Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another wolfquest story.

Go down 
+2
Centuries
SunsetCoyote
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2012-03-25

Another wolfquest story. Empty
PostSubject: Another wolfquest story.   Another wolfquest story. Icon_minitime13/06/12, 03:44 pm

A golden female named Meadow was stalking an Elk herd, then she found the weak Elk. She jumped up and chased it, she chased it into another wolf territory and she wanted to challenge the leader. And she forgot about the Elk. She followed the scent marks until she was standing in front of a Slough Creek male. She challenged him and won. She thought to herself "that was to easy im going to the next wolf pack." She ran to the Specimon pack and won, then she went to the Driud pack it was her second time that she finally won. Then as she was walking in the Specimon territory she saw a big strong white wolf she said "hello" and he said "hello" and they liked each other, they played, and Meadow asked the white wolf "whats your name?" the white wolf turned to her and said "Valkyr" and they became mates.

comment if you want part two. Smile
Back to top Go down
Centuries

Centuries

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Another wolfquest story.   Another wolfquest story. Icon_minitime13/06/12, 08:42 pm

Wolfquest? o.o
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

PostSubject: Re: Another wolfquest story.   Another wolfquest story. Icon_minitime13/06/12, 09:37 pm

well someone did a story with wolfquest, so I thought I could too.
did you want part two?
Back to top Go down
Danny Phantom Fan
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Danny Phantom Fan

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Another wolfquest story.   Another wolfquest story. Icon_minitime14/06/12, 01:47 am

Part Two.

By the way, I'm the other WolfQuest story poster. And the first one.
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

PostSubject: Re: Another wolfquest story.   Another wolfquest story. Icon_minitime14/06/12, 05:26 am

Meadow and Valkyr made the big journy from Amethyst mountain to Slough Creek.
It became night, and the early march snow was cold on the paws. So they rested at a den called bison. When it was sun raise and they hunted an Elk they went to a secret den, and Meadow didnt want that one. Then they went to a den called Aspen heights, and of course Meadow didnt want that one. They crossed a river and a big draft swept Meadow underwater, and she couldnt get out. And Valkyr couldnt see her, he was scared finally he saw her. When she got on land she was cold and wet, they went to a den called saddle meadows, and it was sunset and thats the den they picked.
comment for part three. Smile

Last edited by im awesome and i know it on 14/06/12, 05:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Centuries

Centuries

PostSubject: Re: Another wolfquest story.   Another wolfquest story. Icon_minitime14/06/12, 05:58 am

Part three.
Back to top Go down
Danny Phantom Fan
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Danny Phantom Fan

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Another wolfquest story.   Another wolfquest story. Icon_minitime14/06/12, 02:12 pm

Part Three.
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

PostSubject: Re: Another wolfquest story.   Another wolfquest story. Icon_minitime14/06/12, 05:54 pm

Night fall came. Valkyr walked back to the den from marking the territory, he heard the crickets singing. He climbed up a hill and he saw the den, and Meadow was in it and she had four little balls of fluff. He went to go see the newborn pups, three pups were golden like Meadow. He named the boys Iro, Tobaius, and Skyfang. The fourth pup was as white as snow and her name was Chito. Sun raise came and Valkyr and Meadow were hunting a lot of Elk it was amazing how something so little needed so much food. Then as Valkyr was marking he turned a corner and a big brown bear was very close to his only daughter Chito.
comment for part four. Smile
Back to top Go down
IloveDogs

IloveDogs

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2012-06-02

PostSubject: hiii   Another wolfquest story. Icon_minitime14/06/12, 07:03 pm

Part four
Back to top Go down
Centuries

Centuries

PostSubject: Re: Another wolfquest story.   Another wolfquest story. Icon_minitime15/06/12, 09:43 pm

Part four.
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

PostSubject: Re: Another wolfquest story.   Another wolfquest story. Icon_minitime17/06/12, 02:41 am

Valkyr was shocked, he was not sure what to do. But Meadow knew what to do the minute she saw the bear, she grabed Chito and moved her away. Then she went after the bear. Meadow was out of site, Valkyr went to Chito and picked her up and put her in the den. The other pups could'nt process what just happend. Night time came. And finally Meadow returned with a few scratches, but she had food for the pups. Valkyr was so happy that he let out a wonderful howl and the other wolves joined in. Once the pups were trained to stayed near the den, it was time to protect them. And Valkyr has to learn to act quickly when a preditor comes.
comment for part five. Smile
Back to top Go down
Centuries

Centuries

PostSubject: Re: Another wolfquest story.   Another wolfquest story. Icon_minitime17/06/12, 05:20 pm

Part five. I love reading stories.
Back to top Go down
IloveDogs

IloveDogs

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2012-06-02

PostSubject: hiii   Another wolfquest story. Icon_minitime17/06/12, 10:33 pm

Part Five Smile
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

PostSubject: Re: Another wolfquest story.   Another wolfquest story. Icon_minitime22/06/12, 10:25 pm

Meadow started teaching Valkyr how to respond when a preditor came, and he started getting really good. So when Meadow went out hunting a big brown bear was running to the pups, and this time it wasnt Chito, it was Iro that was on the bear's mind. And Valkyr attacked the bear and chased it off. But as soon as he chased off the bear it seemed like a whole pack of coyotes came. Dusk came upon Slough Creek. When Meadow returned Valkyr was sleeping, he had a tiring day, and Meadow had an evil thought. She sneaked up on Valkyr and jumped on him! he was wide awake when Meadow did that. But it was time to add a few pounds to the pups.
comment for part six. Smile And talk me into part seven haha. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another wolfquest story.   Another wolfquest story. Icon_minitime02/09/12, 10:12 pm

Awesome stories! I love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

PostSubject: Re: Another wolfquest story.   Another wolfquest story. Icon_minitime03/09/12, 12:28 am

The pups were old enough to make the big journy, but Meadow felt they needed to stay a little longer, night time came and the wolves were singing beautiful songs to the moon, Meadow looked at Valkyr and said "tomorrow morning we will go" then everyone rested for the journy. The sun peaked over the mountains and the sun's rays went into the den waking up Valkyr he knew today was the day, he went hunting and brought back food when he arrived to the den Chito was the first to be awake, she was Valkyr's favorite pup she would always see the good in evil, then the others woke up, after everyone had eaten breakfest they howled and started the journy.
comment for the final part Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another wolfquest story.   Another wolfquest story. Icon_minitime03/09/12, 11:23 am

Outstanding journey, Wonder what happen next Wink
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

PostSubject: Re: Another wolfquest story.   Another wolfquest story. Icon_minitime03/09/12, 06:51 pm

the pack traveled down the hill, it was a breezy morning Tobaius raced Skyfang down the hill then little Iro followed, the older pups looked over their shoulder "keep up Iro or a hawk will get you" they said a little worried. Valkyr didnt put Chito down much, he was worried about her. Meadow raced ahead making sure it was safe, they rested under a big lonely tree but there was a dead elk they ate lunch the afternoon heat was very hot, but that didnt stop the hawk it would not stop trying for a pup, Meadow said "its time to get moving again, Valkyr put Chito down and tried to find a place where they can wade across the stream, and Meadow went hunting, Tobaius was Meadow's favorite pup, and he felt he should help protect the younger pups. Valkyr found a spot and took each pup across the low stream, once everyone was across Meadow was there she fed everyone and they continued, but a coyote followed them and Skyfang was behind everyone, by the time Meadow saw the coyote it was too late for Skyfang, after Valkyr killed the coyote, Meadow stood over Skyfang's lifless body then everyone stood over him, Meadow sang
Run, run, run away
Buy yourself another day
A cold wind's whispering
Secrets in your ear
So low only you can hear

Run, run, run and hide
Somewhere no one else can find
Tall trees bend their lean pointing where to go
Where you will still be all alone

Don't you fear my dear
It'll all be over soon
I'll be waiting here
For you

then the rest of the pack sang

Run fast if you can
No one else you understand
Fly high across the sky from here to kingdom come
Fall back down to where you're from
Don't you fret, my dear
It'll all be over soon
I'll be waiting here for you
For you, for you

Don't you fret, my dear
(Don't you fret, my dear)
It'll all be over soon
(It'll all be over soon)
I'll be waiting here
Don't you fret, my dear
It'll be over soon
I'll be waiting here for you
and it started to rain, but they continued their journy, they arrived at sunset they were happy and sad, but they howled, and finnished the journy.
The end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another wolfquest story.   Another wolfquest story. Icon_minitime03/09/12, 07:50 pm

Wow how sad... But I loved it!
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

PostSubject: Re: Another wolfquest story.   Another wolfquest story. Icon_minitime03/09/12, 08:24 pm

I'm happy you liked it Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another wolfquest story.   Another wolfquest story. Icon_minitime03/09/12, 08:26 pm

Ya. Well are you going to continue making more stories?
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

PostSubject: Re: Another wolfquest story.   Another wolfquest story. Icon_minitime03/09/12, 08:29 pm

yes im going to make a story about Fasthowl in WOLF but I need a monitor and my mom doesnt like the idea of me downloading the game on her computer. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another wolfquest story.   Another wolfquest story. Icon_minitime03/09/12, 08:31 pm

LOL! Oh dear me I let you use my instead.
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

PostSubject: Re: Another wolfquest story.   Another wolfquest story. Icon_minitime03/09/12, 08:36 pm

Well I do have one story but its a little sad, I can tell sad stories lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another wolfquest story.   Another wolfquest story. Icon_minitime03/09/12, 08:38 pm

That cool! What about romance?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another wolfquest story.   Another wolfquest story. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another wolfquest story.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next