Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Lost Love

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wigtho

Wigtho

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-04-18

A Lost Love Empty
PostSubject: A Lost Love   A Lost Love Icon_minitime02/09/10, 10:20 pm

Changling smiled as she trotted beside her mate. "I wouldn't worry about Aurora, Love, shes simply trying to figure out her place" Fasthowl said, glancing back at her. Changling sighed, lowering her gaze. "I know, but its hard. Shes been my friend for so long...." Changling said quietly, looking back up at Fasthowl. He was always so understanding. The young Alphass had only risen to her new rank half a month ago, and tension had been building for days on end now. Windsong was purely angry that such a young wolf had 'stolen' her rank, while Thunderhowl was simply mad she wasn't the beta. Aurora had suddenly changed from the shy wolf she was, and had already taken Thunderhowl's rank, and now she kept challenging Changling. Of course the she-wolf beat her, but it was always painful to see Aurora's face after loosing. "Cheer up, love, things will look up, you'll see" Fasthowl said, licking her head before padding on. Oh how wrong he was.

Changling was smiling, padding beside her mate, Lucan following closely behind. They'd just taken down a doe, and what fun it had been! Changling perked her ears, glancing up at the sky. Lucan had stopped, a worried expression passing over his face. Changling froze as she heard the loud thundering sound.

The metal bird swooped low, and the three wolves scattered. Fasthowl had slid to a stop, to tug Changling back to her feet, when he suddenly let go to yelp in pain, his back leg suddenly bleeding. The two wolves moved quickly, the shadow nearing closer, and closer. Changling's heart raced as she attempted to hurry Fasthowl, before she yelped in half surprise, and half horror. Her mate hit the ground with out a sound, a hold in the side of his head. Changling nuzzled him, telling him to get up, before the bird came back. Changling yowled as her front right leg was shot, and she began to pad quickly away.

The sun was setting by the time Changling got back. His body was still, lifeless. The young Alphass stared down at Fasthowl's corpse, her heart feeling hallow. His eyes were wide in surprise, and it looked as if he'd been scared to death. Changling looked up, to see Lucan staring at her sadly. It was clear he'd be the next Alpha, he and Fasthowl had been the only males in the pack. Changling looked back to the body. Mating season had only been a month away, and Fasthowl had been so supportive of her idea of having pups. But now it wouldn't be him who fathered her pups. Changling howled long and mournful, and wouldn't leave the body for the night, even when Aurora attempted to challenge her.

Her heart had broken.
~*~*~*~

It was so sad when Fasthowl died! I thought he'd be able to make it, and run away, but no. Stupid hunter! And right when I actually began to get attatched!

It simply proves how quickly a wolfs life can change.... Sad

For some reason, I've always thought of Fasthowl to be British! Of course I saved after this happened. I think what I'll do is to continue with the one where Fasthowl died, and go back a while, and just name my newer saves something else. I guess I'll get to see what happens in two different worlds! Whats disapoints me even more, is Lucan used to be the Omega. Hes 7 Years and 8 Months old, meaning he won't last long after her first litter of pups, witch makes me even sadder, because I know I'll be more attatched to him by that time. I think I'll continue Changling's story, just because its turning out to be interesting.

So yes, return later, as I'll have even more Juicy gossip stories for you!
Back to top Go down
Unidentified

Unidentified

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-11-29

A Lost Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost Love   A Lost Love Icon_minitime06/09/10, 01:18 am

I loved it! So sad.
Back to top Go down
Roachheart

Roachheart

Number of posts : 8