Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How do you keep the quotes from coming up before you eat,mate, fight...etc.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wildgirl1544

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-07-23

How do you keep the quotes from coming up before you eat,mate, fight...etc. Empty
PostSubject: How do you keep the quotes from coming up before you eat,mate, fight...etc.   How do you keep the quotes from coming up before you eat,mate, fight...etc. Icon_minitime23/07/11, 11:27 pm

Hi I'm new. I just recently discovered wolfonline, but the tips and conversations have really helped me out. Saved my wolf and her pups actually. Anyways...

I tried putting my game on autoplay while I took care of something else thinking I would knock out a few days while I was gone. When I came back the screen was stuck on the colored phrase that they put up before you feed your pups. I had to press a key in order for it to keep going.
I was wondering if there was a way to keep the quotes from popping up. It would make gameplay faster too...
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-28

How do you keep the quotes from coming up before you eat,mate, fight...etc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you keep the quotes from coming up before you eat,mate, fight...etc.   How do you keep the quotes from coming up before you eat,mate, fight...etc. Icon_minitime24/07/11, 08:30 am

Nope, no chance. It's the loading screen I think. They put it in WOLF so the player gets some education while the game is loading the new screen. DOS games weren't as well-performing as todays are to try to ignore it Smile If you use dosbox you always can press ALT + F12 to speed up.
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-forum.rpg-board.net
Wildgirl1544

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-07-23

PostSubject: Oh well...   How do you keep the quotes from coming up before you eat,mate, fight...etc. Icon_minitime25/07/11, 06:21 pm

Oh well tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you keep the quotes from coming up before you eat,mate, fight...etc.   How do you keep the quotes from coming up before you eat,mate, fight...etc. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you keep the quotes from coming up before you eat,mate, fight...etc.
Page 1 of 1