Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[TUTORIAL] Fur Color In-Depth

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crimson.Wolf

Crimson.Wolf

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-04-01

[TUTORIAL] Fur Color In-Depth Empty
PostSubject: [TUTORIAL] Fur Color In-Depth   [TUTORIAL] Fur Color In-Depth Icon_minitime09/05/14, 06:01 am

As you all may or may not know, the hexidecimal 00, 03, 04, 05, and 06 are all normal colors of wolves in the game, being tan, rusty, light gray, dark gray, and black respectively. (I don't know why nobody knows the difference between 05 and 06, the difference in contrast is kind of noticable.) Here's a small list of all colors I've found in the game, screenshot included.

[TUTORIAL] Fur Color In-Depth E04ec39587
00 = Brown1
01 = Brown1
02 = (None)
03 = Rusty
04 = Light Gray
05 = Dark Gray
06 = Black
07 = Brown1
08 = Brown1
09 = Brown2
0A = Dark Brown1
0B = Dark Brown2
0C = (None)
0D onward  = Brown1
[TUTORIAL] Fur Color In-Depth 3da68cdbba
I've highlighted the hex number you'd need to change. It's always the 7th hex away from the first character of any of your wolves' names, so edit to your hearts' content.

0A and 0B are the only ones that aren't currently used as far as I can tell. I haven't found any other colors unfortunately, hopefully I'll come across something else. The new browns do appear on the pups and you can tell if you look closely enough, however I noticed that in the cutscenes of the game they're simply "Brown1" sprites. Also, another thing I've noticed is that the adult cutscene sprites from "Dark Gray" and "Black" are switched, most likely by accident.

http://puu.sh/8F3Jr/8c694ec4b4.png

I don't know, that might just be my opinion though.
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2012-08-03

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Fur Color In-Depth   [TUTORIAL] Fur Color In-Depth Icon_minitime14/05/14, 10:23 pm

Thanks! ^^
Back to top Go down
Wildpawswolfie7

Wildpawswolfie7

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2014-01-31

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Fur Color In-Depth   [TUTORIAL] Fur Color In-Depth Icon_minitime26/06/14, 06:57 pm

i know this is off topic but.. how did you get all those wolves on screen at the same time? its probably photo shopped isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Fur Color In-Depth   [TUTORIAL] Fur Color In-Depth Icon_minitime27/06/14, 09:15 am

Suspect  Yes. WOLF never supported more than 6 wolves per pack. A lovely mechanism *off-topic* xD
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-forum.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Fur Color In-Depth   [TUTORIAL] Fur Color In-Depth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[TUTORIAL] Fur Color In-Depth
Page 1 of 1