Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A WOLF's harsh life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
braveheart

braveheart

Number of posts : 7
Ort : I have a light saber so put your hands on your head!
Registration date : 2010-01-10

A WOLF's harsh life Empty
PostSubject: A WOLF's harsh life   A WOLF's harsh life Icon_minitime03/01/11, 05:03 am

We had just gotten up, the morning sun worming us as we get to our paws. I take a short walk to the river, and drink before leving to find fresh food. The pack follows as I look. That day was short as I remeber it. The next night, I dide'nt notice that my pack had gotten up to hunt, and left me to fend for my self for one peaceful night. But that night wane'nt peaceful at all. I awoke to footsteps, I bolted, not noticing what truble lay ahead for me. Once I stoped running, I was lost. I started to get hungry, and thirsty, but water was 29 spaces away, and the only food was rabbits. Soon I found my self on the brink of death. I went for days living off rain drops, and rabbits, evoiding Nofurs and metal birds. Its been two weeks sints I last saw my pack. Once I got back in my own territory, I was happy to see a carcass, and the river. But that night was the same, and I soon found out that my territory was over run with Nofurs. I had no choice but to leave. 45 spaces away from the den, we are safe. We can find food and water easly, and there is a large population of elk and moose. Two mounths pass, and now after living faraway from the den, I feel like its not home. My pack and I make an atempet to go beck to our old home. Once we get there, we find everything is back to normal, the animals have returned, and the Nofurs have moved on, life is the way it used to be.
Back to top Go down
http://forest-wolves.webs.com/

A WOLF's harsh life
Page 1 of 1