Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Belle's Journey

Go down 
+2
Kouga
Wigtho
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wigtho

Wigtho

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-04-18

Belle's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Belle's Journey   Belle's Journey Icon_minitime19/04/10, 12:41 am

I was playing Belle once, and decided to make her become a loner wolf. This Is what happened in the game. (I'm not to good at First Person stories, so I apologize if its not to your liking. I'm just here to share this story. I also forgot the Beta females name. DX)

It had been a warm fall day. A eagle had just flown over head, and I was off just having fun. At that moment, I was just having fun chasing a rabbit about. Out of no where the Beta female come out, and started to attack me. All I could do was fight back, but I still lost. To make it even more embarrassing, I lost right in front of Surge, my mate. I ran from the territory frightened. The Beta had taken a good chunk out of my back leg, and I was limping badly. For a few days, I stayed by one of the lakes and hunted beaver when I could. I was soon fit enough to return to the back, but I decided not to. I'd lost my position as Alpha, and any way, I knew I would be a threat to the new Alpha Female, and I didn't want to be attacked again. I enjoyed the life style as a loner for some time. I hunted when I needed it, rested where ever I wanted, ran where I wanted. It was great. Except when a pack would chase me out, or attack me. For a whole month I lived like this. But one day I was out on a walk by a lake, and a horrible thundering noise surrounded me. I looked up an saw a huge bird flying towards me. I ran as fast as I could, but another sound like a crack of lightning flashed through the air, and I fell to the ground. The bird had already flown away, but my leg was bleeding badly. I was trying to limp my way back to my pack when I was shot by a human.

(R.I.P Belle. It was really scary when I saw the helicopter coming towards her, and I was extremely surprised when she made it out alive. I'd decided that it would be safer for her if I made her return to her pack, but I guess the human who shot her wanted to make sure he got her pelt, and shot her on her way back to her pack... Sad ))

Last edited by Wigtho on 22/04/10, 04:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Belle's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle's Journey   Belle's Journey Icon_minitime19/04/10, 10:39 am

Wow, what a dramatic happening o,o but nicely told ^^ You're not that bad at all in telling from ego-perspective.
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-forum.rpg-board.net
Wigtho

Wigtho

Belle's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle's Journey   Belle's Journey Icon_minitime19/04/10, 03:53 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf

WhiteWolf

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Belle's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle's Journey   Belle's Journey Icon_minitime20/04/10, 08:38 am

A dramatic and tragic story! Such a shame to see that you made it so far with Belle, just for her to die by man's gun. :-/ Really bad luck.

---WhiteWolf
Back to top Go down
Wigtho

Wigtho

Belle's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle's Journey   Belle's Journey Icon_minitime21/04/10, 02:29 am

Sad Yeah... The thing I find super sad is that surge was right there, and howled just before she got shot, as if warning her... But then, this is WOLF and he was probably trying to find his new mate, curse her.
Back to top Go down
Doom Dragon
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Doom Dragon

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-09-29

Belle's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle's Journey   Belle's Journey Icon_minitime14/05/10, 03:57 pm

Wow, that was intense and dramatic. Wink
Back to top Go down
Wigtho

Wigtho

Belle's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle's Journey   Belle's Journey Icon_minitime20/06/10, 11:15 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Danny Phantom Fan
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Danny Phantom Fan

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2010-07-06

Belle's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle's Journey   Belle's Journey Icon_minitime06/07/10, 04:38 pm

hi im new my username is dozer2010 but my nickname is shadowolf wow what a sad story how long does a month last does it last a real life month or just a few hours cause i really want pups and i dont know the time for the game thanks for helping in advance
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wigtho

Wigtho

Belle's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle's Journey   Belle's Journey Icon_minitime07/07/10, 03:22 am

One: Welcome to the forums!

I didn't mean a real month, simply thirty game days.

Your wolf mates around the end of the year I believe, and then in the beginning of the next year the pups are born. Each land scape has its own mating season, just so you know.
Back to top Go down
Demetri

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Belle's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle's Journey   Belle's Journey Icon_minitime20/07/10, 04:58 am

Actually, I believe wolves mate around x years and 9 months. Once they hit nine months, and if they are alpha, the other alpha will come to you to mate. At the end of three months of the pregnancy, simply go to the den and you will give birth.
Back to top Go down
http://elitonia.proboards.com
Wigtho

Wigtho

Belle's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle's Journey   Belle's Journey Icon_minitime24/07/10, 01:45 pm

Oops! Yes, listen to Demetri!

I simply got confused. The end of the year is when the pups come, not when you mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Belle's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle's Journey   Belle's Journey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belle's Journey
Page 1 of 1