Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lions mating outside of Pride

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikoifish

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-08-10

Lions mating outside of Pride Empty
PostSubject: Lions mating outside of Pride   Lions mating outside of Pride Icon_minitime10/08/12, 05:56 am

I'm tempted to say this is Research in the works, but I'm not sure if its completely classified as Research, or any of the above- So Sorry if its the wrong category. ^^

Okay, so.. When I first started playing LION (Only a few days ago.. Actually, Teehee) I kept getting Bob, because of his stats, but kept dieing before I could manage to get some Lionesses (I think I read somewhere you could take over a pride, so that's what I was attempting to do.. Hyena's.) so eventually I just took Hercules and his pride, because it was ready and already stocked.

Well I died a few times with his pride too, but this isn't what I'm saying.. I know I saw in a topic that you can't (From what I perceived) mate a Lion to another pride's lioness/Nomad, so I was slightly curious if it could be the opposite, and you could get cubs from your lioness, from another pride's male. So, I took Tanga (Actually I think I first started trying this with Utendi.. Or maybe Zulu, but I forgot and decided Tanga would be good) I've been mating Tanga to just the other pride's male (Who happens to follow my Pride around and stay very close, mingle a 'lil bit, which I found funny that they didn't like.. fight or something)
Hercules is injured anyways, from trying to kill them (Before I decided Tanga would be "HEY LOL CUBS?!")

I'm thinking she -May- Be pregnant, (but then again I read that is was hard to get cubs) because he isn't willing to mate with her as much (I still don't think its been enough times to even consider though, so I'm going to try harder)

But my curiosity is peaked- Has anyone been able to conceive cubs with an outside the pride male?

EDIT: I fast forwarded the days after about 20 days of mating and guess what? Two cubs were running around! :'D

Last edited by Nikoifish on 20/08/12, 03:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : CUBS)
Back to top Go down
Spiritwolf

Spiritwolf

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2012-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Lions mating outside of Pride   Lions mating outside of Pride Icon_minitime31/10/12, 04:41 am

Wow! That's amazing. ;u;

I didn't know you could do that, this definitely makes the game more interesting. >u<

I'm using Jinja for my main game a the moment and mated -several- times. lD
Can't wait to get cubs.
I just started the game today and got the hang of playing. Murr hurr.
MUCH more fun the WOLF in my opinion. Even if it has no sound <3 Razz
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Lions mating outside of Pride   Lions mating outside of Pride Icon_minitime31/10/12, 08:25 am

xD Too bad prides AND packs are limited... that'd be awesome if the lion pride could be bigger than 6...
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-forum.rpg-board.net
Spiritwolf

Spiritwolf

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2012-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Lions mating outside of Pride   Lions mating outside of Pride Icon_minitime02/11/12, 12:46 am

That would be awesome! .o. To have a pride, or pack as you said, larger.

Would certainly make hunting a breeze.
Back to top Go down
miyakosohma

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Lol   Lions mating outside of Pride Icon_minitime28/11/12, 02:13 am

I have done this before except with Mau Mau(Who tends to be the most 'active' in my game...) Anyways, I followed around a group of males, making the pride between Bob and her, quickly killing Bob off and then having her mate with another prides males. Soon after, I have no idea how cause I heard the same thing, but she was pregnant and had cubs. Of course, I was new to the game and dealing with cubs, they died with Mau Mau. It was sort of... Funny though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lions mating outside of Pride   Lions mating outside of Pride Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lions mating outside of Pride
Page 1 of 1