Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The First WolfQuest STory to be Posted Here!

Go down 
3 posters

Is It A Good Story, And Do You Like It?
Yeah, it was a great Story!
The First WolfQuest STory to be Posted Here! Vote_lcap33%The First WolfQuest STory to be Posted Here! Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
EH, Good Story...
The First WolfQuest STory to be Posted Here! Vote_lcap17%The First WolfQuest STory to be Posted Here! Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
It was Awful!
The First WolfQuest STory to be Posted Here! Vote_lcap0%The First WolfQuest STory to be Posted Here! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I loved it!
The First WolfQuest STory to be Posted Here! Vote_lcap17%The First WolfQuest STory to be Posted Here! Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Uhh....Sure?
 17% [ 1 ]
No, it was the worst story ever!
The First WolfQuest STory to be Posted Here! Vote_lcap16%The First WolfQuest STory to be Posted Here! Vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Danny Phantom Fan
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Danny Phantom Fan

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2010-07-06

The First WolfQuest STory to be Posted Here! Empty
PostSubject: The First WolfQuest STory to be Posted Here!   The First WolfQuest STory to be Posted Here! Icon_minitime02/04/12, 10:37 pm

Fox and Ruesh-Amethyst Mountain
Part One
By: Real Life Name Classified
Internet Name Is Fox
--------------------------------------
Prologue
My gentle paws glided across the dusty, rocky ground of Amethyst Mountain, Yellowstone Park. My keen sense of smell, small fox like stature, swift movements, supreme judgment, and all-seeing eyes, the odd ability to climb, I was bound to come out on top in the game of life.

Chapter 1
I was high perched in the Dead Tree, overlooking the land. My icy blue eyes swept across the merciless terrain below me. Ok, so, there’s at least fifteen bears in Slough Territory, a few by the pond, and elk in the burnt woods. I thought, looking towards every place I named. Leaping down gently, not making a noise with my fox-like paws, I almost landed square on the carcass next to the Dead Tree. Dinner….. I thought longingly, though knew eating now would only slow me down, and I wouldn’t get anywhere that day.
Blood poured from my forehead as the Slough male lashed out at me with teeth and full force. But he was bleeding heavily from his stomach, and would be dead soon. Good, I got the upper hand in this battle. I thought, lashing out with flying claws and teeth. I felt flesh tearing and blood caressing my paws, and brought them down, feeling more blood and tearing flesh. Looking at the male, I saw I had caught his throat, and when dragging my claws down him, minced not only his throat but chest. I smirked as he dropped dead, blood pouring out of him like a waterfall. I laid down next to him, our noses touching. Even though he’d tried to kill me, I had to say the Ancient Pass. All wolves did when they killed anything; prey, another wolf, a plant, anything at all that could be killed. “Wolf Of The Slough Pack, Your Life Has Been Taken From You By Me, And I Praise Your Courage. Your Pack Shall Grieve For Your Death, And Never Shall You Return. Sit Your Vigil Upon The Stars, And Watch Your Pack ForEver More.” I licked away the blood from his neck and chest, and moved to his stomach. I licked it clean there, and padded off. Coming back a half an hour later, I had three roses, a tulip, and scarlet carnation. Gently I weaved the three roses into his head fur, the tulip into the fur at the base of his tail, and the carnation on his muzzle. I then leapt away, running from the scene, clearing it from my mind forever, but I knew it would haunt me.

Chapter 2-Off
I was off. Gone from the Slough Pack territory forever. I would never return unless absolutely needed. Dashing, I leaped about a foot from a half-burnt pine, and leaped and clawed my way to the top. Putting front paws on the tip of the tree, I looked out across the land. Huge Elk looked like small hares, and small hares looked like bugs. Making my way back down, I began dashing for the Douglas Fir Forest. Then I stopped after only a few bounds. The shadow of the half-burnt pine still darkened my fur. I swiveled my ears towards some burnt bushes, and a hare leaped out, and was dead before it could get it’s a leap from the bush. I ate ravenously, tearing at the hare with my sharp canine teeth, and letting scraps of hair fly everywhere. “I usually care about neatness, but not now..” I whimpered contentedly. Drawing back into the heights of a full-leaf pine, I fell asleep.

Chapter 3
Scraps of fur lay at my paws, and a branch from an antler was clasped tightly in my jaws. I dragged it along the ground, making a deep, straight line in the soil. I stopped on the edge of the Second Pack Territory. This line looks like the line made of the mans Death Branch dragging in the soil, so they’ll think they’re being tracked. I thought cleverly, making boot-like marks with other items in the soil. Then I leapt into Speclmen Territory, and put my nose to the air and soon saw a wolf, lying down, basking in the sunlight. It’s head was held high in a glorious manner. Alpha. I thought contemptuously. I padded around, hidden in the shadows of dawn, and watched the wolf, getting a look from every side. The wolf was looking at me. But not me. Something behind me. And it was scared. I turned around, only to see a massive grizzly bear looming over my head, growling fiercely.

Chapter 4
The bear was gone. The Alpha had fled in fear. All that was left for me to conquer were the Druids. They were worst. Their scent markers were mostly tricks. They overlapped them in nice, sunny clearing where you’d expect to find wolf, but no, just trickery. Druid wolves only attacked Dispersal’s on a slope in their territory. They leap from the shadows, and kill. Or flee. And I was jumped before I could blink. Dust flew into the air as a dark-furred male wolf lunged from the shadows, teeth bared, ears angled backwards. He sunk his teeth into my front leg, and wouldn’t let go. Assaulting his stomach and chest with cold hate, he flew off. “Nice way to say ‘hello’, ain’t it darlin’?” I teased him, watching as he fled. “Can’t even take a few kicks, but think they so high and mighty.” I grumbled. Last Step- Find a mate.

Chapter 5
I had entered Slough Territory again, the nicest pack. Lopping up to where you meet pack wolves, there was a white(not albino, just white)male Dispersal, his green eyes glittering. I looked at him with curiosity. Padding over, he whipped his head to look at me with this gleam in his eyes, like a firefly at night, and wagged his tail. “Hello. What’s your name? I’m Ruesh.” he greeted kindly. “F..Fox.” I replied, stepping forward, holding my head high. “Well, aren’t you the high and mighty one? Did you come from Druid?” he asked, looking at me. I could feel pain slithering through my eyes now. “No, Slough. I fought them first to get it over with.” I barked, tail stirring up dust.
End Of part One

Fox and Ruesh-Slough Creek
Part Two
By: Real Life Name Classified.
Internet Name Is Fox
--------------------------------------
Prologue
I padded up the hill, Ruesh behind me, nudging me along. “Not far now.” he promised lovingly as I struggled up the slope.
Chapter 1-Arrival
“Ruesh, it’s freezing!” I yelled above the blizzard that raged at the land below. We’d just arrived at Slough Creek, and were about to start the search for a den when a blizzard struck. We couldn’t move because it was so called thick, and just before the blizzard, when we’d arrived, we’d cleaned out and lived in a make-shift den that used to be a fox-hole. And now we are going to die. Because we can’t hunt or drink due to the blizzard. I looked at Ruesh, barley able to see his snowy white pelt in the blizzard, and scooted closer to him. Snow was clinging to our fur, and I felt like an icicle. I licked Ruesh’s shoulder and leaned against him, almost knocking him over. I looked down. Then back at Ruesh. “Ruesh, do you think they’ll-” “Yes.” Ruesh interrupted harshly. I look down again. My swollen stomach was the only thing I could see. “They’ll….They’ll come soon.” I whispered. “And they’ll be strong, right, Ruesh?” I questioned, looking at him with wide, deep amber eyes. He looked at me with the same gleam in his eyes that he had when we first met. “Of course.” he answered, licking my muzzle.
Chapter 2-Finally!
I padded out of the makeshift den. I stretched, yawning, and opened my eyes with caution. The blizzard had stopped over-night. And it wasn’t terribly cold, either. It was nice and warm. “Ruesh, Ruesh, come out here! We can go look at the dens today!” I howled gleefully. A coyote ran in front of me, yipping something, and about ten more coyotes followed. “Wow….” I whispered, stunned. Ruesh came out moments after the coyote parade, then started yipping and dancing about happily. “Great!” he howled, looking at the sky. “Oh, Ruesh, we can’t look at all the dens. We have to pick the first one we find. Unless it doesn’t suit us. Then we’ll go to the next, but we need to hurry. Their….Their coming today…I can feel it.” I growled lowly.
Chapter 3-Pups!
After about an hour of trekking to Aspen Heights, we settled there. And about two hours later, our pups were born. We’d had two, one with his father’s fur and my eyes,-his name is Cato- and the other had my pelt and her father’s eyes-her name is Rue-. It was a month after that, and it was mid spring. My pups were scampering about in front of the den, yapping and barking and growling as the wrestled on the ground. “Ruesh, could you hunt, please?” I asked. He began to race off. A few hours later, he came back, dragging a bull elk by the antlers. He dropped it in front of the den. “Oh, how’d you catch it?” I asked as he licked blood from his muzzle. “Got caught by the current and I went for the throat.” he answered. Rue and Cato were already tearing at it, desperately trying to get a piece off. I pulled off what Cato was tugging at and Ruesh pulled Rue’s. The two ran off into the den and me and Ruesh began to et in silence.
Chapter 4-Preparing
“Rue, Cato, come out of the den!” I called. “Uh-uh Mama.” “No way!” The two answered. I crawled inside the den and picked them both up, carrying them out. I sat in front of the den so they couldn’t go back in. “You two way ten pounds as of now. We need you both to weigh fifteen pounds or more. Me and your father shall be feeding you extra, but not to much extra. Understand?” I lectured, looking at them both. They nodded. “Also, to be feeding you extra, your father and I will be leaving on hunts together. Witch means you’ll be alone. We will shove a log not and lodge it in front of the den. After that, the only exit will be the back. And it’s barley big enough to fit you two through. So you’ll be safe while we’re gone.” I didn’t wait for them to say anything before letting them back in the den. Shoving the log in front and lodging it in place, I licked Ruesh’s face and we ran off, side by side, fur brushing together.
About an hour or so later, we brought home a carcass and a half. The pups came scampering out the back. They started to tear into the half-carcass immediately.
Chapter 5-Leaving
Pups, it’s time to leave! I yelled. The pups came out. I picked Rue up and Ruesh picked Cato up. We started to run, careful not to harm the pups while doing so. About a day later of sleeping, stopping to eat and drink, and arguing, we got to the river. I set Rue down and waded in. I picked up a stick about her size and bent part of it for her head. It got soaked. I did the same thing about ten times, and on the tenth try I could wide across without drowning the stick. I waded back to my family and grabbed Rue and led the way through the shallows. Once across me and Ruesh set the pups down and shook our fur dry. We picked them up again and ran. We could see the fox-hole we had lived in. Me and Ruesh looked at each other, memories flooding our eyes. We turned away and kept running. We saw tiny little sticks-pine trees-off in the distance. We kept running. And running, About a week later we reached the rendezvous site. We all howled in celebration.
End Of Part Two
End Of Story
------------------------------------------

Sorry it got boring in Part Two....x3
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: The First WolfQuest STory to be Posted Here!   The First WolfQuest STory to be Posted Here! Icon_minitime05/04/12, 03:19 am

I really dont mean to sound creepy but I really loved this story but I just have one question well two questions is this a wolf or fox and does this wolf or fox have some kind of power? and I dont mean to get of topic but do you do muliplayer in wolfquest if so whats your gamer tag? bounce
Back to top Go down
Cebana
Support
Support
Cebana

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: The First WolfQuest STory to be Posted Here!   The First WolfQuest STory to be Posted Here! Icon_minitime05/04/12, 03:48 am

Stay on topic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.livestream.com/twischannel
Danny Phantom Fan
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Danny Phantom Fan

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The First WolfQuest STory to be Posted Here!   The First WolfQuest STory to be Posted Here! Icon_minitime05/04/12, 10:57 pm

Yes, I do. dozer228

And it's wolf, her name is just Fox. Smile

Also, she just has special abilities, not powers.
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: The First WolfQuest STory to be Posted Here!   The First WolfQuest STory to be Posted Here! Icon_minitime06/04/12, 02:25 am

oh ok cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First WolfQuest STory to be Posted Here!   The First WolfQuest STory to be Posted Here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First WolfQuest STory to be Posted Here!
Page 1 of 1