Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Things I've noticed about LION's Mating

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ambaralis

Ambaralis

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2011-04-02

Things I've noticed about LION's Mating Empty
PostSubject: Things I've noticed about LION's Mating   Things I've noticed about LION's Mating Icon_minitime17/04/13, 03:41 am

Well... for starters it seems certain lions seem to like mating at a time of day. For example, Mozumba seemed to always want to mate right when it became night... like immediately. I tested this and she had done the same routine for weeks. I tested with other lions like Mau Mau and Zenobia but both didn't have the same actions. Also, no lion mates when hurt...at least no lioness. Male lions don't seem to care. albino Could someone test this and see if Mozumba has the same routine on your games as well? I find this weird and if it's the same maybe the other lionesses have 'special times' as well! study

Update: Tested out Mau Mau's mating system... she only seems to like mating when the night is young... her cycle is very short though and hard to catch. She also only feels like mating if her hunger and thirst is nearly full, it seems.

Last edited by Ambaralis on 17/04/13, 08:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://coorojaden.deviantart.com/
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Things I've noticed about LION's Mating   Things I've noticed about LION's Mating Icon_minitime17/04/13, 02:01 pm

Well, I know that Kabaka doesn't really like mating at sunset, but any other time she will mate just fine, and it doesn't take much to get her pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Ambaralis

Ambaralis

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Things I've noticed about LION's Mating   Things I've noticed about LION's Mating Icon_minitime17/04/13, 07:01 pm

Wow, really? o.o

Personally I'm surprised others experienced the same kind of thing... even though its a different lion. Have you seen any other lionesses have personality about their mating habits? o.o
Back to top Go down
http://coorojaden.deviantart.com/
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Things I've noticed about LION's Mating   Things I've noticed about LION's Mating Icon_minitime18/04/13, 02:34 pm

Jinja wont mate unless we are very far off from the other pride members, Zulu likes playing hard to get, if you have the patience to try mating with her... Good luck. I'm not sure what time of day they like mating, I really don't pay attention, but I do know some of their 'special needs' in order to mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things I've noticed about LION's Mating   Things I've noticed about LION's Mating Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things I've noticed about LION's Mating
Page 1 of 1