Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hercules Journey [Scenario "Migrate the Pack"]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rozel
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-07-07

Hercules Journey [Scenario "Migrate the Pack"] Empty
PostSubject: Hercules Journey [Scenario "Migrate the Pack"]   Hercules Journey [Scenario "Migrate the Pack"] Icon_minitime09/07/10, 10:02 pm

Centaurus sat down beneath the trees. His grandfather was Hercules, a powerful Alpha Male like him, and as you settle yourself down with the young wolf, he tells you the story of his father.

"It was a day much like this, with the sun shining and all was well. But that was a time hunters were very many in the land, and so it was hard and risky to get food. When my grandfather and his pack did look for food, there wasn't much either. They blamed the humans for this, but though the humans did cause much of the issues, the pack was very large and consumed so much meat that eventually there was nothing left." said the Alpha, flicking his tail at the memory. But, it wasn't much of a memory. Other wolves had told him bits and pieces of the story of what had happened, and what others had told them of what happened. It wasn't all clear but it was enough for Centaurus to piece it together into a story.

"So, let's see...the land was being closed in by the humans. They seem to be spreading, which is a shame. But many are gone now at least. So as I was saying, my grandfather had to leave his territory and migrate his large pack across the snow covered lands to a new place in which they could happily be safe and eat." the wolf said, dipping his head. "They traveled for awhile, and through a storm my grandfather lost all of the pack-mates except the other Alpha who quickly followed behind. He continued onward because he knew they would follow his howls and his trail. He would have an easy drink from the snow, so water was not an issue, but food he went without. About a day passed when another pack member found them. They were all healthy and well. But as he sniffed the air, he noticed that hunters had surrounded them." the alpha wolf said, giving a dramatic pause.

"They ran like crazy, but one had shot down the Alpha Female, and as she tried to limp to safety, she was shot once again and fell to the ground. He did not look back, because he knew there would be her bloody mess upon the ground." he finished, closing his eyes in deep sorrow. But despite the sadness of such the story, he had to complete what he wanted to say. So, the wolf continued to tell his father's journey.

"They found their way after much traveling, and found a well place to eat. But everyone was so starving and hungry. Each wolf was there, so they attempted a hunt, but each time they failed, because each caribou or moose would run straight into a human and gunfire would go off. All went off to hunt again, making sure there was no humans anywhere, but as they tried and tried, the growling sound of a metal bird hisses in the air, but before Hercules could run, he was shot and tried to limp away. Another wolf was shot right in front of his eyes, and as that wolf struggled, a bullet pierced through his stomach, sending blood in the air and him falling to the ground..." Centaurus closed his eyes with pain at the memory.

"But, though three did die, three wolves LIVED. And they eventually got passed the humans and lived off the food, and over time they grew, and humans disappeared. And that is how my pack was here today. All because of my faithful father, who saved us all from starvation." he finished.
Back to top Go down

Hercules Journey [Scenario "Migrate the Pack"]
Page 1 of 1