Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]

Go down 
+5
Kouga
JackobLoveu
SunsetCoyote
Chloethegreat
ChickenPaste
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2012-08-03

General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 14 Icon_minitime06/10/13, 07:54 pm

I think it sounds interesting. :3 Actually, I think they only use those names in movies and stuff. I'd join.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 14 Icon_minitime07/10/13, 03:11 pm

Ok, I'll think about making it around the weekend. ^^

What are you talking about Thrillex? I think you offered a link but I'm on my phone so it doesn't show up. But I have no interest in twilight anyway, so never mind. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 14 Icon_minitime07/10/13, 08:48 pm

Neutral 

Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 14 Icon_minitime07/10/13, 09:08 pm

Never mind, you deleted your message. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 14 Icon_minitime07/10/13, 10:21 pm

Anyway.... I guess that wasn't well than I expected...Well, it doesn't manner anymore.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 14 Icon_minitime08/10/13, 08:29 pm

Finally did my RP thingy. Had no idea what to call it, though. XD So ended up with High School Life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 14 Icon_minitime13/10/13, 06:29 pm

Hi.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 14 Icon_minitime13/10/13, 09:11 pm

YOLO.

The government shut down over there sounds really messed up..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 14 Icon_minitime13/10/13, 09:53 pm

Eh, I really don't even care about the government shut down. It doesn't really affect us, but only for the people that works for the government.

EDIT: -coughs- Well, here it goes....

General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 14 Avengers-gif-party-you

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 14 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 03:56 pm

LOL thanks!! ^^' That was awesome! :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 14 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 05:42 pm

^.^
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 14 Icon_minitime15/10/13, 03:31 pm

How's school for you? When do you guys get the next holiday? Ours is only in the next 2 weeks.

Kind of sounded like a test by the way I asked those questions. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 14 Icon_minitime16/10/13, 09:42 pm

Lol

School it's getting annoying. I joined a volleyball team, and I don't know why I joined. I'm thinking I should quit. Um, I don't know when we are having our next holiday... I guess next month.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 14 Icon_minitime16/10/13, 10:01 pm

Ours is in two weeks, and I'm having a sleepover on Friday so I'm probably not going to be on.

We don't call it volleyball here, we call it basketball. :3 I actually like doing sports, but sometimes I get too giddy and get all random and aggressive so I really annoy the teachers. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 14 Icon_minitime16/10/13, 11:40 pm

Why do they call it basketball? Wait..I'm confused...so...What do they call Basketball then? Ball? (Lol, sorry)
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 14 Icon_minitime17/10/13, 12:16 am

Thrillex wrote:
Wait..I'm confused...so...What do they call Basketball then?
XD Chloe, are you sure you're thinking of the right sports? Here, volleyball is hitting a white ball over a net, and basket ball involves dribbling and throwing a brown ball in a hoop.
Happy late birthday, by the way. :D
My school is going okay. My friends are being kind of annoying though... People in my life talk too much about their own problems and never listen to mine. -.- Plus I'm kind of jealous, because my crush, though he also has a crush on me now, used to have a crush on this b****y s***y rich idiot named Minuet. It kind of puts me on her level to know that, because now I know it could be anybody, seeing how different I am from her. Blah, stupid teenage gossip stuff...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 14 Icon_minitime17/10/13, 12:42 am

There's a boy in my school that has crush on me, and slightly pushing it fo far. It's annoying. He be touching me and stuff. He's a pervert and has a crush on me....Wow.
(sorry if this to weird or to much information, but it's true.)
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 14 Icon_minitime17/10/13, 01:40 pm

It's actually illegal to touch someone at all against their will. If you don't like him, you should tell the principle or something. Even if he likes you, that's not acceptable. Have any of the teachers said anything about it?
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 14 Icon_minitime17/10/13, 05:31 pm

ChickenPaste wrote:
Thrillex wrote:
Wait..I'm confused...so...What do they call Basketball then?
XD Chloe, are you sure you're thinking of the right sports? Here, volleyball is hitting a white ball over a net, and basket ball involves dribbling and throwing a brown ball in a hoop.
Happy late birthday, by the way. Very Happy
Oops, my mistake. XD Sorry, embarrassed myself there. :3 but we don't have volleyball here because it's too cold.
Thank you! C:
BTW, if you want to take about any of your problems to me, I'll be here to listen (or read) and I'd be happy to help. ^^' Are you and your crush planning to start dating soon?

Please, Theillex, never go out with that boy. It's obvious he's only interested in one thing. That reminds me, we're having sex education tomorrow... XP

I know my friend (who is a girl and bi) likes me. It was like a couple months ago she started liking me. She told my friend as a secret, but since she was my best friend she had to tell me. Well, it was quite obvious when she was kissing me on the side of my head.

Thrillex, that guy sounds a lot like a guy I know. He only wanted me for one thing, (and still sometimes does) he asked me out, while stupidly adding me on Facebook while it said he was already in a relationship with someone. How dumb must he think I am? XD

I had a history test today, yep think I failed it. I failed my Maths test.. I got an F. Thank goodness that test wasn't important. :3 I like learning about history, but lately, all we've been doing is looking at a terrible printed out picture and explaining what it shows... -.-

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D-eVF_G_p-Y&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DD-eVF_G_p-Y
this is so true about education these days, don't you think?

Woah, this post is long! ;3
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 14 Icon_minitime17/10/13, 06:17 pm

Meh, he (Lucas) doesn't know I like him. I found out he likes me through my friend Madeline, who he told through an email, and she was (she moved to Virginia) my most trustworthy friend.
I've never been in a serious relationship. My last boyfriend was when I was eight or something and he was six, and I dumped him after two days. XD Before that I had a boyfriend when I was four and he was five... obviously, that didn't mean anything.

Off topic: I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm a very feeble person. I had a fever last week, a sore throat a few days later, a cold two days ago, and today I have another fever. So I'm staying home and practicing the piano. I'm learning this song by ear, since I can't read treble clef (I play the cello too, which only uses bass):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsD0FDLOKGA
I know how to play 0:00 to 0:31, 0:47 to 1:20, and 1:36 to 2:30. Do any of you play instruments? If so, how am I supposed to play the scale part?!
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 14 Icon_minitime17/10/13, 08:25 pm

I've never had a serious relationship either. Neither my first kiss. I've had one relationship that lasted a week, but I was a little kid too so I had no feelings for him and had no idea what was going on. XD

Sorry, only played the guitar for a year and I forgot everything about it. 3: I still have my guitar though.. But I like... No nothing about the notes anymore. XP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 14 Icon_minitime17/10/13, 11:54 pm

Hm..I can see our struggles here. Don't guls ever feel pressure when friends ever told you go out with this person or explaining how they feel what they boyfriend does to them...? Just wondering, because you guess really seem you're annoyed or just sick and tired for the situation. Lol.

Chloe, don't worry. I would only date when only I'm ready and ready to take things the next stage. Wink I still a beginner. I never dated anyone. But my friends are pressuring me to do so...It's so annoying.

ChickenPaste, to be honest, I never played instruments in my entire life. And never would. Playing music is not my thing; but listening to them is my jam. Lol. xP Yeah, I know, I'm boring. I basically like a lazy person that doesn't want to do anything fun in the house. But I do. I starting taking art classes and proud of it. :3

I haven't told the princpal because he is a pervert. (That's another story) And I don't even like him. I haven't told the teachers either, because they complain to much about being busy; but luckily, I put my friend into place. I tell him to stop or just get up and walk away from him. Simple.

And also, I don't know why I have I'm facebook. Though I'm pretty happy he doesn't come on Facebook as often he use to be, because if he does if would be messaging me away. D: Luckily, he don't. And that's a good thing.

For some reason, in the beginning of the school year, were hardly talk and barely knew each other. Sometimes in writing class we would partner up, but I won't have any feelings for him. It seem like he did since he wanted me to his partner ever since that day. And now until this day, he takes it the wrong way or direction. :/

Boys are so weird. (FYI. He's black. Not to be racist or anything, but just saying) Wink
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 14 Icon_minitime19/10/13, 03:26 pm

Boys aren't weird, BOTH genders are just complicated. :3 But since I'm literally a boy trapped in a girls body, (XD) I know how they feel. They have feeling like us, but most of the time, because of society, they keep them on the inside because they don't want to get judged. (Not talking about love here, like sadness etc.) But I think girls are harder to understand... We like to send mixed signals. ;3 But everyone's different, but never call boys weird. We're all weird! XD

My friends never pressure me, but one of my friends ship me with this guy so hard because we're so alike. I agree we're both alike, but I don't know. She said it would be like the relationship of MarziaxFelix (A.K.A PewDiePie and his girlfriend. You probably have no idea what this is about so yay for confusion. C:) It sometimes gets annoying if they go on and on about their boyfriend, but I don't mind if they want to talk about them for a while and stuff.. XP

My teachers are like that too.. They're too 'busy' to talk for a couple minutes. We have a teacher who is a pervert, too. He was off for a couple months because he was getting a warning from the police for being inappropriate. He didn't get fired though! He freaks loads of the girls out at school.

I found out yesterday at my friends sleepover that she was being cheated on by her boyfriend, she said I can only kill him when she officially ends it with him. C:< Yay! =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 14 Icon_minitime19/10/13, 11:12 pm

OMG! The same thing happened again! O.O Why so much boys likes me? Every time when I'm walking with a boy, they always do something behind my back. It's annoying. I keep hearing whispers behind my back, but I pretend I didn't hear them because they were talking about me. Anyway, boys would just be boys.
I don't found myself attractive. Rolling Eyes It's probably just my body type. Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 14 Icon_minitime20/10/13, 02:10 am

Two boys, I know, have crushes on me: my friend Lucas, who I heard about through another friend like I said earlier,and my friend Jake, who I can just tell (he takes any excuse to sit next to me, gets really in my face when he talks to me, gives up opportunities for me, etc.). It sucks, because their best friends with each other. If anything ever happens, I don't want to be responsible for severing their friendship. XP Anyway, if I had to choose, I'd choose Lucas, because he's the only friend I have who I can laugh with and have a serious conversation with at any time. Jake is similar, but he makes a joke out of everything and doesn't realize when he's gone too far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]
Page 14 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next