Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Crazy moments in Wolf

Go down 
+8
Taru
Libitina
Serendipity
Ambaralis
Danny Phantom Fan
Kytaradragon
Kouga
destinycalls
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kytaradragon

Kytaradragon

Number of posts : 51
Ort : I change it every two weeks, so that they don't catch me.
Registration date : 2011-05-23

Crazy moments in Wolf - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy moments in Wolf   Crazy moments in Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/09/11, 01:12 am

Libitina wrote:

Actually, you can only attack loners once, if any member of your pack attacked them already, then you can't attack them. I found this out when I attacked and chased away a loner and it wouldn't let me attack him again.

I didn't know that! 8D Rumour, stop stealing my fun! Lemme have a peice of that loner next time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blizzardchoruswolves.wetpaint.com
Bamboo350

Bamboo350

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Crazy moments in Wolf   Crazy moments in Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/11/12, 04:10 am

(New idk if I'm supose to post here but I want too :/)

Okay so I'm playing one of the Plains Scenarios "Take care of pups for a week" or something like that and so I'm getting upset cause I'm still playing its been about two weeks.
Anyway I'm coming back from a hunt, bringing food to my pups when all of a sudden this GIANT PLANE flys over my den, and kills BOTH Cosmo and Hercules. I'm all: O_o? I managed to keep myself alive (neither of the pups took damage...???) I was really freaked out because I knew I was gonna see their dead bodies every time I come back to the den....
But was REALLY weird was that if I was that I followed a carcass sign and turns out instead of prey it was the dead wolves that I was scenting....honestly that's just wrong guys Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Crazy moments in Wolf   Crazy moments in Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/11/12, 12:37 pm

The pups cant get shot by a plane, they can only die of starvation.
Back to top Go down
Bamboo350

Bamboo350

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Crazy moments in Wolf   Crazy moments in Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/11/12, 05:59 pm

I know but still, counting their dead bodies as a caracass? Thats just... Shocked lol
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Crazy moments in Wolf   Crazy moments in Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/11/12, 06:07 pm

yeah its odd, though its not very good when your almost starved and when you see its just a dead wolf, not a meal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy moments in Wolf   Crazy moments in Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy moments in Wolf
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2