Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]

Go down 
+5
Kouga
JackobLoveu
SunsetCoyote
Chloethegreat
ChickenPaste
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2012-08-03

General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 13 Icon_minitime27/09/13, 04:12 am

Chloethegreat wrote:
Wow, didn't know that it was called so many different things in other places. XD Anyway, our Government changed how the tests work out. Making it like.. 50 percent harder then it needs to be. -.-

Sorry, Thrillex, but I'm a picky eater. XP I most likely won't like the food. Or know of its existence. :3 You guys call food some weird name. >XP

That's ok, I'm not even bothered about being called, anyway. I've been picked on in my own country loads that I don't mind about childish comments like that.

Well, there's fifty states we're required to memorize by fourth grade... XD And that's excluding Washington DC and territories.

Like what? Most of are chips are made-up Spanish words (Doritos, Fritos, etc.)...

Aw. 3: I try to ignore people who bully me, but it breaks my heart to see other people being bullied. There's a sixth grader at my school who's really sensitive so he panics and cries really easily, so all my obnoxious peers make fun of him. :P The main one is this idiot named Augie, who was expelled from his last school in Canada. He picks on all the sixth graders, sexually harasses his "girlfriend", and is defiant to all the teachers. Today some of his "friends" made fun of him for even having a girlfriend and told them to makeout, and instead of getting mad, he said, "Yeah, get over here babe, let me see if your bra's on right." And the worst part is, the teacher was standing right next to him and didn't do anything. XP
It is fun to laugh at him when he says "Forget aboot it!" in a Canadian accent...
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 13 Icon_minitime27/09/13, 03:55 pm

Well chips is one! XD We call them crisps, we call french fries chips. I hope you didn't take that as an insult.

I don't get bullied anymore. :3 it was about 2 - 3 years ago. But I'll never be the same as I was... That's actually why I'm so short tempered..

I hate teachers that ignore bullying, that they don't even care.

My accent is so boring. XP
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/09/13, 03:12 pm

XD Of course not! I know that already, anyways. At restaurants they call fish and french fries fish and chips, since it's a British food.

In what way is it boring?
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/09/13, 11:46 pm

It just is XD it's so plain and simple I suppose.. :3

EDIT: Oh yeah, and it's possible I may be able to meet you guys one day. My grandma/nan (whatever you prefer saying :3) would love to go America. She would (my guess) love to go to New York the most, as she loves shopping for jewellery. So I would be able to visit Thrillex. Then I could beg her for more of a tour around America. I'd love to go to Yellowstone too.. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 13 Icon_minitime01/10/13, 09:19 pm

Chloethegreat wrote:
EDIT: Oh yeah, and it's possible I may be able to meet you guys one day. My grandma/nan (whatever you prefer saying :3) would love to go America. She would (my guess) love to go to New York the most, as she loves shopping for jewellery. So I would be able to visit Thrillex. Then I could beg her for more of a tour around America. I'd love to go to Yellowstone too.. :3
Ooh. How exciting. ^^ Can't wait.
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 13 Icon_minitime02/10/13, 07:21 pm

Cool! :D Unfortunately, San Diego is 2,761.6 miles away from NY, on the complete opposite side of the country, which I'm sure is an expensive flight. 3: Also, the population of New York City is 8.337 million, and San Diego is 1.338 million, so I'm not sure if you'd be able to find us...
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 13 Icon_minitime02/10/13, 09:20 pm

Ugh, I hate this new update.. It logged me out. -.- let me shorter my reply.. :3

My grandma/nan was on about a cruise, (she's quite wealthy) so the cost would be covered if she would be happy on this idea.

Well.. I guess we would just have to meet up in a specific area. I don't care to look like an idiot, so I'll hold a sign that says: "I'M CHLOE!"
... You'll be able to know who I am... XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 13 Icon_minitime02/10/13, 10:05 pm

Also, if I do find you, then I can also tell by your looks or accent. (If you know what I mean)
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 13 Icon_minitime03/10/13, 04:49 pm

XD Ok, I'll hold the sign and start screaming. "I'M BRITISH! HI!" I don't think our looks look too different? Maybe though, we have such pale white skin. :3
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 13 Icon_minitime03/10/13, 09:48 pm

XD San Diego has a lot of historic landmarks, so it's hard to get lost. I live near Balboa Park and the Coronado Bridge, if you ever do come here.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 13 Icon_minitime03/10/13, 09:58 pm

*looks it up on Google* Those are epic... O.o Now I really want to come.. :3 I really hope I can one day in the near future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 13 Icon_minitime03/10/13, 10:18 pm

Off topic:

Did anyone heard of the Google Glass?
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 13 Icon_minitime04/10/13, 01:50 pm

No, what's that?
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 13 Icon_minitime04/10/13, 04:22 pm

Yes, I have. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 13 Icon_minitime04/10/13, 06:22 pm

ChickenPaste wrote:
No, what's that?
Google Glass is a wearable computer with an optical head‑mounted display that is being developed by Google in the Project Glass research and development project, with a mission of producing a mass-market ubiquitous computer

General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 13 GoogleGlass_15
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 13 Icon_minitime04/10/13, 10:37 pm

Woah, that's cool. :3 Another thing for me to use to procrastinate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 13 Icon_minitime04/10/13, 11:16 pm

Yeah. ;3 But it's really expensive.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 13 Icon_minitime05/10/13, 12:40 pm

I only knew of them because YouTubers made fun of them. Like Smosh. XD
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 13 Icon_minitime05/10/13, 10:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 13 Icon_minitime05/10/13, 11:19 pm

Would you feel awkward if I told you that I stalked your page? O~O It's very interesting. I have a friend who is crazy over Germany from Hetalia. XP
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 13 Icon_minitime06/10/13, 04:50 am

XD Of course not. But it doesn't have much to do with Hetalia... it's more about sandwiches... X3
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 13 Icon_minitime06/10/13, 12:17 pm

I know. >XP Sandwiches are cool.... ;D
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 13 Icon_minitime06/10/13, 04:51 pm

Nyes. Sandwiches are amazing.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 13 Icon_minitime06/10/13, 05:32 pm

:3 I feel like taking part in a new RP with us three. But I don't know what type of RP, and if you guys can be bothered doing another. XP I don't know - it's up to you.

EDIT: Actually, I came up with an idea. XD You most likely know of those 'social groups' in high school. How about we do something like that? It's cheesy in movies, but quite fun in RP's, I'll admit. So like (We don't use these names in England, but whatever X3) The Jocks, The Nerds, The Preps, The Gangsters & Druggies, (who could hang out with The Jocks too) Goth/Punk/Emo/Scene Kids, (<whatever you use of these 4) Hippies/Hipsters, and whatever else... Maybe we could do one of ourselves if we choose too, (you don't need to post a pic of yourself, btw) and other random charries you make. I could get rid of some of these Social Groups I offered if there are too many.... And wow, I'm getting too carried away with this, aren't I?

Anyway.. You like this idea or not? XP And I made up more 'groups' The Drifters as they don't really have a group; they could be people who don't have many friends so don't hang out with anybody, or they could be new kids. There could also be The Freaks/Weirdos/Crazy Kids.
What are your views on this?! :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 13 Icon_minitime06/10/13, 07:12 pm

The idea seems okay, but nah. I'm good. Thanks anyway. C:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]
Page 13 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next