Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Affects of playing with the lower ranks?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XanaduWolfsblood

XanaduWolfsblood

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-02-11

Affects of playing with the lower ranks? Empty
PostSubject: Affects of playing with the lower ranks?   Affects of playing with the lower ranks? Icon_minitime11/02/12, 01:41 am

I've been wondering this for awhile...but, I'm an alpha and I was wondering what acting friendly towards the other wolves in my pack will do? I have a beta who's constantly ready to try and dominate me, so of course I don't want to be his friend, but will playing with him keep him from his (failed) attempts at dominance? Or will it cause my rank to fall? If possible I'd also like to know what affect playing has on an omega. Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
Centuries

Centuries

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Affects of playing with the lower ranks?   Affects of playing with the lower ranks? Icon_minitime11/02/12, 07:03 pm

From my experience, nothing comes out of playing. Your rank doesn't go down and they don't stop trying to dominate you. But that's only from my experience.
Back to top Go down
Scarikas

Scarikas

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2010-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Affects of playing with the lower ranks?   Affects of playing with the lower ranks? Icon_minitime03/03/12, 11:10 pm

I heard that playing with a subordinate can make them beta if there isn't one, but it may have been a coincidence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Affects of playing with the lower ranks?   Affects of playing with the lower ranks? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Affects of playing with the lower ranks?
Page 1 of 1