smiled in return then went off to y den. The pups were waiting.
Chapter 8: We Cant Wait!
My pups dashed about in excitment. They liked when I left to go on hunts, or scavange for food, or even dodge the Flying Death. They couldnt wait to become adults like me and their dad. They constanly made me laugh and remined me of the past. When I was young, my parents would always fool with me, sometimes to hard. One day the fooled around and almost killed me. Seeing the hurt in my eyes, they tried to make me feel safe. But I couldnt, not with them.

The End

I might not be able to play WOLF any more for my come was Trojaned and everything was lost. I might get it back, but might not.

Last edited by dozer2010 on 09/06/11, 02:29 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding More Making it Better)
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Auroras Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auroras Adventure   Auroras Adventure Icon_minitime08/05/11, 02:41 am

^^° Maybe it'd help if you'd save some 'new chapters' and make one big instead. It's a smooth storyflow though. Congrats on the mating btw ;D
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-forum.rpg-board.net
Danny Phantom Fan
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Danny Phantom Fan

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2010-07-06

Auroras Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auroras Adventure   Auroras Adventure Icon_minitime08/05/11, 02:57 am

I write my online stories like a book. Chapter by chapter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Auroras Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auroras Adventure   Auroras Adventure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Auroras Adventure
Page 1 of 1