Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mating the lionesses.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Taru

Taru

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Mating the lionesses. Empty
PostSubject: Mating the lionesses.   Mating the lionesses. Icon_minitime27/04/11, 03:21 pm

I was experimenting to try and find out a little more about the game mechanics of LION and found something quite interesting. I was playing as Bob, the leader of my extremely large custom pride. The pride was full completely, but as I was moving towards the Northeast for the woodlands, I stumbled upon a nomad lioness in heat. I figured, why not? Even though she couldn't join the pride for its max capacity was already reached, I could use the points. Bob mated with her until he couldn't anymore and I figured she was pregnant. I got to thinking, would she give birth? I skipped 7 days several times, providing plentiful kills for both her and my pride. After 110 days and several more, she never did give birth. I found it to be quite disappointing. You could not impregnant several lioness nomads and abandon them to have cubs on their own. I was rather excited to see mini Bob's running around everywhere and not having to take care of them, but thats just me being lazy! ^^'
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img13/7633/dakota2.gif
Scarikas

Scarikas

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2010-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Mating the lionesses.   Mating the lionesses. Icon_minitime10/07/11, 05:39 pm

I guess nobody has anything to say.
Back to top Go down
Centuries

Centuries

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Mating the lionesses.   Mating the lionesses. Icon_minitime29/01/12, 11:49 pm

I find it interesting that he could even mate with her at all; I mean, why implement the feature if nothing was going to come out of it? Huh. How fascinating.
Back to top Go down
Frostflight

Frostflight

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2012-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Mating the lionesses.   Mating the lionesses. Icon_minitime01/05/12, 02:50 am

That happened to me too! :< I mated with two other lionesses in LION with Bob (I only had one lioness in my pride...the only lion in my pride....) and no cubs ever came out. I was quite upset...
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Mating the lionesses.   Mating the lionesses. Icon_minitime01/05/12, 04:14 am

Huh, did she roll on her back? o,.o Quite a bi.... cat, of course. Razz Hm, well done. So cubs in LION are meant for players only, huh?
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-forum.rpg-board.net
Centuries

Centuries

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Mating the lionesses.   Mating the lionesses. Icon_minitime01/05/12, 11:46 am

Okay, so let me get this straight. So far, male lions can mate with lionesses outside of their pride? For instance, if my lion, Bob, got bored of Shaba and didn't want to mate with his daughter, he could run far away and mate with lionesses in a different pride? Does that work if there's another male in that pride?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mating the lionesses.   Mating the lionesses. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mating the lionesses.
Page 1 of 1